Review of FoodNetwork

Tel: 866-587-4653
app-foodnetworkinthekitchen@foodnetwork.com

jamies398
7/14/19

Just finished watching The Kitchen, and I just can't look at Sunny Anderson when this show is on. She is ALWAYS talking with chewed food in and on her mouth. It's not ok, and shouldn't happen in my opinion. Food Network in general is OK sometimes (Beat Bobby Flay is good), but there's so much repetition and more Guy Fieri than is needed (although I do like him). FN needs to infuse some new, fun, and different food shows.

markosk2
7/11/19

In the first couple of weeks it was kind of fun. Not any more. "Giada at home"? Give me a break. Cook offs? It' s become boring and unconvincing just like many other sattelite channels. A word of advice. Find everyday people who enjoy to cook simple and not exotic recipes and actually look dirty in the kitchen and not like they came out of the hairdresser' s. Thank God there's a remote control on the desk.

bl193
B L.
7/4/19

Who wants to watch a ganged-up program of ANYTHING with multiple hours on end episodes of a single program? I absolutely understand diversity in taste, but four hours straight of Trish, Pioneer Woman, Chopped, Cake bakeoffs and other competitions..... and on and on.... is NOT entertainment. And, for those of us who are actually foodie cooks, where is Ina and other true chefs and who instruct on recipes, technique and lifestyle? SO BORED !!!

tyy5
7/1/19

Why is the nothing but back to back Guy Fieri on this now?! And Robert Irvine is full of himself without the chops to back it up. I've watched food network for years, but haven't in the last year. Seems to have lost it edge...

chachals
6/29/19

Lord...Trisha Yearwood with Geoffrey Zakarian LMAO are you kidding!! And those horrible ribs and food she made! As if GZ would ever make those things. Then they had Jeff Mauro singing with her after she cooked for him! So FN is trying to put more interest into her shows...WHY? She can't cook, her recipes are mediocre at best and she may be a very nice person & can sing but really claiming that prosciutto is a fancy word for Italian ham!! Are you serious!! Shows how uneducated she is. So she is annoying enough so they add pompous GZ (trying to change his image I guess from the stuck up jerk image) and then the goofball Jeff Mauro. Waiting for them to have Sunny Anderson next where she will be calling her "girlfriend" like she is Oprah! Although I doubt that as Yearwood likes to have men around her more than the ladies. NOW the Kitchen...jeez can this show be anymore annoying people! Sunny Anderson must be hard of hearing the way she yells all the time. Who told Katie Lee she could cook? Billy Joel!! I mean seriously she did "HER" layered dip for July 4th this morning and it is basically the refried canned beans, guac, sour cream etc... dip that has been around since the 70's! The worst is how they all boost each others' egos pretending they never had a dip like that etc...what a bunch of BS. Marcela is gone & there was absolutely NO connection between her and the others.You could tell she and Katie Lee didn't like each other. So now she is judging the baking. The Kitchen is so uninspiring. Trisha Yearwood is uninspiring. Guys Grocery Games uninspiring. And although I like beat Bobby Flay to see the food I wish they would stop the two friends of his wanting to take him down...so stupid. It gets old. They need to wake up...and need I mention the show about married couples and a cake...the NEW politically correct couples! Yep they are so politically correct it is sickening.

sherryw99
6/23/19

I love your show....BUT WILL QUIT watching because of fatty pig overcompensated pig sunny anderson. She's loud so people look at her yuck..eats like a pig only out for herself if I hear one more time ya know what I mean,,, saying???? Eats like a pig and acts like ya pig who no one taught her manners!!!! I record the show so I can get rid of the queen pig.....and who ever does her wigs is hilarious she looks even worse ya know what IM SAYING?????????? GET RID OF SUNNY ANDERSON
let me be on your show I'll get rid of the dumb $#*!

barbarab678
6/21/19

Who decided Martha Stewart was good for chopped! She's a snob! Rarely smile and when she does she is so phoney!!! Why are references made to things from "Martha's pantry, Martha's garden, etc." I'd rather see another person given a chance at being a judge than Martha! Does she think she is teaching viewers etiquette? Why the use of chopsticks so much? She brings absolute fear to the contestants! Perhaps you should ask past participants if her presence is intimidating! Her personality is totally whacked!!! I love Food network but of all the people she is my least favorite!! I have read other reviews and her snobbery is worse to me than the other reviews and I tend to agree that the other reviews sums up how I feel about the duffer8shows and individuals on the shows! Get rid of Martha!!!

marshag44
6/18/19

Trisha's show has to go. She sounds like a cow at the trough when she eats at the end of her show, and there's her sister joining in doing the same thing. UGH.

marlal15
6/16/19

I do not know why Giada has to wear tops or dresses that expose her cleavage and breasts on her shows. All of the other ladies on other shows dress appropriately except Giada. I know you think I am a prude but I am not. This is the food network not the red carpet. This is about food, ingredients, process of preparing food not Giada's breasts. I know you do not think that this has hurt the food network but it has. If Giada feels she needs to dress this way it is your responsibility to hold your network to a higher standard.

debg77
6/12/19

I love this show. I have learned a lot and the recipes are awesome. I really like Sunny and love Jeff. I feel he brings a fun atmosphere. Jezee is not my favorite. He seems arrogant and puts Jeff down. Overall content is wonderful.

marlenek23
6/6/19

Love her recipies!. Loved her show she used to have onto....I taped and made lots of her recipies..but in the kitchen..she has changed...her language is gang like, her dressing and manners when she eats is off the charts...does not blend with other show host, she is a great cook, and maybe going thru some hard personal times , maybe a intervention to help her is is order...my hubby won't watch the kitchen any more due to how she eats...! I hope she stays and goes back to how she used to be!!

sunid
5/19/19

I have loved the food network and magazine for years. I don't always agree with the recipes sometimes go for months without trying .. but still push on for those awesome ones! This months issue may 2019.. can't tell exactly the issue #. Just made me not want to subscribe again. Who ficken cares what your people buy at Trader Joe's. This is the level we have sunk to?? No issue with TJ.. just so lame .

elysaw1
5/19/19

My husband and I used to love to watch FoodNetwork. Lately you have been airing mostly reruns. Triple D, Beat Bobby Flay and when you air the kitchen it's very hard to watch. Sunny Anderson is very obnoxious and doesn't appear to have one humble bone in her body. She talks over everyone else and is very insulting and rude. She is obviously desperate for attention!!! When are you going to give the viewers something to enjoy and learn from like you used to ?????

brads242
4/27/19

I really like Rachel Rae on the show but after watching today I have to say her husband John really hurts the show. He really is not good for the show. Sorry

tr105
4/27/19

I love me some Bobby Flay! Love beat Bobby Flay and even go to on demand to watch some of his other shows. I really like the Brunch @ Bobby's ... MORE BOBBY FLAY PLS!!!

alettah
4/21/19

I was a die hard food network fan but now have become bored. All they air is Siba's and Chopped boring. As South African's we are also important. Don't take us as fools. We need variety. Please up or you will loose us.

cristyl5
4/13/19

I used to like foodnetwork. I don't see Rachel Ray anymore which is good because she got worse as time goes by. There are some shows that I like watching but unfortunately they got rid of it. Still watching some shows once in a awhile. I hope they will get rid of that Beat Bobby Flay . Trisha Yearwood , Giada and Valerie's show it's just a waste of time . Try to come up with something new foodnetwork!!!

elainel95
4/7/19

I enjoy watching The Kitchen, wonderful variety of tips and hacks encourages me to try new flavor profiles. That being said too often I am watching and carefully listening; Jeff and/or Sunny burst out in happy yells or comments over the person speaking and I cannot get what was said. I began recording it to play back so I could hear it. This did not help as their noise carried over the speakers voice. It is essential to have fun at work, please help them realize the show is on the air to educate those of us wanting to learn. Not trying to hurt any feelings just want to hear the speaker. Blessings and in advance I thank you for adressing the issue.

ustinove
3/27/19

I loved everything about this place, and i am pretty critical. Great food, good service & atmosphere.

dreamah1
3/21/19

I love the kids baking Championship it would be great if you could bring back some of the kids from the past to see if they are still cooking and put them against each other these kids can bake better than I can I love watching them

elainee32
3/18/19

I remember loving the Food Network. There were lots of interesting cooking shows, but no more! It's mostly "reality" type shows for Millennial's.
Oh well, C'est la vie to the wonderful past!

ks356
3/17/19

I was really looking forward to this show. I typically watch all of the FoodNetWork challenges and I love Duff Goldman and watch most everything he is in. But after the 2nd week of watching Buddy vs. Duff, I won't be tuning in again. Buddy is a spoiled, arrogant, poor sport jerk. His behavior isn't just competition bravado; it's a completely self centered 2 year old behavior. I recommend that you have bottles and binkeys available for him when he loses next time. Unfortunately , I won't be tuning in to see it.

cindyl352
3/17/19

I thot Davis should have won the kids spring baking championship. He consistently made great cakes and I was so shocked that Paige won.
Cindy from TN

philipt68
3/15/19

I just watched a episode of Beat Bobby Flay where a Indian chef beat out a New York chef.Where Alex G.said she didn't use enough salt.And everyone of her judging,she always cut that chef for just that.Yet this woman beat out the other further more,I had taped more of that show,but after that I deleted them.

lisaf383
3/11/19

Wow, I just watched Buddy vs Duff and could not believe what I saw. I really like both of the bakers and think they are talented. However, I was shocked to see Buddy's reaction to lose a round to Duff. He had an immature outburst that was very unprofessional and unexceptable. He came across as cocky arrogant and entitled. Duff took his loss with class and scores were very close. Very surprisedat Buddys behavior. I have changed my opinions. Buddy owes Duff and the gentleman who they made the cakes for a public apology

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree! So boring. I used to try.to cook recipes but it's gotten truly silly.

By Angelia T.

Get rid of by the rude Overeating NO MANNER PIG SUNNY ANDERSON!

By Sherry W.

RIGHT! Guy's catch phrase repeats, and Giada's class tramp look. She's so arrogant I just can't watch her anymore. I've turned to PBS for the cooking shows.

By Jennifer B.

Soon I hope lol

By Sandra D.

Why are the shows repeated over and over? I hate that and I'm losing interest.

By Charlotte R.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodNetwork staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FoodNetwork