FoodNetwork

FoodNetwork has a consumer rating of 2.51 stars from 339 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FoodNetwork also ranks 13th among Recipe sites.

• Rachel Ray has the more bubbly personality, but seems to have "let herself go" recently.

• There is no more Barefoot Contessa and The Pioneer Woman because it has become Guy Fieri network instead.
  • Now nothing but competitive shows chopped, baking wars, beat Bobby FLay.
How would you rate FoodNetwork?

“clothing”

M T.
2/17/20

I really like Geoffrey Zacharian but somebody needs to help him with his wardrobe. His suit jackets are too small and a lot of his other outfits are excuse me give me a break. He has no wardrobe sense at all. also with Sunny never thought about it til reading other reviews and I do like her but yes on the Kitchen she is a bit in your face loud and obnoxious

“Competition shows”

Lorraine D.
3/19/20

I used to watch food network for the cooking shows. I loved to watch them and then try it myself. Now all I see is competition shows that are very uninteresting. I do not care who can Beat Bobby Flay or make an edible meal out of a basket of ingredients I would never even consider buying. Also I love Guy But do not have to see him running around a grocery store or hanging out at his ranch talking to other chefs. You need to go back to your old format and forget the competition shows.

pioneer woman (21) beat bobby flay (22) guy fieri (19) love food network (11) cooking show (42) paula deen (10) sunny anderson (12) cupcake wars (8) cooking channel (10) martha stewart (7) ina garten (7) food network star (12)
terryb576
April 2nd, 2020
My wife and I really enjoyed this series until the final show. Brooke didn't plate the ice cream and if you look closely it was still in the bowl she pulled it from the machine in on the counter when time ran out. Her final dishes were flawed as well. Just another ploy to get a new face and new show. They wasted hours of our time and never again!
reginar103
March 4th, 2020
Can't stand to hear or see Sunny. Loud food falling out of her mouth makes me sick. Katie talks thru her nose. Sounds like she just drank a quart of alcohol slurring her words I turn volume off when they both talk
lorrained96
March 19th, 2020
danal154
March 18th, 2020
I have watch chop, guy supermarket, iron chef, beat Bobby flay, junior bakers,etc. I enjoyed these shows but I am noticing that African Americans seem to not win, it's very seldom. I don't want to say it but most of these shows seem to be very bias African Americans are not win and if they do it's by a major fluke or everyone had screwed up and had no choice but let them win. I know I am just an ordinary woman but I am almost too the point not wanting to watch anymore shows anymore it's like the network make sure that anyone beside a African American don't win and not say sometimes they should loose but out of a 100 or more episode 1 black win
jeffb872
February 26th, 2020
I watch the shows on the food Network channel to see chefs and cooks cook food and find recipes to make. After watching the shows, I often save the recipes to Pinterest. However, I have on several occasions gone to retrieve the recipe and it is no longer available - "page not found" comes up. One of the recipes was from an episode that was shown two weeks earlier. Also when you search recipes on this site, it lists quite a few recipes that are no longer available when you click on them to view them. If this site won't show the recipes, don't list them. This site needs is in extreme need of being cleaned up - all it does is waste my time.
betinah2
March 24th, 2020
My congrats to foodnetwork.com, they really make the difference. I don't check any other recipes site, that's the best.
valerieo50
March 29th, 2020
buddy vs duff....i believe is not sanitary for cooks to be demonstrating with all their jewelry on....for me , it is a big turn off....your ratings are already down....for me..this is a real put off.

take off your rings and jewelry.
mt341
February 17th, 2020
kellyh537
March 10th, 2020
Tired of all the competition shows on this channel. What happened to Anne Burrell? Enjoy shows where there is the chef and they are preparing food. Dislike ALLLL the competition shows.
ronf234
December 9th, 2019
We watch this show with the remote in hand. Whenever we can mute the frankly stupid comments made by both Jeff Mauro and Sunny Anderson we do. Mauro portrays himself as a flighty teenager and Anderson is a jive talking troll. Wish you'd dump these two wastes of screen time.
gregoryk130
March 26th, 2020
What happened to cooking? First, you overloaded us with Pioneer Woman and now it's all Guy and his son. Where are Barefoot Contessa, and all the others who were helping me to cook?
ronl223
March 23rd, 2020
Does Sunny Anderson on The Kitchen ever shut up and let other talk on the show? She is so loud and annoying she destroys the show over powers the good ideas others have. Get her out of there....
jericeb
March 9th, 2020
Wow!!! It.is obvious he is a spectacular cook. He won tonight on the show hosted by guy and I'm so happy for him! He belongs on a show of his own!
beverlym251
March 1st, 2020
I enjoy the competitions would like to see more how they do it and more Clinton Kelly, as a judge or host. I used to watch instead of network tv. I am sick to death of Guy have pretty much quit watching. Guy is on so much. Not much else tou watch.
phyllisb220
March 29th, 2020
I like the kitchen and the hosts but...Sunny smacking loudly when she tastes things is so rude and annoying
doloress71
November 14th, 2019
Why do you keep putting these awful people on this network. Rhee is so bad with what she cooks. Not healthy at all, butter,creme all kinds of artery clogging ingredients. No one cooks anymore its all contest shows. What happened to all the good cooks like Emeril, Aaron (Big Daddy) and alot of others. I hardly watch anymore. I do like Nancy Fuller and I think you should do more new shows with her Farmhouse rules. Anyway your network is nothing like it used to be. Stuck up Bobby Flay and breast showing Giada who both think they are the food Network. Bring back the old Food Network and maybe some of us older watchers will come back. But not now
sydneyc60
April 4th, 2020
The food network should change its name to the Guy Fieri network. It is so discouraging to have the whole weekend with a marathon of him
Please mix it up a little. Loved the old format on food channel.
bonnief152
March 8th, 2020
When I'm watching the food network, I'm so disappoint when the barefoot contessa or when Rayche Ray is on, they eat on the show and talk with their mouths full with food falling out. I have tried their recipes and was again dissatisfied with the results. I wish these two women were not on at all. Very discussing, personallies.
johnj1178
December 18th, 2019
Too many baking competitions! Move back to more how too and real recipe programming. Food network used to be my go to channel many evenings but I'm not enjoying it like I used to.
debbief158
November 12th, 2019
I am so sick of Giada wearing such low cut clothing. She looks like a desperate lady of the evening. She ruins every show she is in. Even my husband thinks she must be after another husband. I feel so bad for her daughter. Come on enough is enough, do your job and make her wear some decent clothing. Thank you, Debbie
jenniferg713
February 7th, 2020
I'm really tired of all the competitions. Would love to see more actual cooking. Would love more recipes.
karent418
January 21st, 2019
Seriously, what do you do when your ratings are sinking? Show some boobs. So pathetic and I'd like to think Giada is better than that but clearly not. Sick of watching a nice show and then having her boobs be such a gross distraction. I suspect a large portion of your audience is women. Do you seriously think we want to watch that. Just makes you look desperate for viewers.
annm800
November 14th, 2019
Check out the "30 Minute Meals - Breakfast for Dinner South of the Border.
Comments are almost angry. She mentions during this episode that she doesn't cut onions like a chef because its stupid.Other episodes, she's commented on the height of the oven saying that "could this oven be any higher? I'm short!" but not in a humorous way. Then again with the pre-cut ingredients on the counter most likely prepared by the staff, saying "could it be any farther away" and not in a humorous tone. She's become cranky and harsh. (and not that looks should matter at all, but she's noticeably changing and looks like she just doesn't care). I saw her treat a recent guest horribly. I used to enjoy the Food Network, but l think they've run their course in terms of quality. It was the only relief from the bad news and politics on TV, and a great compliment to my hobby as a cook.
Will not watch her on ABC in the morning on "Rachel Ray" or on the Food Network where quality cooking and cooks/chefs have taken a nose dive. Bummer.
robina106
February 11th, 2019
What happened to, you know, actual cooking? Showing people how to make stuff. I used to like Worst Cooks, but it's now a hyper-jangly-loud-not-funny mashup of stupidity. Not entertaining so much as OVER PRODUCED. Just calm down. Also, how many Chopped can one watch in a week? So tired of dumb competitions. Talk to us. Show interesting things about, you know, food. Cooking. Cooking tools. Real stuff. Stop the noise!! Stop trying to be entertaining. I'd really like to like this network again.
sunid
May 19th, 2019
I have loved the food network and magazine for years. I don't always agree with the recipes sometimes go for months without trying .. but still push on for those awesome ones! This months issue may 2019.. can't tell exactly the issue #. Just made me not want to subscribe again. Who ficken cares what your people buy at Trader Joe's. This is the level we have sunk to?? No issue with TJ.. just so lame .

I agree! So boring. I used to try.to cook recipes but it's gotten truly silly.

By Angelia T.

Get rid of by the rude Overeating NO MANNER PIG SUNNY ANDERSON!

By Sherry W.

Well if you want to be taken seriously then learn how o spell that is first! What is "standers"???? Do you mean "STANDARDS"?? And it is NOT "lier" it is "liar".

By ChachaL S.

I agree she shows way to much clevage. She has a great body and all but I don't need to see it. There are times I think she is gonna fall out of her shirt

By M T.