FunLizard.net

FunLizard.net has a consumer rating of 1.21 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FunLizard.net also ranks 146th among Movie sites.

No positive highlights yet

• they asked me to enter my credit card number for registration purposes only.
How would you rate FunLizard.net?

“Offered Free Stream of Farnborough Airshow on Farnborough Spotters Facebook Page”

Mark E.
7/16/18

Deliberately miss lead ! Suggesting they have access to event stream that they in fact patently do not ! This was only apparent after they took Credit card details for confirmation. Further in to the application for access it became apparent they did not have a Farnborough stream as all mention of it vanished and instead kids games and videos were offered for £££ ! Marketing of the worst kind ... Total Scam !

credit card (7)
samh115
December 13th, 2016
sent me service email after charging my credit card. Worst service. Dont trust this website.

Don't register. Best thing you could do.

By Jigen B.

How can I cancel my account without being charged?

By Sheri M.

How do i cancel

I rang up my bank/credit card and asked them to remove the direct debit. I signed up and quickly realised it was a scam. I've called Barclaycard and they've blocked any further transactions from funlizard.net. Barclaycard have just put an alert on this scam. Hopefully reading this won't be too late. ANSWER- RING YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD AND GET THEM TO BLOCK ANY TRANSACTIONS.

By Gaz J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FunLizard.net staff and other customers.

funlizard lets you play games, music, books, movies and software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FunLizard.net?

Have a question about FunLizard.net?