Review of G3 Visas

1 star

samuelb145
SAMUEL B.
1/25/19

Joe was incredibly responsive: he caught an error earlier on in my application process that could've resulted in a delay: he provided reasonable corrective action in the most timely efficient manner possible and literally saved the day in getting my passport back in time for a trip. I can't say enough good things about G3 and in particular Joseph's assistance on my particular application.

alisar15
Alisa R.
1/21/19

I had so many questions that were quickly answered. G3 really helped make the visa process less intimidating.

dea11
De A.
1/16/19

Joe's service was impeccable. He explained each step thoroughly and the prices and told me exactly what I needed to do! Got my passport in less than a week....sooner than he promised!

sueg93
Sue G.
1/8/19

They always do an excellent job for our organization. The staff is very professional and accomodating.
I always recommend you to people looking for a visa service.

janeo59
Jane O.
1/3/19

Julio Carrillo was a life saver for me. I hadn't realized my passport had expired and I am leaving for Mexico City on January 10th. I came to the office without airplane confirmation info or new passport photos. He let me call Jet Blue on the office phone (I had left my phone at home -- yikes!) who tried to email the plane info; then he told me where I could get quick passport photos. When I came back with the photos, Jet Blue email had not come through, so I tried again on Julio's phone and had the info emailed to his personal email which worked. He was so patient and helpful. I was pretty rattled and he made everything work. He is an outstanding employee.

pamelae35
Pamela E.
11/27/18

The associates took care of any questions or issues quickly and efficiently. Everything was processed as scheduled, despite the holiday interruption. Great experience!

patrickm248
Patrick M.
11/13/18

My company has been using G3 Visas for more than 8 years. We have always been very pleased with their service and expertise. For my last experience, Julio in NYC advised that the fastest way to get my new passport was one I hadn't even considered and that resulted in a considerable cost savings for my company. We will always look to G3 first for our passport and Visa needs.

goldmans
Goldman S.
11/7/18

Mohammed Jashim provides the highest level of service. He keeps customers fully informed of any factor that may affect deadlines, resolves any issues at early stages and responds quickly to any and all questions. He is able to maintain a high level of output without sacrificing quality and projects a positive image.

Thank you Mohammed and the G3 team for making a substantial contribution to the success of many of the trips I have planned over the past few years in the financial and tech sector. I am eternally grateful! You consistently exceed expectations!

claires106
Claire S.
10/24/18

I'm an executive assistant with 30+ years experience. I've used several passport/visa services in the past and began using g3visas in 2017. The service and turnaround time is outstanding. They respond in a timely manner and have delivered on every request. I am so impressed with their services that I've recommended them to several colleagues who are also pleased with their services. I highly recommend them and would not use any other service for my executive needs.

anonymouse168
anonymous E.
10/18/18

We had a special circumstance requiring handling some sensitive information, and the rep, Julie Carrillo handled everything perfectly. We truly appreciate his extra effort and assistance with our Visa application.

barryl56
Barry L.
10/17/18

My experience with G3 was what I used to expect years ago. Nowadays I find very few businesses that give the complete service that G3 provided. Now days very few companies do what they say they are going to do.
The praise I would give to G3 is their word good. I know that idea is an old concept but it still has value to lots of us old guys.
Barry

easyp2
Easy p.
10/16/18

G3 visa continues to make travel easy with their amazing knowledge and attention to detail. The concierge service is simple and makes for a stress free process in securing any documents.

lianem3
Liane M.
10/15/18

I have been using G3 for almost 3 years and they have consistently come through for me. Mohammed and his team help me navigate the visa process with ease and make me look great in the process. I couldn't do it without them.

sarab207
Sara B.
10/15/18

I always have a great experience with my Rep Julio Carrillo he answers all my questions and provides updates on all my visa applications.

cherylu5
Cheryl U.
10/15/18

G3 is always very helpful, patient, professional and reliable. Everyone I deal with at G3 is a pleasure to deal with!

sharonk197
Sharon K.
10/15/18

Everytime I call G3 Service - Mohammed goes beyond the call of duty. His experience and customer service skills are AMAZING. He is defintely an asset!!!

sg170
S G.
10/15/18

I have worked with Mohammed Jashim and the G3 team for many years. Always excellent customer service, attention to detail, and delivery on time, as promised. Truly the best in the business. Mohammed is always willing to serve as a contact point for questions. He and the team respond immediately and see the request through to successful completion. Absolutely stellar support!

alexandram81
Alexandra M.
10/11/18

The whole team was so helpful and responsive, even able to hop on a call with me on Friday at 5:30pm. I felt very confident in their care, and our visa was received in no time! Will definitely be recommending this service to others at my company.

toddb113
Todd B.
10/2/18

My company scheduled a trip to China at the last minute. The G3 team was able to expedite the process and ensure that all our traveler's were able to go. This was challenging because all the traveler's were in different parts of the US. G3's professionalism and service is awesome. We were kept informed along the way and they were great to work with. We will use them again.

anonymouss109
anonymous S.
6/26/18

I used g3 because we had used them before for passports and visas. The process went smooth. Didn't know if I would get the old passport back, but it was sent back by USA Dept of State.

kenu8
Ken U.
1/24/18

Excellent passport renewal service! And I had my new passport in 4 business days (8 business days BEFORE I expected it). Brad and Carmen (Chicago) are very responsive and proactive with status updates. I would definitely recommend G3 and will use them again when the time comes! If you need a passport renewed quickly and painlessly, these are the guys to call!

305 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the G3 Visas staff and other customers.

G3 Visas?