ForteTrinity.co.uk

ForteTrinity.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ForteTrinity.co.uk also ranks 170th among Website Design sites. The most common issues with ForteTrinity.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ForteTrinity.co.uk?

“Great service”

John T.
9/3/19

Get fantastic results on the search engines. Sometimes takes a little longer than we expect for changes but the quality of the work is excellent

“SEO services”

Matt B.
4/20/20

Forte Trinity offered a £1800 pa SEO package that includes - 'monthly reporting/adjustment and hosting' (this is on the invoice). We were told we would get reports before we signed up and at no time were we told the monthly reporting was for internal use only. In the 12 months I have had two emails from Forte - one for a report that I chased (September 2019) and the second to renew the subscription. We have had no other reports and no contact so the service is none existent as far as we can tell. Having complained I have been offered -'higher level of optimisation which would increase your chances for better rankings and you would receive monthly reports'. I thought this was what I was paying for but apparently there are different levels of service - I must have paid £1800 for the service that does nothing - silly me. It is difficult to measure SEO without reports and we would never have signed up to something that did not include them. However it turns out we did - and the results of the SEO work?.....I will leave you to guess! I will never use them again even though they have offered 'another' 12 months SEO for free.

mattb473
April 20th, 2020
johnt1053
September 3rd, 2019
davidf1380
January 10th, 2020
Absolutely shocking company they a perfectly worki g web site and made me a load of rubbish my old web site 35k per year theres 1 k in three years the only time you will ever see the guy in the shinny suits is when he wants you to sign up for hosting fees took best part of three years to sort mine out keep away
davidr130
January 19th, 2015
When I joined my current company, I discovered that our 'new' website (designed by an overseas company) had not been optimised at all. A search for our main keyword or indeed our company name would not find us at all on google.co.uk!
I appointed Forte Trinity in early 2009 to do our SEO work, and in June of that year we appeared on page 1 of google.co.uk, and have remained there or thereabout ever since. We are consistently on page 1 or 2 on google in most of the 11 languages available on our website. Perhaps more importantly, our website traffic has increased by over 75% since they started their SEO work, and we have the strongest 'domain authority' of any of our European competitors.
I really don't recognise the negative characteristics described in a number of the reviews of this organisation, and would have no hesitation in recommending Forte Trinity to other companies requiring an improvement to their web presence.
brentd27
July 5th, 2017
Totally ripped off by this outfit 13Yrs ago amazed it is still going You have been warned !!!! Paid a lot of money to them But when when the time came to part company because we were not happy with there performance they said because we had missed our last instalment of our agreed payment scheme we could not take the site we had paid a lot of money to have built with us So it remained THERE PROPERTY
NOT Nice to work with!!
paulm190
April 15th, 2015
We have been using Forte Trinity since 2007 and in that time our website has been amongst the mainstays of our business. Special thanks to Stefan who has been a tremendous help and to Chris, Sheila, Christian, Amy and Cheryl and the team for all their good work on our behalf. Grateful thanks
sandrat70
October 13th, 2017
Forte Trinity, I DO NOT have a website, please stop emailing my private email address offering to improve my website - I DON'T HAVE ONE! I emailed you 10 days ago asking why Sally Carney keeps sending me these pointless emails but you haven't even had the courtesy to reply. Please leave me alone. If you have to tout like this then clearly there is a problem. My advice to anyone needing help with a website is DON'T use a company that is so desperate for business that they make a nuisance of themselves by regularly contacting people that don't even have a website.
chrisw112
July 27th, 2015
haveing read a lot of the reviews below and what people have to say i must disagree with most if not all of them we have been with forte a few years now and they have always been very good to us regards service and communication on our seo needs
as in all business we needed to grow this year and we decided the best way was to have a new up to date website we asked forte to do this for us and they have done a fantastic job they charged a fair price from all the research i did regards this issue
as our site needs to be very visual i believe they have done this perfect yes it took a little longer than stated and can be frustrating when sales are effected but nobody can predict staff issues holidays and complications and they have stayed in touch the whole process
the site only went live last week so i cannot comment on the seo aspects just yet but from previous seo with forte i am sure we will be on page 1 in no time
rebeccak22
April 16th, 2015
We are shocked to see any negative reviews regarding this company, Forte Trinity have been designing and supporting our website for years and we have never had any problems. We have always received prompt and high quality service and are moving more of our business in their direction because of this, we highly recommend them.
ms264
June 27th, 2016
I should of taken the previous reviews more seriously before signing up with Forte Trinity - more like Forte Scamity. From the start when they sent out their "head of sales" who turned up in a recycled suit stinking of marijuana my first impression wasn't good but I carried on with the meeting thinking "Hey, they could be running some kind of rehabilitation program to get recently released Strangeways prisoners back to work" and everyone deserves a chance. It's not like I even picked them for price, I've recently found out that what I got for my thousands of pounds was roughly 16 hours of work (two days!)and my website has been made in some kind of drag and drop editor and it still took them months to deliver, I can't believe that they have that much of a back order to take that long!

I've had many problems with my site along the way, emails go down over the weekends, site gets hacked, they have two nice people there Stefan and Michael who do their best to fix it - but I feel like they are just putting plasters over a decapitated arm as the same problems keep occurring. Another big issue is that they say that they open at 9am but they don't even turn their phones on until half 9! I don't live too far from Forte Trinity and occasionally go past it in the mornings on my way to a callout and the shutters are still down at 10 past 9!

So, if you have big pockets, want a crappy site, only want the services you pay for to work 50% of the time and no one there in the morning to fix it then sure, 10/10 for Forte. However, if you have 3 brain cells - go elsewhere, a lot better options in the Leigh area that offer website services.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it.

jackn32
April 22nd, 2015
After working so hard to raise the money for a website to accompany our website, I was left heartbroken when I realised there was never going to be a website. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who was treated like this by this company. I had to take months off work due to stress. Hard to believe there are companies like this operating.
davew65
April 21st, 2015
Used for 2 years, had no problems, always had a good, efficient service with good response times.
shirleya13
March 30th, 2015
I used these guys in the past, would NOT recommend them to anyone else. Not happy with the service.
elliel16
June 30th, 2015
A reputable Company does not get bad reviews, so please don't continue to make excuses, heads up, and sort your business out before the lack of custom sorts you out!

The price Forte Trinity requested to host our website for 1 year is £900 + Vat.

We manged to find an extremely professional Company that have their own data centres around the country and treat their customers as if they were the only customer they have.
£114 + Vat.

We, along with others publishing so called 'bad reviews' have taken time out of their busy schedule because they have had enough of bad service and astronomical charges by this Company. Like the title of this review, THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.
ellymael
July 1st, 2015

After years of continued bad service and extortinate high charges, the time came to go with another Company. This was quite a worrying experience as we had only ever been with this Company, and therefore due to the continued shoddy service and underhand tactics we were extremely worried that they would pull the plug on our site if they found out we were not renewing with them. I wish to add before they comment with their usual answers that it is all lies, I have every email sent from and to them so can prove how bad this company were.

The time we spent chasing this Company to get work done and the continued lies that they have emailed us in reply to contact with them, (the only emails that never got through to us were those from this Company) we decided enough was enough and looked elsewhere

The price Forte Trinity requested to host our website for 1 year is £900 + Vat. We managed to find an extremely professional Company that have their own data centres around the country and treat their customers as if they were the only customer they have.

We cannot praise these people enough, their charges for a fantastic one on one service is £114 + Vat.

Please, please do not be beguiled into believing their promises and lies, you are 100% better steering well clear instead of having to say 'I wish I had listened'.

As per the title of this review, THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

Tip for consumers: AVOID at all costs

Questions? Get answers from the ForteTrinity.co.uk staff and other customers.

Leigh based Forte Trinity provide Commercial Web Site Design and search engine optimisation across Greater Manchester, throughout the UK, and the World ; we are designers and suppliers of Business Websites, Website Design and Development solutions, e...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ForteTrinity.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.4
Have a question about ForteTrinity.co.uk?