Fubo

Fubo has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fubo ranks 67th among TV Shows sites.

How would you rate Fubo?

“A-Grade”

Ferry P.
5/31/20

They have always provided the best service for me for the past 4 years that I have been a customer for. Their prices are incredible and I love it! I had a few issues back about 6 months ago and the Tech was very helpful.

“Terrible, uncaring and lots of problems with DVR service”

Robert L.
2/24/21

Well the first week was excellent and then everything went downhill fast. We would watch a program for 50 minutes and would be unable to finish the mystery or program. We decided to tape a program and in an hour program we were inundated with 34 commercials and to add insult to it all you had to wait when it downloaded commercial 1 of 6-2 of 6-etc. Plain disgusting-I have called tech support repeatedly about problems with their DVR service cutting out and now we get a message "we are having difficulties currently with that issue-check back later"! If you enjoy this abuse by all means go with this streaming concern. They also for lots of Spanish programming-useless to me-understand they served Latino areas first.

ferryp1
Ferry P.
May 31st, 2020

robertl294
February 24th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away if you value your sanity.

Products used:
Streaming services-NO REFUND-not even a Pr-Rated refund as you pay a month in advance.

Questions? Get answers from the Fubo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fubo?

Have a question about Fubo?