Review of Pluto TV

Pluto TV reviews

madir4
11/28/19
Each commercial played twice during commercial breaks. Then I made the stupid mistake of pressing the wrong button & Pluto did not let me resume where I left off. Could fast forward the movie but not the commercials. Shut the damned thing off & just "imagined" what the ending was. Am deleting this app!
pamd124
Pam D.
11/24/19
Give us a break a condom on a train for children to see how disgusting in 15 minutes there has been 8 condom ads
kayleek8
11/19/19
This disgusting excuse for an app download itself to my fiance's phone and that's how we found out it even existed. I thought it was weird and probably a simple mistake until it decided to download tonight into my phone without me knowing! I don't have much room left in my phone so the app made my phone glitch out way bad until I found this virus mimicking app and uninstalled it. I googled to try and figure out why it downloaded itself and only found a bunch more annoyed victims. Beware of this app! They try and argue it's not a virus but it acts EXACTLY like one. =VIRUS
jayg205
11/5/19
Very frustrating trying to watch any show with this service. We like retro shows, so I like Buzzr. At first, all was well. Now, however, shows are constantly interrupted by commercials and the end of some shows cut off completely. Takes all the fun out of watching. Please get this fixed!
damarcusc1
11/4/19
I was excited when I heard about Pluto TV where you can watch TV. I like classic Game Shows, but it turns out that you're just watching old stuff which can be tiresome and a BIG pain!! Please Pluto TV give us updated live shows and updated live sports.
davidaj2
11/2/19
I liked it when I first started watching. Now I'm missing to much of the shows because there are to many commercials. Would love to be able to watch a show from start to finish.
jeridb1
10/24/19
I've noticed a big theme reading other reviews, that being people getting tired of the left wing garbage that's pushed on Pluto and it's getting worse. I'm fed up with it too. Shut the hell up, keep politics out of it, and let me watch Dr Who without trying to convince me of lies such as that women in America are the most oppressed humans on the planet, or that CNN is an unbiased fact based news channel. Also that the Young Armenians...I mean Young "Turks", the epitome of leftwing hatred and intolerance, have their channel pushed regularly.
celial18
9/27/19
TV Guide would be nice. The web site is worthless. No search, No scanning time, shows the hour you look only. No scrolling to see what is on at 9 unless you look at 9. I saw a movie advertised as a Her Drama that I would like to see. Advertising gave no name. All of September I tried to find movie, I gave up. If you like surfing channels it is all good. If you want to plan ahead no way. I also tried scrolling time on TV remote, which is possible but harder to see and I never found movie in advertising.
It is great to have a free TV channel if you had a better guide. Maybe one we can print.
brianr494
9/22/19
Yep after 2 months... I am getting way many more ads...way...it is like being hit by mosquitoes. (What? I have to enter 100 characters to review? Why?)
carlr231
9/20/19
Why so liberal?
Brainwashing of my dad? Stupid doc.
Liberals are so hypocritical and this channel pushes it. You have Southpark and Tosh.0 but it is ok for them to body shame and to make fun of race and homosexuality as long as they identify as liberals. I call bull$#*!.
chada60
9/20/19
Triple the amount of commercials as regular tv.
I tried watching steve wilcos on nosey and it was interrupted so many times for as and ridiculesy long, couldnt enjoy show turned off and refuse to use it anymore
crudp
9/19/19
This is Truly the WORST Site EVER to TRY to Watch Something.. Change the Name to Theta Zeta Tv! Even the Review Requirements Are SubStandard. Ok You Want more characters? Here ya Go mjkuyuoo bnhgg poiuiyrt ghbffdw vcd xsweru.

gladiem
9/18/19
All reruns. I enjoy your CNN broadcast but that on and on commercial with the apple and banana. Really. Who stayed up all night to think of this???? Come on is this what you think of your audience???
miker655
9/10/19
I was excited at first but I'm a now very disappointed the relentless repetitive commercials just ruins the viewing experience. No exaggeration I saw the same Cheddar News commercial 3 times in 10 minutes, and the horrible My Pillow commercials are played over and over. Nothing but disappointment wouldn't recommend this to anyone
mattl198
8/24/19
Constantly bombarded with leftist propaganda. NO other viewpoint. Nothing else. Not sure who's backing this channel. You know, big donors? But definitely one sided. I agree with about 100% of the other reviews. Stay out of politics. I JUST WANT TO WATCH TV!
kathleens327
8/23/19
Knock off your ridiculous blocking of conservative news!! All your liberal channels load fine, not 1 single unbiased channel will!! We get it, you hate America!! If you offer a channel then PLAY THE CHANNEL!! FFS
leem270
7/11/19
They keep rerunning parts of their shows to the point of total irritation and they just cut off the end of the show I was watching. Enough with the arrogant CNN commercials calling an apple a banana. Anyone one with any intelligence knows CNN is nothing but lies! This service is run by morons!
iram38
5/25/19
Pluto TV runs PSAs, or Public Service Announcements, as filler when they don't have a commercial. Please Pluto, give us some variety! The same two are run constantly. Both are similarly themed; gay marriage and transgender. Monotonous.
There are plenty of concerns vying for air time. Plenty of public service variety is available, so why not use it?
One might believe the folks at Pluto are pushing an agenda.
lorim301
5/13/19
Not bad TV programming, too many commercials during 1/2 hour shows. OH, by the way get off those ZORRO commercials.............I have to take a break and watch another streaming channel. My wife and I watched a show on Pluto the other day and watched for almost 4 hours and counted 81 times you showed that Zorro commercial, and most were back to back.......and back
carlosa155
1/17/19
The variety of channels are good, the movie selection are good, the news channels are almost entirely left wing/ socialist propaganda. The ads are also left wing propaganda. The subject matter is mostly for millennials and hippie culture.
alanv21
9/25/18
Not a fan but the comedy area is ok. But it is left wing pure and simple and with plenty of ads. The ads need to be less and better. They occur at odd points and are repetitive. I hate that they promote lefty things like lefty documentaries and left wing news. I skip that area which is no good.
andromedad
8/26/18
Its a good idea, and I get where it comes from, I'm even on board with the reality of it. Cause lets face it, millions of homes buy cable and over the air TV an do nothing but sit on social media, youtube and other sites all day. Nobody watches "TV" anymore. Its good that they want to come up with a solution for this, but it has issues. Most of the channels are sub 720p and even in the case of the 4K channel...its not in 4k by the way. The ads they give you have no real mesh with the channel they're displayed on, and some of them are even offensive. Which compounds the offense by playing the same ad over and over again.
The ideas for the channels are good, but they're going to need the backing of what already pulls in the most views on normal cable TV. They lack Sci Fi, MTV, BET, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, AMC, FX, CNN or Fox News just to name some of the largest draws on regular TV.
Its a great idea, and if you don't bother with any of the channels I mentioned above and have finally gone fully digital running nothing to your home except the Internet, then its an ok solution for the time being. But in order for this thing to break the wall and hit the mainstream, it needs more mainstream channels, more mainstream sponsors, and more mainstream technology. Destroying a large chunk of their user base by offering sub optimal resolutions at full screen...won't help the cause.
waynes33
6/26/17
Pluto.tv is a service that provides free TV stations.To begin, I understand that Pluto.tv has to make money by advertising to bring the "free" content that they provide. The problem is that they will play the same ad 6 times in a row, over and over throughout the show/movie, some of their ads are reprehensible and offensive, and the ads do not seem to have a rhyme nor reason as to when they play. If you want to change channels, guess what? You have to sit through 6 ads just to get to the video, don't like it and immediately change channels again, guess what 6 more freaking ads. Last night while watching a movie it came back from a commercial break and then "two minutes later" went right back to 6 back to back IKEA commercials. Everything you absolutely hate about over the air TV is brought to you by Pluto.tv. Even though Pluto.tv has some great shows for "free" I cannot recommend it to anyone till they act like they respect our time and less like money hungry reprobates.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thank You.. This is by FAR the WORST "tv" Site. I use the Word TV Very Carelessly When describing Pluto!

By Crud P.

Questions? Get answers from the Pluto TV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Pluto TV