Review of FPMCertify

info@fpmcertify.com

1 star

stacij3
10/12/18

In preparing to finalize my PMP application to submit my PMP experience on pmi.org, I was searching for the guidance needed for my PM experience and wanted to make sure I had exactly what was needed for PMP application approval. Not only did I utilize FPMcertify.com but Tim also helped guide me through his chat and email on exactly what I needed to do with my experience for what Ive completed over the past 4 1/2 years. Definitely listen to his guidance that he has listed on the website as it will help you with your PMP application too. Best of luck!!

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks Staci for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure helping you out. Best wishes for your PMP exam :)
ph42
5/4/18

I found this service on Reddit and took a chance. This is one of the luckiest finds ever! The FastPM Certify asks you for basic project information - dates, project title, and then provides you with suggestions in the exact format needed for the PMP application. As I was going through the FastPM Certify I was able to email Tim and he responded right away. It was like having a personal coach walk me through the process. I submitted my application on a Friday and it was approved the following Thursday with no further information requested. I cannot express enough how helpful this was as part of my hesitation to start studying for the PMP exam was getting through the application process. Tim made this so easy. I highly recommend this service as it's truly a life saver!

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's nice to hear you found the site through a Reddit PMP discussion.
johnp681
2/23/18

I submitted my PMP application and was selected for an audit. I sent in the materials as requested however, I was refused because my project experience was not clear enough using the process groups. I was devastated to say the least. I started searching the web for help and came across FPMcertify.com. I read the reviews and signed up right away. I recreated my documents using Tims PMP Application Wizard, submitted it to PMI and I was approved. Thank you Tim for your help and fantastic Customer Service! I would highly recommend this program for anyone who is planning to submit an application.

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Great to hear, John! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
sasan5
1/25/18

I did not know how to write a project description using PMI terms rather than a detailed scientific summary. Luckily, I came across this article in Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-go-from-rejected-pmp-application-certified-3-mclaren-mba-pmp. I purchased FastPM package and provided a short summary of projects that I managed, education and contacts and thats it! The application was ready in a few weeks. I just reviewed it and clicked on submit. It was accepted by PMI with no comment or request for further information. I am happy with their high quality service and quick response. It was worth every penny!! Thank you Tim

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Great to hear, Sasa. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and to let me know how you found us!
bk95
12/24/17

Tim was fantastic! I came across his services through some PMP reddit threads. I was concerned about whether or not my background qualified for the PMP, so I decided to get an initial read through his $5.00 review service. I typed up some bullet points about my background for him to review along with my resume. I quickly got an email back and got quite a detailed & informative write up (we're talking paragraphs - not sentences)! The holidays got the best of me, and I haven't had a chance to move on to the next step. However, I will be using his application services here shortly to finish my application. Definitely recommend.

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks for leaving your comments! They are very helpful and it's great to know you found some fans of ours on Reddit. I'm always happy to help and I look forward to helping you get your PMP quickly. -Tim
rebeccaa56
6/12/17

The service was excellent! The initial application that I completed on my own was rejected and thats when I contacted FPMCertify. If I could do it over again, I would have used the service the first time around and saved myself the aggravation. FPMCertify applied expertise, professionalism, partnership, speed and respect. This freed up valuable time that I was able to allocate to studying and projects at hand, rather than trying to re-write a 500-character description of complex projects and not knowing if it would be acceptable. It was such a relief when my application was accepted with FPMCertifys help. I am truly grateful!

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Hi Rebecca, This was great to read! I just noticed now I didn't publicly thank you for the review. So, thanks again for taking the time to do so! Congratulations again on your PMP. -Tim
danielm278
Daniel M.
9/15/16

5 stars for 5 dollars.. I had low expectations for the $5 service, how much would you do for $5, how much would I do? FPMCertify do more than we have any right to expect.

Useful and honest feedback, obviously not detailed guidance, but you get a real sense of where you might be weak and where you need to pay attention.

Thanks very much!

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks for the feedback Daniel. And anytime you need more detailed guidance, you know where to find us!
philh40
9/10/16

I felt like you were very focused on me, and that I was important. The prompt responses were great! Also, I was very impressed by the wording suggestions. You were very professional which is something very important to me. Thank you so much!

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks Phil. Glad I could help you go from a tricky application to PMP certified in 3 weeks!
dm357
6/14/16

It is a little expensive but I am glad I spent the money. They were very quick and helpful and bottom line I am done way quicker than I thought I would be. They don't help you at all with the exam or at least not what I signed up for. But they do take all the pain out of the application. I think you can get some discounts since I don't think they have a lot of customers so far.

Response from Tim M., FPMCertify Representative
Thanks for the great feedback, DM. It is truly appreciated. Since you joined, we created a new word-of-mouth referral program so I've just sent you an email with the details. We do not accept discount codes that have been posted online (unless it is from us), but you should now have one you can give to your friends and colleagues. Thanks! -Tim

Questions? Get answers from the FPMCertify staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FPMCertify