FootballTicketNet.net

FootballTicketNet.net has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FootballTicketNet.net also ranks 24th among Tickets sites.

• Bought tickets for an Atletico Madrid Game but due to a change in the timing of the match, I could not make the game.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FootballTicketNet.net?

“Last game of the season in the Traf”

Emanuel k.
5/18/15

Me and my best mate went to see the lads playing those gunners last weekend and want to recommend the services of FootballTicketNet.net A friend from work told me about this football tickets website and we were very happy by the whole process - from buying the tickets via getting them and finding our seats at the stadium The result of the match was so-so (1:1) But the experience of buying the tickets was great.

“Terrible Experience”

Mark G.
9/21/16

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with my experience. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from this website. My son is a lifelong Chelsea fan (he is 15) and we live in USA. I decided to make a present for him and bring two of us to London to watch the Chelsea - Liverpool game on September 15th. Needless to say that the game was sold out, so I needed to use one of these ticket services to tremendously overpay for these tickets. I did not care, as I wanted to have the best experience for my son. I paid 442 pounds for two tickets in the Premium Bronze category (short side behind goal section). When I picked up the tickets from the local hotel I got suspicious right away, since my tickets stated that we had Restricted View. When we finally got to the stadium and found our seats, I was in shock. We had the very last row (Block 12, section JJ) in a section under the roof. When you sat down in these seats, you could only see a half of the field. To make things worse, the fans in this section did not sit down for the whole game, and we could not see the game even when standing up, since the roof was clearly in the way. The game was sold out and when I asked the usher to help us, his direct response was "these are the tickets you bought, this is why you paid cheap for them." Really? I paid cheap?? The face value of one ticket was 23.5 pounds and I ended up paying 10 times more for a ticket that was absolutely useless. My son was in tears and in shock. I felt so useless as I did not know what to do or how to help him. We ended leaving in the middle of the game, since we could not see it and finished watching it in a local bar. My multiple attempts to contact this company after the game did not produce any response. To say the least, my entire trip to London was ruined. Please stay away from these scammers. I hope there are more reputable companies out there that you can deal with. If the company wants to reach me, my order # was 563504.

tickets (14)
emanuelk13
May 18th, 2015

daver72
August 27th, 2015
Just came back from Belgium after traveling with my lads to see our Man United in Brugge. Bought tickets with Football Ticket Net – Great company – no problems at all. The City itself not much to see – so glad we stayed only 1 night.

Anyway, my guess is Some of the reviews here against footballticketnet are not real I think, trust me – they are safe, reliable and the tickets prices were not cheap, but fair price.
markg179
September 21st, 2016
chriss301
September 6th, 2015
Just came back from San Marino after watching the lads being the first to qualify for the tournament in France next summer.

Getting tickets to the away section in San Marino was really hard – But not so hard I guess for Football Ticket Net which once again was our supplier for hard to get football tickets.

Fair prices, delivery on time and good seats gave us the option to watch the 3 lions win 6:0 the local national team. See you in Euro 2016!
jonasg22
May 26th, 2015
As a DieHard Arsenal fan I couldn’t let the season to be finish without going to my gunners last match of the Premier League season. Problem was I didn't found any tickets left and was already afraid I would be out of luck,until I found Footballticketnet.net online.
This website is very friendly and the transaction of buying the tickets is very friendly and simple. They had last tickets to the match against West Brom, the price was fair enough and I was very pleased with using their services.
Thanks ticketnet and thanks Arsenal – now bring the FA CUP !
trevorj15
March 23rd, 2015
Just saw the biggest football match in the world the "El Clasico" between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid and this was an awesome experience! We had so much fine!
Me and my Uncle knew that tickets for this game will not sell for chip, but that's fine and after searching the Internet for a reliable and secure website you buy football tickets I am happy I chose for us FootballTicketNet.net (or .com).
They purchase was very quick and friendly – we got a guarantee we will seat together and got the tickets as promised. Even more than that, one of FootballTicketNet representatives called us to check we are good to go and everything went smooth entering the gates of the great Camp Nuo.
And the game? A once of a life time experience - we had so much fan, the atmosphere was unbelievable, the players gave a show on the field and this is a MUST for every football fan.
sergioa5
February 26th, 2015
Just returned back to Madrid after last night Champions League game between my Atletico Madrid to Bayer Leverkusen In Germany.
Leverkusen is nice, stadium BayArena is ok, but our game was not good as we lost 0:1 to the Germans. Hope and sure we will be much better in the rematch at the Vicente Calderon.
The best thing in that game was the tickets for the match that we ordered from www.footballticketnet.net
Trust me, this is a very good site for buying football tickets. Very simple to use and to understand, good customer service and most important – we got the tickets we wanted on time and had good seats!
For sure I will buy from football ticket net again In the future… Just will wish for a better game result next time :-)
malcomf1
November 9th, 2015
We arrived to our hotel in London only 1 day before the match and guess what? Our tickets were already in an envelope waiting for us in the hotel reception.

The tickets were for the premium platinum category at the Emirates stadium and had great view as Arsenal hosted Tottenham in the North London Derby.

Found Football Ticket Net online, glad I did and for sure will recommend this company to all my acquaintances.
sebastiand10
June 3rd, 2015
The match was great because of course we won the cup and finished a great year after beating Dortmund 3:1 in the final!

I want to recommend everyone to buy tickets with Football Ticket Net. This is very professional company from the minute I bought the tickets until we got to the Olympiastadion.

The prices they offered were fair, it was a quick and friendly experience to buy tickets in their website and sent all the confirmation mails and also was very kind to answer my question over the phone when I called their called-center.

I bought before tickets to football via secondary market websites – but never was impressed like I was in this experience with this company.
madisonm28
July 6th, 2015
What a match – What an atmosphere – Thank you Football Ticket Net for helping me don't miss the Final!

Still drunk from the after party after our USA Women's national team kicked Japan in the final of the world cup!

To get tickets to this match was sooo hard to find! Me and my girl searched all over the web – and got to Football Ticket Net. They helped us with the seats selection, promised us we will get the best tickets possible and just like our Team – they delivered the goods!

I am planning a trip to Europe this Winter – will try to catch a few matches maybe in Germany or in the UK – for sure I will order by this company – very reliable!
aditm
October 10th, 2014
Bought tickets for an Atletico Madrid Game but due to a change in the timing of the match, I could not make the game. Footballticketnet was very cooperative with me and responded to all of my emails and worked with my situation. I am very pleased with the service I received and would definitely purchase from them again.
jasperl19
June 8th, 2015
There is no better football match than the Champions League Final and especially when it was decided that FC Barcelona will play there – I had no intention of missing this game.

I never bought before tickets online on one of those secondary ticket websites, and at the end I decided to buy the tickets with Football Ticket Net company after reading good reviews about them (sure I saw the bad ones, but in general the most were great).

We asked to be seated together – and they organize that, we asked tickets to the Juventus side – and we got them, and we asked that the tickets will be delivered to our hotel in Berlin – which was also done as promised.

The match result well... Congrats Barcelona – but our Juve gave a huge effort that was just not enough I guess, but for the tickets – I can 100% recommend anyone to buy tickets in Football Ticket Net in the future.
andreal36
August 23rd, 2015
We are die-hard AS Roma fans, and we found it hard to acquire tickets to their Serie A opener @ Verona. We almost gave up on the match until a friend recommend we should try Football Ticket Net and this was a very good decision.

From the moment we order the tickets via Rick the salesman, threw Linda in customer service, all their team were great making us comfortable and relaxed as we never purchased tickets from a secondary market before.

We got e-tickets by mail, great seats at the stadium and no problem at all. The only thing was the result which was a draw, but we are sure this is the Giallorossi year to go all the way!
fredricc4
June 16th, 2014
I'm the first one to write a review?.. nice...
well, the service was friendly and professional, the selection of the tickets was ok, the price was reasonable and I recieved the tickets like i was promised.
So ... no complaints from my side.
alexb82
June 23rd, 2014
very reliable.
I wouldn't worry (bought from this site around 10 times).

Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet.net staff and other customers.

Football Ticket Net is the most reliable source for buying football tickets online. Great Prices. Safe & secure!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FootballTicketNet.net?

Have a question about FootballTicketNet.net?