Review of FoodNetwork

Tel: 866-587-4653
app-foodnetworkinthekitchen@foodnetwork.com

robina106
2/11/19

What happened to, you know, actual cooking? Showing people how to make stuff. I used to like Worst Cooks, but it's now a hyper-jangly-loud-not-funny mashup of stupidity. Not entertaining so much as OVER PRODUCED. Just calm down. Also, how many Chopped can one watch in a week? So tired of dumb competitions. Talk to us. Show interesting things about, you know, food. Cooking. Cooking tools. Real stuff. Stop the noise!! Stop trying to be entertaining. I'd really like to like this network again.

carolineh87
2/10/19

I am shocked at the way Tia M talks to the kids. She has no class at all, making the kids feel bad for trying their best. She should be ashamed of herself. I'll bet she slaps her own kids for not being perfect. Why do they need this "D list" no talent girl on here anyway? I think the best two people who have the knowledge and class to talk to kids are Duff & Valerie. I hear so many bad things about Food Network. I hope they get rid of Tia before the next season. She kept telling Amber that she wasn't authentic. Look at her and see how phony she acts herself. GET RID OF HER PLEASE!!!!!

yvonnem124
2/10/19

Chopped seems like its dr phil now
People seem to be winning because of their story and not their cooking
This last championship proved that
It was brutal
Oprah phil donoghue dr phil and Jerry Springer should be the fourth judge

jasminej49
1/31/19

Actually, I don't often read such blogs, but their articles are quite interesting especially recipes

karent418
1/21/19

Seriously, what do you do when your ratings are sinking? Show some boobs. So pathetic and I'd like to think Giada is better than that but clearly not. Sick of watching a nice show and then having her boobs be such a gross distraction. I suspect a large portion of your audience is women. Do you seriously think we want to watch that. Just makes you look desperate for viewers.

cynthian62
1/17/19

My sister, daughter, daughter-in-laws and friends USED to watch the Food network channel and discuss shows, recipes and share them with one another. What a waste of time this channel has become to watch! Seriously, "Beat Bobby Flay"? Do you think anyone cares about that, let alone watching him can put you to sleep. He has NO personality! Also, any "star" that gets bored with their career or wants new recognition, seems to become a Food network star on that show. No one cares about how Valarie, Trisha, etc. cooks. Non of them know any more about cooking than the moon itself. What used to be informative and fun, has become repetitious and boring! And, it's not just our opinion because we can't even discuss the show with other people. Such as our neighbors, church woman, etc. Can't find anyone that watches it anymore. Even the show Chopped has become a joke. So sad, the concept was fun at the beginning. It's become all about the judges and not the contestants. This show is a lot like the Taste of Home magazine. They to have become repetitious and boring. Same stuff, just under a new name.
I would give Food network "zero" stars, if it was a choice. Just sad!!
C.N. from Illinois

willp127
1/13/19

THE FOOD NETWORK GOT HUGE LARGELY BECAUSE OF SO MANY REGULARLY WATCHING...REGULARLY WORKING PEOPLE WATCHING THE CHANNEL AND BEING SUPPORTIVE WITH GREAT RATINGS...MY WIFE AND I DON'T HAVE TONS OF MONEY, BUT WE'VE WATCHED THE FOOD NETWORK FOR YEARS...WE'VE TAKEN WATCHING THEM OVER WATCHING MOST MOVIES. I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD AGREE WITH MY WIFE AND I, BUT WHEN DISNEY BOUGHT THE NETWORK IT FELT LIKE A HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.IT SEEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF CORPORATE B.S.. IN TODAY'S TROUBLED TIMES...WITH EVERYTHING ELSE GOING WRONG IN THE WORLD, WATCHING THE FOOD NETWORK WAS A SANCTUARY FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. NOW...TO NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH IT REGULARLY REALLY SHOWS ME HOW of LITTLE IMPORTANCE THE REGULAR VIEWERS WERE. MAYBE I'M BEING OVERSENSITIVE...BUT EVEN WHEN I WAS IN ASIA, ACROSS THE BIG PUDDLE ON A VACAY...WE WATCHED THE FOOD NETWORK EVERY NIGHT. IT'S LEFT US WITH A BITTER TASTE. I'D PLANNED ON TAKING MY WIFE TO DISNEY WORLD...THAT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW. IT'S A BUNCH OF B.S..

jenniferb761
12/31/18

I was watching The Kitchen" on Jan 31, and Jeff Morrow was making scones. "JZ" made a comment that "Italians drink Prosecco like water!" To me, as an Italian, is very offensive! Zarkarian is known for his arrogant attitude, but this went too far. There is no way to get a message to the network itself. Except for Ina, Valerie, and Ree, I'm done with this channel.

michelles683
12/12/18

I have loved this chanel since it started but lately it's repeating line up of fieri and flay is a bore . I love those guys but they are not jaw and order. I'm sticking with chopped and some cake competitions but they can use some more cooking shows with the new winners I stead of repeats of guy fieri. Stop using the new winners as only judges on the next competition. Don't over do your platform ....a loyal watcher . Would like to see yours of restaurants or inventive programming already

cindyo49
12/3/18

I used to watch Next network star and loved it but I can not watch it the last few years. Giada is so full of herself! I like to watch most of the shows to get great ideas and decorating tips but do not want to turn in to look at her cleavage!
Most weekends my TV is on the food network all day except when one of the shows she is in comes on. Then I change the channel!

juliaj66
11/30/18

Repeat repeat repeat. Same chefs all the time!! Same programmes all the time. Plus can't read and ratings

lisai57
11/12/18

The channel has become a Guy Fieri and a baking/cooking competition channel. Seems like a lot of the interesting programs have moved to the Cooking Channel which I don't get. Getting pretty tired of The Pioneer Woman also.

angelal206
11/8/18

The recipes are always great, obviously I don't get the chance to try out every single one of them, but the ones that I have tried have been great. But the shows on the telly have been getting repetitive, would appreciate something more exciting once in a while.

tinaj96
10/30/18

I'm tried of Foodnetwork it's getting very boring. One person have a deluse cake and the other cake is dry and the person who cooked the dry cake wins. I'm done watching food network the judging is never fair. Goodbye food network hello Top chef and the Great British backing show.

francisb65
10/25/18

I really like watching FoodNetwork, but last few times, I was disappointed because those recipes doesn't meet reality. And those tv shows, you can see a lot of drama going on there.

gerio2
10/22/18

I would like to see Dinner impossible and restaurant impossible make a comeback. I am tired of watching triple D all the time even though I like it and Guy. Tired of watching chopped all day! I love Beat Bobby Flay, Worst Cook's, Food Network Star, comeback kitchen, Halloween shows, Holiday Shows, Trisha, Ironchef, Pioneer Woman, I miss Paula Deen. I hope she comes back Y'all!

christinew237
10/21/18

This channel has turned into a waste of time !! 36 days of halloween and then what ? 40 day of Christmas? its just stupid! and guy needs to stop yelling!! and Giadda needs to swallow her fake smile and get back to real cooking ! real info ! and a less hollywood approach ! What a diisapointment , gets worse every year!

chiarar5
10/8/18

I really used to enjoy watching TFN , 30 minute meals ,Every Day Italian, Paula Dean,however it's been about two years that the network has been failing. Watching chefs prepare recipes and giving viewers tips on really cooking. Now its all cooking competition shows (Guys grocery store thing) the worst and the kids cooking shows, please stop it.I hate the network I wish I didn't have to pay for it,unfortunately it's part of our package.Bring back the old food network.

bubbar
10/4/18

Beat Bobby flay is the worst show on your network. Accomplished chef sure but boring to watch. Your network needs more shows that are instructional and fun to watch. Showing people short cuts to cooking good food at home would be a much better than the dumb competitions. You really need to stop and take a deep look at what your broadcasting we are tired of Bobby amd giada. Great chefs but very boring. You have a competition each season for the next food or star. Let them have a chance. Alton brown and Emeril's show where great. Show people ideas to make gourmet food at home.

vickiek21
9/16/18

I love all your content (maybe too much BBQ) BUT watching the same show 3 times a day is very disappointing.
Some more variety in a 48hr cycle would be lovely.

bernadettec20
8/14/18

The repeat shows are too much. You can watch the SAME show at least twice in the same night. The food was delicious.

andreal157
8/12/18

I have a love/hate relationship with the the Kitchen. There are so many great take aways with every episode, so I watch it, but every time Jeff Mauro acts like a 12 year old boy and talks over the person doing a demo, I want to grab him by the ear and whisper "Stop it! Stop it NOW!" You can tell the rest of the cast tolerates him like the weird Uncle on Thanksgiving. I do like Sunny a lot, but she falls into repetitive descriptors like "Curb Appeal" which she literally used 6 times in one show to describe plating. I got annoyed. I do wish I could change my hair that often, though! Katie probably has the least professional culinary experience but is good on camera and isnt annoying. Geoffrey is the most acclaimed and experienced of all of them, but he mostly does cocktails and has an invisible bubble over his head that reads "I can't stand this and I am focusing on not exploding over canned cream soup and refrigersted biscuits, but it's great money and only takes a few hours a week so if I don't stab someone this will pay for my kids private school tuition"

sharonh327
8/10/18

I love this show but agree that Sunny's loudness and sometimes snarky remarks to the other chefs detract from the show. I think Sunny says "Ya know what I'm sayin'" about hundred times per show!

sherryf71
8/6/18

Love the recipes and craft ideas, BUT I cannot deal with Sunnies big mouth. She is constantly screaming. Her need to be noticed is annoying. Many people agree and I find myself turning the channel. Sorry to the rest of the crew. They are funny and informative and I will miss them. I'd give you a 5, but can't tolerate her screeching.

samanthab181
8/1/18

I am a Food Network lover, and The Kitchen is the show I most look forward to, with the exception of Sunny! I find her annoying! From her ridiculous make-up to her eating.....Our food network w/ suddenlink..in the Ozarks

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

RIGHT! Guy's catch phrase repeats, and Giada's class tramp look. She's so arrogant I just can't watch her anymore. I've turned to PBS for the cooking shows.

By Jennifer B.

Soon I hope lol

By Sandra D.

Why are the shows repeated over and over? I hate that and I'm losing interest.

By Charlotte R.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodNetwork staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FoodNetwork