Free Essay Writer

Free Essay Writer has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Free Essay Writer also ranks 155th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.4%
How would you rate Free Essay Writer?

“Excellent Service”

Zack J.
1/21/20

Fortunately, I found your website. My best friend has recommended me to use your service, which he uses every time. Now we both enjoy it. Thanks for your great job

“MISLEADING”

Mary J.
3/25/20

I was planning to use this website as they claimed the first essay with them was free, but as I clicked on the little blue thing next to the price, I had found that they were going to charge $10 for "Admin Fee". This is concerning as they are misleading their customers, which would be predominantly high school or uni students, and it all appears quite scam-like. Definitely stay away from this site unless you're willing to be charged money and possibly scammed.

zackj20
January 21st, 2020
katej83
December 6th, 2019
I was stuck with work and was looking for some help! I placed my order and the work I received was amazing! Though it was missing a few things, so I asked them to get it fixed. Their support staff is super friendly and got my work fixed within the short time I provided.
maryj1234
March 25th, 2020
hevelyns
April 24th, 2020
I ordered an essay from them and they did not deliver. When I talked to the customer service they said they needed more time. Instead of just give my money back, they kept insisting on giving a LATE work that would be USELESS, because I had to do it myself.
michealj43
December 16th, 2019
I ordered my research paper last week and i was really worried about it. Because there was not much time left. I received my paper in 4 days. Although a little revision was required but the customer support agent was helpful Enough to get it done quickly. Thank you!
henryc379
January 20th, 2020
I got my persuasive essay topics! It was well researched with all valid Topics. Glad I found this online service!
susmitap2
March 8th, 2020
First of all, it says " Free " for the first two essays, then continues to charge you $10!
That's still fine because that's cheaper than most so I decided to go for it. Provided everything that was needed. Then a few days later I asked for confirmation if it'll be get done on time or not and they said not to worry...
Butttt on the final day --- WHAT DO I GET PRESENTED WITH? -- An essay with the same repeated sentences. They didn't even follow the essay guide. Not gonna life, the intro was nice so I was pretty happy but the more I kept reading, the more confused I got. Extremely disappointed. THANKS, ALOT "FREEESSAYWRITERS" FOR THE F I'M ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

muhammada101
December 5th, 2019
An offer to get a free essay is almost unbelievable, in terms of price and quality both. I was hesitant to try freeessaywriter.net at first but decided to give it a shot. I was amazed by how professional their customer support staff is. The paper I got was written quite well. I am impressed and would recommend this service definitely.
stevens859
December 11th, 2019
Considering such economical costs, you would not expect a lot. But it was to my ultimate surprise that the paper i received was written so well and according to the format i asked to follow. Highly recommended!
muhammadi56
December 7th, 2019
Most of the writing websites in US are very expensive for students like us. I needed an essay but didn't have enough budget. While looking for cheap websites, I found freeessaywriter. I was so pleased with their offer of free essay. Definitely saved my final grade!
charlottes144
December 5th, 2019
I desperately needed help but was not having enough money to pay for it. My friend told me about FreeEssayWriter and the rest is history. Great services and I absolutely loved what I got.
emmar148
December 4th, 2019
I needed a paper at a very short notice since my submission date was close. I contacted freeessaywriter and their customer support team was efficient enough to assign me a writer as soon as I placed my order. The paper was written quite well too. Thank you for saving my grade!
jonh242
November 22nd, 2019
I heard a lot about this site as it provide free service to their new customers.
At start I was in doubt that either this site is authentic or not, but when i tried it and im quit satisfied with the content and responsive behavior of this site.

Highly recommend those are in search of good writing service.
harveys55
December 9th, 2019
Their customer support staff is super friendly. I was a bit worried about my paper but they really helped me out and I did receive my paper before the deadline!
bilalk20
December 11th, 2019
I had to submit my case study and i was freaking out at the last minute. I am so glad i found freeessaywriter. The paper was sent to me within a day with only minor edits required. Overall, great experience!
saniaj1
October 27th, 2019
I have been ordered essays from a few websites now but the issues was the content quality against a huge amount. I saw this website and the intriguing factor was the first order for free. So i decided to give them a try. I received my paper 2 days before the deadline and i was quite impressed with the content quality. This was the deciding factor for me to continue using this service! Thanks.
marjoriep28
December 16th, 2019
I had to submit my thesis in 2 days and i was so confused. I was lucky to find freeessaywriter. Got my paper within the time and it was written perfectly!
alexb505
October 23rd, 2019
I am a student pursuing my masters degree in literature and I do a part time job for my living and studies. Writing my thesis, assignments and essays are most time consuming tasks fo me to do along with my job. I went through this website and they offered my first essay to be written without any cost. I gave them a task to write down one of my essays and the writer of this website delivered my work way before my deadline. Such a high quality of work along with zero price has really impressed me to continue for my future tasks with free essay writer. I won't mind paying them now!
rosst42
December 16th, 2019
Got my argumentative essay! It was well researched with all valid arguments. Glad i found this service!
faizans3
December 9th, 2019
I was on a budget and needed a quality paper. Which is not easy to find! Not only did freeessaywriter solve my problem with the price but the paper was also written according to my instructions. Thanks!
rebeccaa211
October 30th, 2019
I ordered my first essay from this website, well it was free so why not! To my surprise the essay was written quite well. I am impressed by the professionalism of writers there. Will definitely work with them again!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Free Essay Writer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Free Essay Writer?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Free Essay Writer?