Review of FUNkypair

Tel: .714-786-8055
customerservice@funkypair.com

alannap2
2/19/19

If I could give zero stars I would it was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had! Beware!!!

I ordered shoes through this site which didn't fit even though with that brand I always order the same size this pair didn't fit. If you are going to be a company that sells shoes you should make it easier to return. I asked for the return. I then emailed asking for a return label of what I do to return. No response. So I finally tape the box up because it only came with the box with paper around it. It already cost me $11 to return and would have cost another $6 to buy a box. So I taped up the box and sent it back. They then only refunded me $26 for a $43 total pair of shoes. So $26-$11 I'm at $15 back for a $43 pair of shoes. If I would have known they had horrible customer service I would have kept the damn shoes. I pretty much flushed $30 down the toilet. I'm a single mom and $30 is a lot of money and I needed those shoes for work.

I don't like buying shoes online as it is but I don't recommend using this company because if you have any issues you are stuck with the shoes. I'm doing everything I can to recoup the money from this scam. Do not order! There are many other sites that have good return policies and great customer service that are worth the extra couple bucks. Learned my lesson!

mollyb5
2/13/13

I ordered some shoes and they waited 3 days to tell me that the shoes are back ordered!!! I wanted them for valentine's day. I told them to refund me immediately. I am not holding my breath.

purplek
4/7/11

Well....what happened was that I decided to buy a pair of shoes.
I found the style I wanted and placed an order.
I paid via paypal.

When I got to the stage were you confirm the order the paged changed into an ERROR page.
I immediately checked my email to see if I got a order confirmation email and I didn't so I checked my pay-pal account and saw that the money had been drawn.
I sent an email to get my order details, as I didn't even get an order number.
After a couple of hr, I checked my paypal email (which is a different address than the one I gave while I placed an order) and saw that my order confirmation was sent to my paypal email and not to the email I gave them for this order!

After a few hr, I got a reply from them with my order details.

The day after I got another email stating that my size is a back order size and they don't even carry it!!!!

( so why is it even listed!?!?!?!?)

Anyway, I demanded a refund and got it the same day....

Questions? Get answers from the FUNkypair staff and other customers.

FUNkypair?