Review of Fortnine.ca

Fortnine.ca reviews

1 Review From Our Community

alexd306
6/23/19

I made an order. An error came up saying that invoice number was already used or something to that effect. I received no confirmation email. Fortnine told me that it was an error and to do the basics, that I already tried, like emptying my cart, closing the browser and retrying. No matter what I did, the same error message would come up. Then I proceeded to have to alternate between getting in contact with Fortnine and Mastercard to determine the problem. Mastercard told me that Fortnine charged on my account. Fortnine wouldn't respond to email. I finally got a response by calling in. Sarah was very belittling, telling me that there was only a holding on my account and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Then two days later I call my Mastercard and find that I was issued a refund and there is still a holding on my account. You can't issue a refund unless a charge was made. Apparently Sarah doesn't know what she is talking about and shouldn't be in a customer service position. This whole ordeal has wasted hours of my time in going back and forth between trying to contact fortnine to trying to contact Mastercard. From my perspective, the Fortnine website is still unable to process purchases. I do intend on buying a Magura hydraulic clutch system and a total engine rebuild for a YZ250 (over $1100 total) but with what has to be the worst service I have yet to receive, I will pay more just to get it elsewhere. The silver lining on top of all this is that I may have saved a lot of future pain since every other website that I am currently using (Magura website as well) says the clutch system recommended by Fortnine will not fit my bike.

Tip for consumers: Purchase Elsewhere

Questions? Get answers from the Fortnine.ca staff and other customers.

Fortnine.ca?