Review of FoodNetwork

Tel: 866-587-4653
app-foodnetworkinthekitchen@foodnetwork.com

nopem1
10/10/19

I like this show. It's funny. I like Bobby. I even like Anne-1-EXCEPT Chef Ann stop with the "that's it hands up you're done" it's OBNOXIOUS. UGH.

dianec326
9/18/19

I don't watch anymore, the information pertaining to the shows say nothing of the recipes being made... Ree's family is doing something with cattle (who cares). Trish's blah blah blah. Valerie invites blah blah.. I don't need them to mingle with anyone. Show me 4 or 5 recipes and done!

sheilap138
Sheila P.
8/25/19

I used to love The Kitchen, but have noticed lately how GZ is constantly sticking his hands in the food while he and the others are cooking and shoving it in his mouth. He is disgusting and it is a health issue. Is this what he does at his restaurants? Ugh, would never eat at any of them.

fredf155
8/22/19

My god, how could a show get any worse than this? Flay and Simon are just going thru the motions for a pay check. Where did they find these horrible judges and contestants....please kill this garbage

vickyl52
8/14/19

I would give this show a negative -10!! It is so utterly tadteless I cant believe this is televised!!

katies292
7/28/19

We really enjoy food network, but this show is awful! Courtney Rada is trying way too hard, and the show is flat and uninteresting. I sincerely hope Food Network sees this and makes this the shortest run ever of any new show in Food Network history. Guy Fieri she is NOT!

annonymousa8
7/17/19

I hate any show with Bobby Flay. He is annoying & only wins because he puts chilis in everything & judges choose him so they will be invited back. He can't even cook.

I am seriously concerned that FN gives Giada a stage. She is obviously suffering from anorexia or some other eating disorder. She is not a role model for young girls & women.

Sunny Anderson is awful. She shouts, chews with her mouth open & stuffs her face. I turn the volume down & leave the room when she is on.

I hate Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. How many slop recipes must they show?

Robert Irvine? There are no words...retching sound.

I love Ina. She is interesting, actually teaches as she cooks, & is classy.

Valerie is fun. I tune in for her.

I hate Ree Druumond. What a lot of slop. Ugh.

I like Anne Burrell & Tyler Florence. They are real chefs.

If I could choose a chef-owned restaurant to visit, it'd probably be Marc Murphy's. He should have his own show. Alex G, also.

They sre the real thing.

jamies398
7/14/19

Just finished watching The Kitchen, and I just can't look at Sunny Anderson when this show is on. She is ALWAYS talking with chewed food in and on her mouth. It's not ok, and shouldn't happen in my opinion. Food Network in general is OK sometimes (Beat Bobby Flay is good), but there's so much repetition and more Guy Fieri than is needed (although I do like him). FN needs to infuse some new, fun, and different food shows.

markosk2
7/11/19

In the first couple of weeks it was kind of fun. Not any more. "Giada at home"? Give me a break. Cook offs? It' s become boring and unconvincing just like many other sattelite channels. A word of advice. Find everyday people who enjoy to cook simple and not exotic recipes and actually look dirty in the kitchen and not like they came out of the hairdresser' s. Thank God there's a remote control on the desk.

bl193
B L.
7/4/19

Who wants to watch a ganged-up program of ANYTHING with multiple hours on end episodes of a single program? I absolutely understand diversity in taste, but four hours straight of Trish, Pioneer Woman, Chopped, Cake bakeoffs and other competitions..... and on and on.... is NOT entertainment. And, for those of us who are actually foodie cooks, where is Ina and other true chefs and who instruct on recipes, technique and lifestyle? SO BORED !!!

tyy5
7/1/19

Why is the nothing but back to back Guy Fieri on this now?! And Robert Irvine is full of himself without the chops to back it up. I've watched food network for years, but haven't in the last year. Seems to have lost it edge...

chachals
6/29/19

When is Food Network going to wake-up!! Jeez...how many complaints do you need! Of course now they are owned by Discovery so even MORE politically correct than before. It is sickening. The network is supposed to be about "FOOD"...NOT The Worst Cooks of America; NOT Food Truck Race, NOT Trisha's horrible Southern Cooking, NOT Giada and her Yoga Party and the list goes on including the horrible show The Kitchen. We want to see REAL food, GOOD food, food we can make and recipes that actually work. Some of Giada is okay & Brunch @ Bobby's as well as Ina Garten and some of Valerie's stuff but the rest of this garbage. How disgraceful with all these competition shows all the food that is wasted, ruined! It is truly shameful. NONE of us want to watch these stupid shows. Bring back Food Network to the old days where we can learn about food, actually see beautiful food being made etc... Thank God Sunny Anderson lost some of her voice today!! Still didn't keep her quiet!! All she did was blab. And these "cutsie" recipes from Katie Lee. Yuk....with the exception of the roasted veggies it all sucked. And how they boost each others' egos with the o"OMG never tasted anything so good." Lol...it is annoying.PLEASE get some shows about real cooking, real food and stop this politically correct nonsense with the cake wars with same sex couples. Seriously...what does THAT have to do with food? HUH?????

sherryw99
6/23/19

I love your show....BUT WILL QUIT watching because of fatty pig overcompensated pig sunny anderson. She's loud so people look at her yuck..eats like a pig only out for herself if I hear one more time ya know what I mean,,, saying???? Eats like a pig and acts like ya pig who no one taught her manners!!!! I record the show so I can get rid of the queen pig.....and who ever does her wigs is hilarious she looks even worse ya know what IM SAYING?????????? GET RID OF SUNNY ANDERSON
let me be on your show I'll get rid of the dumb $#*!

barbarab678
6/21/19

Who decided Martha Stewart was good for chopped! She's a snob! Rarely smile and when she does she is so phoney!!! Why are references made to things from "Martha's pantry, Martha's garden, etc." I'd rather see another person given a chance at being a judge than Martha! Does she think she is teaching viewers etiquette? Why the use of chopsticks so much? She brings absolute fear to the contestants! Perhaps you should ask past participants if her presence is intimidating! Her personality is totally whacked!!! I love Food network but of all the people she is my least favorite!! I have read other reviews and her snobbery is worse to me than the other reviews and I tend to agree that the other reviews sums up how I feel about the duffer8shows and individuals on the shows! Get rid of Martha!!!

marshag44
6/18/19

Trisha's show has to go. She sounds like a cow at the trough when she eats at the end of her show, and there's her sister joining in doing the same thing. UGH.

marlal15
6/16/19

I do not know why Giada has to wear tops or dresses that expose her cleavage and breasts on her shows. All of the other ladies on other shows dress appropriately except Giada. I know you think I am a prude but I am not. This is the food network not the red carpet. This is about food, ingredients, process of preparing food not Giada's breasts. I know you do not think that this has hurt the food network but it has. If Giada feels she needs to dress this way it is your responsibility to hold your network to a higher standard.

debg77
6/12/19

I love this show. I have learned a lot and the recipes are awesome. I really like Sunny and love Jeff. I feel he brings a fun atmosphere. Jezee is not my favorite. He seems arrogant and puts Jeff down. Overall content is wonderful.

marlenek23
6/6/19

Love her recipies!. Loved her show she used to have onto....I taped and made lots of her recipies..but in the kitchen..she has changed...her language is gang like, her dressing and manners when she eats is off the charts...does not blend with other show host, she is a great cook, and maybe going thru some hard personal times , maybe a intervention to help her is is order...my hubby won't watch the kitchen any more due to how she eats...! I hope she stays and goes back to how she used to be!!

sunid
5/19/19

I have loved the food network and magazine for years. I don't always agree with the recipes sometimes go for months without trying .. but still push on for those awesome ones! This months issue may 2019.. can't tell exactly the issue #. Just made me not want to subscribe again. Who ficken cares what your people buy at Trader Joe's. This is the level we have sunk to?? No issue with TJ.. just so lame .

elysaw1
5/19/19

My husband and I used to love to watch FoodNetwork. Lately you have been airing mostly reruns. Triple D, Beat Bobby Flay and when you air the kitchen it's very hard to watch. Sunny Anderson is very obnoxious and doesn't appear to have one humble bone in her body. She talks over everyone else and is very insulting and rude. She is obviously desperate for attention!!! When are you going to give the viewers something to enjoy and learn from like you used to ?????

brads242
4/27/19

I really like Rachel Rae on the show but after watching today I have to say her husband John really hurts the show. He really is not good for the show. Sorry

tr105
4/27/19

I love me some Bobby Flay! Love beat Bobby Flay and even go to on demand to watch some of his other shows. I really like the Brunch @ Bobby's ... MORE BOBBY FLAY PLS!!!

alettah
4/21/19

I was a die hard food network fan but now have become bored. All they air is Siba's and Chopped boring. As South African's we are also important. Don't take us as fools. We need variety. Please up or you will loose us.

cristyl5
4/13/19

I used to like foodnetwork. I don't see Rachel Ray anymore which is good because she got worse as time goes by. There are some shows that I like watching but unfortunately they got rid of it. Still watching some shows once in a awhile. I hope they will get rid of that Beat Bobby Flay . Trisha Yearwood , Giada and Valerie's show it's just a waste of time . Try to come up with something new foodnetwork!!!

elainel95
4/7/19

I enjoy watching The Kitchen, wonderful variety of tips and hacks encourages me to try new flavor profiles. That being said too often I am watching and carefully listening; Jeff and/or Sunny burst out in happy yells or comments over the person speaking and I cannot get what was said. I began recording it to play back so I could hear it. This did not help as their noise carried over the speakers voice. It is essential to have fun at work, please help them realize the show is on the air to educate those of us wanting to learn. Not trying to hurt any feelings just want to hear the speaker. Blessings and in advance I thank you for adressing the issue.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree! So boring. I used to try.to cook recipes but it's gotten truly silly.

By Angelia T.

Get rid of by the rude Overeating NO MANNER PIG SUNNY ANDERSON!

By Sherry W.

RIGHT! Guy's catch phrase repeats, and Giada's class tramp look. She's so arrogant I just can't watch her anymore. I've turned to PBS for the cooking shows.

By Jennifer B.

Soon I hope lol

By Sandra D.

Why are the shows repeated over and over? I hate that and I'm losing interest.

By Charlotte R.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodNetwork staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FoodNetwork