Free Essay Writer

Free Essay Writer has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Free Essay Writer ranks 257th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Free Essay Writer?

“FreeEssayWriter is 100% legit and Safe”

Murphy B.
9/25/21

Fortunately, I found your website. My best friend has recommended me to use your service which is 100% legit and safe, which he uses every time. Now we both enjoy it. Thanks for your great job

“MISLEADING”

Mary J.
3/25/20

I was planning to use this website as they claimed the first essay with them was free, but as I clicked on the little blue thing next to the price, I had found that they were going to charge $10 for "Admin Fee". This is concerning as they are misleading their customers, which would be predominantly high school or uni students, and it all appears quite scam-like. Definitely stay away from this site unless you're willing to be charged money and possibly scammed.

maryj1234
March 25th, 2020

morganm254
September 25th, 2021

I received my work in correct format from the writer after multiple revisions. Although my deadline was passed and I got really upset due to delay in my work by the writer, I still appreciate his efforts towards completion of my work. I did not get A in my quiz which I was expecting as I paid for it to get my work done timely, still this essay writing saved me from getting an F. I can conclude that freeessaywriter.net is a safe service to use as it showed responsibility to deliver my work by all means.

katej83
December 6th, 2019

I was stuck with work and was looking for some help! I placed my order and the work I received was amazing! Though it was missing a few things, so I asked them to get it fixed. Their support staff is super friendly and got my work fixed within the short time I provided.

hevelyns
April 24th, 2020

I ordered an essay from them and they did not deliver. When I talked to the customer service they said they needed more time. Instead of just give my money back, they kept insisting on giving a LATE work that would be USELESS, because I had to do it myself.

murphyb24
September 25th, 2021

zackj20
January 21st, 2020

Fortunately, I found your website. My best friend has recommended me to use your service, which he uses every time. Now we both enjoy it. Thanks for your great job

susmitap2
March 8th, 2020

First of all, it says " Free " for the first two essays, then continues to charge you $10!
That's still fine because that's cheaper than most so I decided to go for it. Provided everything that was needed. Then a few days later I asked for confirmation if it'll be get done on time or not and they said not to worry...
Butttt on the final day --- WHAT DO I GET PRESENTED WITH? -- An essay with the same repeated sentences. They didn't even follow the essay guide. Not gonna life, the intro was nice so I was pretty happy but the more I kept reading, the more confused I got. Extremely disappointed. THANKS, ALOT "FREEESSAYWRITERS" FOR THE F I'M ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

Tip for consumers:
STAY AWAY

Products used:
NONE

michealj43
December 16th, 2019

I ordered my research paper last week and i was really worried about it. Because there was not much time left. I received my paper in 4 days. Although a little revision was required but the customer support agent was helpful Enough to get it done quickly. Thank you!

henryc379
January 20th, 2020

I got my persuasive essay topics! It was well researched with all valid Topics. Glad I found this online service!

stevens859
December 11th, 2019

Considering such economical costs, you would not expect a lot. But it was to my ultimate surprise that the paper i received was written so well and according to the format i asked to follow. Highly recommended!

muhammadi56
December 7th, 2019

Most of the writing websites in US are very expensive for students like us. I needed an essay but didn't have enough budget. While looking for cheap websites, I found freeessaywriter. I was so pleased with their offer of free essay. Definitely saved my final grade!

charlottes144
December 5th, 2019

I desperately needed help but was not having enough money to pay for it. My friend told me about FreeEssayWriter and the rest is history. Great services and I absolutely loved what I got.

jonh242
November 22nd, 2019

I heard a lot about this site as it provide free service to their new customers.
At start I was in doubt that either this site is authentic or not, but when i tried it and im quit satisfied with the content and responsive behavior of this site.

Highly recommend those are in search of good writing service.

harveys55
December 9th, 2019

Their customer support staff is super friendly. I was a bit worried about my paper but they really helped me out and I did receive my paper before the deadline!

bilalk20
December 11th, 2019

I had to submit my case study and i was freaking out at the last minute. I am so glad i found freeessaywriter. The paper was sent to me within a day with only minor edits required. Overall, great experience!

alexb505
October 23rd, 2019

I am a student pursuing my masters degree in literature and I do a part time job for my living and studies. Writing my thesis, assignments and essays are most time consuming tasks fo me to do along with my job. I went through this website and they offered my first essay to be written without any cost. I gave them a task to write down one of my essays and the writer of this website delivered my work way before my deadline. Such a high quality of work along with zero price has really impressed me to continue for my future tasks with free essay writer. I won't mind paying them now!

rosst42
December 16th, 2019

Got my argumentative essay! It was well researched with all valid arguments. Glad i found this service!

faizans3
December 9th, 2019

I was on a budget and needed a quality paper. Which is not easy to find! Not only did freeessaywriter solve my problem with the price but the paper was also written according to my instructions. Thanks!

rebeccaa211
October 30th, 2019

I ordered my first essay from this website, well it was free so why not! To my surprise the essay was written quite well. I am impressed by the professionalism of writers there. Will definitely work with them again!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Free Essay Writer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Free Essay Writer?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Free Essay Writer?