This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fortnine.ca

Fortnine.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fortnine.ca ranks 23rd among Motorcycles Other sites.

How would you rate Fortnine.ca?

“Condescending, argumentative customer service agents.”

Carol G.
6/27/20

I've spent a good amount of cash purchasing items from fortnine and the first time I needed to return something the person I unfortunately had to deal with was absolutely no help. All she wanted to do was be condescending and argumentative. I misunderstood their return policy thinking it was supposed to be a hassle free no charge policy. They offer free returns but you have to pay for the return shipping label which is a load of steaming poop. I had just bought a new motorcycle so was just getting started on buying gear so over a stupid $7 charge for a printing label that I print out myself and I use my own ink and paper they lost thousands of dollars in sales. Doesn't seem like a smart move if you ask me and I had been thinking of telling my husband about their site but after the bad experience they've lost his business as well. Buy your gear from folks who actually care about their clients and have some sort of customer service or sense of customer care.

carolg688
June 27th, 2020

alexd306
June 23rd, 2019

I made an order. An error came up saying that invoice number was already used or something to that effect. I received no confirmation email. Fortnine told me that it was an error and to do the basics, that I already tried, like emptying my cart, closing the browser and retrying. No matter what I did, the same error message would come up. Then I proceeded to have to alternate between getting in contact with Fortnine and Mastercard to determine the problem. Mastercard told me that Fortnine charged on my account. Fortnine wouldn't respond to email. I finally got a response by calling in. Sarah was very belittling, telling me that there was only a holding on my account and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Then two days later I call my Mastercard and find that I was issued a refund and there is still a holding on my account. You can't issue a refund unless a charge was made. Apparently Sarah doesn't know what she is talking about and shouldn't be in a customer service position. This whole ordeal has wasted hours of my time in going back and forth between trying to contact fortnine to trying to contact Mastercard. From my perspective, the Fortnine website is still unable to process purchases. I do intend on buying a Magura hydraulic clutch system and a total engine rebuild for a YZ250 (over $1100 total) but with what has to be the worst service I have yet to receive, I will pay more just to get it elsewhere. The silver lining on top of all this is that I may have saved a lot of future pain since every other website that I am currently using (Magura website as well) says the clutch system recommended by Fortnine will not fit my bike.

Tip for consumers:
Purchase Elsewhere

Questions? Get answers from the Fortnine.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fortnine.ca?

Have a question about Fortnine.ca?