Review of FunLizard.net

sarahd186
12/7/17

Have taken out money from my credit card without my knowledge, I dont deal with you at all if I didnt check it I would never had known: had to cancel my card

ewal99
10/17/17

I just wanted to read an article, trusted their promises about not drawing any money from my account and needing the credit card number of identification purposes only...wrong!!! Two months later I found out that they have used my card 4 times already, they demanded paying more money to unsign....I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one, but I will never get my money back. So BEWARE!!!!

jhonatana
10/5/17

Dijeron que tomarian el dinero sin mi permiso sin embargo lo hicieron ya nos veremos en los tribunales porque estan robando

sarap87
9/16/17

My doughter wanted to see a film so we signed up for 5 free days. I forgot to cancel, so they took money from mycket account They didn't even have the movie she wanted to see.

shirleyt53
9/12/17

GO TO HELL BIG SCAMMER.!!!! You simply take our money by your disthonest scheme.Please people beware and dont sign up on this website,they will charged on your account even without buying anything.

arturoc7
9/5/17

hola
mi nombre es arturo chadwick
y en mi targeta de credito Visa 4653 7510 1146 7917 aparce cada mes un cobro de 15,9 USD y no tengo servicio.

kai711
12/22/16

A scam! They have retrieved >180 Euros without having ordered of received anything! Not one film or book! First they retrieved smaller amounts so I did not realize. Then they became too greedy and when they retrieved 50 Euros at once we immediately noticed. Then we had to pay to unsubscribe! When I try to contact them they play dead !

samh115
12/13/16

sent me service email after charging my credit card. Worst service. Dont trust this website.

robertk195
12/9/16

Thanks to site jabber I was able to locate this FunLizard.net. Now I have the task of fighting them to get money money back. Be careful what you by on trial because they will convict you before you know it.

joem219
11/18/16

Don't waste your money or your time. You sign up for free then they charge you a fee to cancel. I think they make their money on cancellation fee. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

frankd91
10/24/16

They rip off authors copyright work.

mh135
8/21/16

After browsing the offer I did NOT WANT to sign up for Olympic streaming. but I was forced to contribute 1 dollar "to UNICEF" before i could exit the site. Shortly after my credit card statement showed both the one dollar charge PLUS a charge of 17.50 for what I do not know. This is a big Scam website.
I cannot find a way to get my money refunded
UPDATE. contacted fun lizard. Net by phone. The website lists two 24/7 numbers. I was told that after 5 days "free trial" ( that I never used) , I automatically became a Premium member and was charged 17.50 for that because the time for refund had expired.
I pushed back saying I never wanted and never used any membership and had already canceled on line.
I won. The card reversal will be done - they say - if I do NOT go to the credit card company - in 5-10 business days . I'm counting down.
UPDATE. MATTER RESOLVED. REFUND RECEIVED
I found a phone# on the website which I called.
I explained to the agent the flaw in their system which tried to automatically convert me to a paying account but I never used or wanted the account. And I called within the 5 day limit. The deduction was reversed within a day.
I'm very satisfied now.

erinw34
8/19/16

They ask you to sign up for a 5 day free trial, then take £6.95 out of your bank account after the free trial. I have not yet found a viable contact to aware them of the problem, but it has been going on for two months. DO NOT SIGN UP! They will simply take your money!

emeliad
4/5/16

My experience was shockingly bad!!! These are serious scammers!!!
They promise a FREE trial of 5 days,
but should you wish to cancel they charge you a fee?
Without informing you of the end of the FREE trial as other movie/game sites DO, they TAKE money from your account!!!
The site did not have the movie I was looking for and I did not see or download a single movie/game.
The sit information is misleading and pulls you into a FREE trial and then you are caught by these scam artists!
BEWARE do NOT sign up.

I rang up my bank/credit card and asked them to remove the direct debit. I signed up and quickly realised it was a scam. I've called Barclaycard and they've blocked any further transactions from funlizard.net. Barclaycard have just put an alert on this scam. Hopefully reading this won't be too late. ANSWER- RING YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD AND GET THEM TO BLOCK ANY TRANSACTIONS.

By Gaz J.

Questions? Get answers from the FunLizard.net staff and other customers.

FunLizard.net?