Friendproject.net

Friendproject.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Friendproject.net?

“Awesome social network site! Users are friendly and it's a fresh breath of hope for the future.”

Joshua N.
11/19/19

Friendproject is an amazing site that offers a great experience on social media-- it's just like myspace 15 years ago! There's a friendly community and I've genuinely had no bad experience with the site and it's fairly easy to find people who share the same interest! I find it great that you can also customize your page and a lot of stuff with the site-- even if its music player is broken! You can check out my profile here! http://www.friendproject.net/join_us.php?r=228017

yoshiyao
November 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Friendproject.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Friendproject.net?

Have a question about Friendproject.net?