Fresh Fragrances

Fresh Fragrances

Fresh Fragrances does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Fresh Fragrances?

Reviews from Related Businesses

wills349
January 6th, 2022
Verified purchase

FabFitFun is definitely the latter... I absolutely love spending time browsing the site for great finds and introduction to new products. I'm only disappointed that I don't have unlimited amounts of time to spend doing so, which results in me missing election windows for the program boxes and EDIT/other sales opportunities. The fun is great, but becomes just a little less so when "favorite" choices have sold out before I've seen them.

ashleyh820
Ashley H. – FabFitFun Rep

Hi Will! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us! We love hearing feedback from our members and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Xo

tomb917
March 7th, 2020
Verified site experience

Love the e-mail updates when a n item becomes available. I wish there was a way to hold it for 24 hours.

ashwinid8
May 27th, 2022
Verified purchase

I am using Veda fragrance oils since a year now. All the fragrances are awesome. But from all of them which I tried ti now, I am facing issue with frangipani and Mango fragrance. They smell divine, no doubt. But do not mix well with the waxes. The oil remains at the bottom after pouring at the right temperature in the wax. Hope to get this solved soon. I rate 5* for overall service and products.

lizbethm30
August 3rd, 2021

They have excellent product quality and perfect prices, I highly recommend them. You'll love their products too.

Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep

This fills our heart, Lizbeth! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO

dawnb505
August 14th, 2020

I love Liveglam. They have amazing customer service. The brushes are always on point. The rewards is the best. Being able to pause any given month and not lose your subscription is amazing too.

Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep

We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations, Dawn! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!

jenniferb1910
November 8th, 2020

I love City Beauty skin cream have been using on my arms and chest can see a big difference feels so soft and don't forget to drink plenty of water as well.

christineg401
May 2nd, 2020
Verified site experience

I really enjoy shopping with Revolve, your items are mostly unique. Only wish not so expensive, however I manage to spend money! Live on fixed income. Your buyers do a lovely job. Have a blue coat in bag waiting to be further reduced, that would help if wanted items in bag for long time would still be more affordable. Overall, love it all and thank you. Cheers!

Reason I chose this business:

Just ordered beautiful bag yesterday and wanted to browse jewelry.

maryy721
April 25th, 2022

I love Mac for it's quality and the brand image they are transmitting. It has always been a good-quality, long-lasting professional cosmetics with a great variety of products presented. The prices are higher than the mass market options, but for me it is worth the price. My favorite lipsticks are all from Mac.

teddieh2
July 1st, 2022

I have some problems with my skin and was very skeptical about using any cosmetic products to change the situation somehow, but my girlfriend introduced me to a professional cosmetologist who recommended me specific products to use that will help me. I can say that Clinique works wonders. My skin looks so much better after using their problems, it helps me with post-acne and sebum regulation and I am happy I tried it despite my prejudices. Thank you Clinique, you helped me a lot!

vickyh164
July 29th, 2021

Love all my subscriptions you definitely get all the bang for your buck! I enjoy being able to swap out any collections that don't catchy attention and the reward points are quite amazing to treat yourself with a lil something extra

Products used:
Lippies, eyeshadow pallets, and brushes

Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep

Wow - we are floored with your five-star recommendation, Vicky! You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam! XOXO

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Fresh Fragrances staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fresh Fragrances?

Have a question about Fresh Fragrances?