FXRALLY

FXRALLY has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with FXRALLY most frequently mention customer service and trading platform.FXRALLY ranks 17th among Personal Finance sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 73.7%
How would you rate FXRALLY?

“It was love at first sight”

Marion M.
5/20/22

The first time I heard about this platform, it was love at first sight. The company offers customer service around the clock and even has a phone number you can call for help if necessary! Deposit methods include credit card or bank accounts so trading is easy as pie with them too- not to mention they're filled with exciting opportunities waiting just on each page of their site.

“Do not get caught out like I did!”

Stephen B.
5/13/22

Do not get caught out like I did. I opened an account with $275.00 because that was the minimum start up amount. For some reason I suddenly felt uneasy and asked for the return of my money. That was 2 months and 3 requests ago. Each request is detailed on my account when I sign in but they are ignoring me and have not returned my money. I feel like a fool but, please don't get caught out like I did...

marionm259
May 20th, 2022

dinae36
February 23rd, 2022

This platform is the perfect choice for those who want access from anywhere with an internet connection, while Mobile Traders will enable you trade wherever there's less dependence upon technology like at home or work! In addition to these convenience boosting qualities though came some security precautions too - I never experienced anything but 100% satisfaction throughout my time spent using this fantastic exchange service.

chrish2541
January 5th, 2022

I think it's safe to say that FXRally has something for everyone! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, there are many features here designed by experts in this space including customized settings which help make better decisions easier across multiple exchanges on one page. But one thing that puts me off is the lack of payment methods and some dialects options as well.

janetf889
March 22nd, 2022

I never experienced anything but 100% satisfaction throughout my time spent using this fantastic platform. With the ability to trade from anywhere with just an internet connection, Mobile Traders is perfect for those who want more convenience without having their productivity impacted by missing out on important information because they're not sitting near a computer!

emmav141
May 11th, 2022

After I first started investing, the account manager helped me decide on a balanced portfolio. It would be nice if there were more payment options for withdrawals and educational content by experts at an advanced level--but so far this company has none of those complaints!

sandraf1131
January 9th, 2022

The platform offers a variety of features that make trading on the site easy and intuitive for any user. It has two different trader platforms: Web Trader, which allows access from anywhere with an internet connection; as well as Mobile Trader so you can trade wherever there's less dependence upon technology like at home or work! In addition to these convenience-boosting qualities though came some security precautions too - I never experienced anything but 100% satisfaction throughout my time spent using this fantastic exchange service.

stephenb1909
May 13th, 2022

Do not get caught out like I did.

I opened an account with $275.00 because that was the minimum start up amount.
I feel like a fool but, please don't get caught out like I did...

Tip for consumers:
They stole my money

Products used:
I didn't, They stole my money

wendyf408
June 13th, 2022

They have educational material on different trading topics, and it has an intuitive interface that makes learning easier than ever before! The only thing I would say about this service isn't so much of a complaint but more like something people should be aware of - they don't offer video tutorials or many payment methods for those who want different languages at their disposal (although there are dialects available).

scottc1724
January 11th, 2022

I have to say the safety feature is top notch; there have been no reported cases where someone else's information was accessed due them forgetting their password or denying access by mistake (something we've seen happen before). In short: Your money stays safe while giving yourself more opportunity than ever before.

mennap
February 24th, 2022

FXRally is a one-stop shop for all of your crypto trading needs! You'll find that there are many features to help you grow in this space. Whether it's tailored settings or dialect options, they've got what everyone needs here and more--as well as some extras just because we love ourselves some good clean fun on the side too. I would love to have more eBooks though.

benk551
March 17th, 2022

The homepage of this company's online trading platform is easy to understand and provides information that doesn't require any previous knowledge or technical jargon. It also has features such as chat boxes, where you can get help from experts if needed! I am very happy with my account manager--she's always there when we need her most.

annep498
June 10th, 2022

The trading experience provided by the platform is indeed comprehensive. However, I feel that they could improve on payment options and dialect choices for users who want a more customized feeling when it comes to their trades in general.

kimc1424
February 13th, 2022

The forex market is a huge and confusing space. But the team at FXRally has designed an investment platform that offers all the tools and features that you would need for your successful investments. With all these features such as live webinars with free daily research reports, dedicated account managers who will help guide your decisions in real time; one-on-one sessions lasting 3 hours each or even access to their Academy for learning about trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin., it's easy enough anyone can get started!

jaynea53
June 2nd, 2022

This is a complete SCAM. This company is linked with Fxrally.co. They have stolen thousands of pounds of my family and friends hard earned money. Easy to put money in but impossible to get any out. Lies and excuses all the time as to why you can't withdraw your funds. In the end they ran my account into defecit so there was nothing left to ask for. We dealt with a trader calling himself Orestis and another South African man calling himself Chris. Although we have no way of knowing that these are their real names. As family we are devastated. They have taken my pension payout which I worked 30 years for and my Sons savings for a years travel which he has been saving for 3 years. I don't know how these "people " live with themselves. We have now reported these scammers to financial institutions and instructed a team of solicitors specialising in these scams to investigate.

aaronj299
February 21st, 2022

The features of FXRally are designed for everyone! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, there is something here to help make decisions easier across multiple exchanges on one page. However, I do not like that the app only has payment methods and language options in US English at this time; it would be nice if they added more dialects too - especially Spanish since so many people want their money now.

brianj1057
January 9th, 2022

There are so many different trading options on the site I'm in love with! My favorite thing about it is that they have mobile traders as well. The one downside, though, is that you can only contact them by phone number which isn't very convenient when away from home or work - especially if there's no other way for me communicate back and forth between us because dialects aren't offered worldwide unfortunately.

debbief423
April 15th, 2022

They're always quick and thorough with their work, but most importantly they respect our security and ease! However, I would like to see more account options in the future.

deborahg1374
February 11th, 2022

FXRally is a one-stop shop for all your crypto trading needs, with plenty of features to keep both beginners and experts happy. The customizable settings allow you make better decisions easier across multiple exchanges on the same page - it's no wonder why this platform has become so popular in such little time! One thing I don't love however are their lack luster payment methods as well as dialect options; hopefully they'll update these soon so that there can be even MORE opportunities available when investing penny less dollars into cryptocurrency investments.

marianh121
March 11th, 2022

The world of cryptocurrency is ever-changing, and with so many different coins out there it can be tough knowing what to invest in. Luckily FXRally has got me covered! Their team has created an extensive list of all the latest cryptocurrencies including their values which will give any trader insight into how much money he or she might make if they were invested long term.

marjoried91
December 29th, 2021

The trading platform that FXRally provides is very fast and easy to use. I was especially happy to see how many different payment options there were available and how they offer a variety of cryptocurrencies. The eBooks seemed to be low in quantity but high in quality.

geraldm451
December 27th, 2021

The company is very reliable, the support team are amazing and always on hand to help, their prices are competitive. FXRally offers some of the best trading platforms available online today. They provide traders with an impressive collection of tools that can be used for multiple purposes.

jimb2311
May 25th, 2022

The trading platform is really user-friendly and I like that you can see your movements on the chart. It would be great if they added features like video tutorials for beginners who might not know what charts are or where to start with themes in markets right now!

patriciae1083
May 16th, 2022

With so many great features and an easy-to-use interface, this is the only site I know of that can compete with ease. Plus their customer service team always has your back if anything goes wrong!

trishh115
March 10th, 2022

I'm a trader and I've been using this trading platform for some time now. It has many great features, with solid customer support also included in their package! One thing that is missing though - is PayPal as an option.

rhondaa174
December 19th, 2021

Overall, I am very happy with my experience at FXRally. They offer a great selection of tradable assets, as well as some of the best customer service in the industry. Thank you, FXRally!

Questions? Get answers from the FXRALLY staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FXRALLY?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about FXRALLY?