Review of FoodNetwork

Tel: 866-587-4653
app-foodnetworkinthekitchen@foodnetwork.com

cristyl5
4/13/19

I used to like foodnetwork. I don't see Rachel Ray anymore which is good because she got worse as time goes by. There are some shows that I like watching but unfortunately they got rid of it. Still watching some shows once in a awhile. I hope they will get rid of that Beat Bobby Flay . Trisha Yearwood , Giada and Valerie's show it's just a waste of time . Try to come up with something new foodnetwork!!!

elainel95
4/7/19

I enjoy watching The Kitchen, wonderful variety of tips and hacks encourages me to try new flavor profiles. That being said too often I am watching and carefully listening; Jeff and/or Sunny burst out in happy yells or comments over the person speaking and I cannot get what was said. I began recording it to play back so I could hear it. This did not help as their noise carried over the speakers voice. It is essential to have fun at work, please help them realize the show is on the air to educate those of us wanting to learn. Not trying to hurt any feelings just want to hear the speaker. Blessings and in advance I thank you for adressing the issue.

ustinove
3/27/19

I loved everything about this place, and i am pretty critical. Great food, good service & atmosphere.

dreamah1
3/21/19

I love the kids baking Championship it would be great if you could bring back some of the kids from the past to see if they are still cooking and put them against each other these kids can bake better than I can I love watching them

elainee32
3/18/19

I remember loving the Food Network. There were lots of interesting cooking shows, but no more! It's mostly "reality" type shows for Millennial's.
Oh well, C'est la vie to the wonderful past!

ks356
3/17/19

I was really looking forward to this show. I typically watch all of the FoodNetWork challenges and I love Duff Goldman and watch most everything he is in. But after the 2nd week of watching Buddy vs. Duff, I won't be tuning in again. Buddy is a spoiled, arrogant, poor sport jerk. His behavior isn't just competition bravado; it's a completely self centered 2 year old behavior. I recommend that you have bottles and binkeys available for him when he loses next time. Unfortunately , I won't be tuning in to see it.

cindyl352
3/17/19

I thot Davis should have won the kids spring baking championship. He consistently made great cakes and I was so shocked that Paige won.
Cindy from TN

philipt68
3/15/19

I just watched a episode of Beat Bobby Flay where a Indian chef beat out a New York chef.Where Alex G.said she didn't use enough salt.And everyone of her judging,she always cut that chef for just that.Yet this woman beat out the other further more,I had taped more of that show,but after that I deleted them.

lisaf383
3/11/19

Wow, I just watched Buddy vs Duff and could not believe what I saw. I really like both of the bakers and think they are talented. However, I was shocked to see Buddy's reaction to lose a round to Duff. He had an immature outburst that was very unprofessional and unexceptable. He came across as cocky arrogant and entitled. Duff took his loss with class and scores were very close. Very surprisedat Buddys behavior. I have changed my opinions. Buddy owes Duff and the gentleman who they made the cakes for a public apology

karenv239
2/24/19

Sunny is loud, obnoxious and a pig. She talks over people, needs to be noticed and eats like a pig. The show would be so much better if she were gone.

robina106
2/11/19

What happened to, you know, actual cooking? Showing people how to make stuff. I used to like Worst Cooks, but it's now a hyper-jangly-loud-not-funny mashup of stupidity. Not entertaining so much as OVER PRODUCED. Just calm down. Also, how many Chopped can one watch in a week? So tired of dumb competitions. Talk to us. Show interesting things about, you know, food. Cooking. Cooking tools. Real stuff. Stop the noise!! Stop trying to be entertaining. I'd really like to like this network again.

carolineh87
2/10/19

I am shocked at the way Tia M talks to the kids. She has no class at all, making the kids feel bad for trying their best. She should be ashamed of herself. I'll bet she slaps her own kids for not being perfect. Why do they need this "D list" no talent girl on here anyway? I think the best two people who have the knowledge and class to talk to kids are Duff & Valerie. I hear so many bad things about Food Network. I hope they get rid of Tia before the next season. She kept telling Amber that she wasn't authentic. Look at her and see how phony she acts herself. GET RID OF HER PLEASE!!!!!

yvonnem124
2/10/19

Chopped seems like its dr phil now
People seem to be winning because of their story and not their cooking
This last championship proved that
It was brutal
Oprah phil donoghue dr phil and Jerry Springer should be the fourth judge

jasminej49
1/31/19

Actually, I don't often read such blogs, but their articles are quite interesting especially recipes

karent418
1/21/19

Seriously, what do you do when your ratings are sinking? Show some boobs. So pathetic and I'd like to think Giada is better than that but clearly not. Sick of watching a nice show and then having her boobs be such a gross distraction. I suspect a large portion of your audience is women. Do you seriously think we want to watch that. Just makes you look desperate for viewers.

cynthian62
1/17/19

My sister, daughter, daughter-in-laws and friends USED to watch the Food network channel and discuss shows, recipes and share them with one another. What a waste of time this channel has become to watch! Seriously, "Beat Bobby Flay"? Do you think anyone cares about that, let alone watching him can put you to sleep. He has NO personality! Also, any "star" that gets bored with their career or wants new recognition, seems to become a Food network star on that show. No one cares about how Valarie, Trisha, etc. cooks. Non of them know any more about cooking than the moon itself. What used to be informative and fun, has become repetitious and boring! And, it's not just our opinion because we can't even discuss the show with other people. Such as our neighbors, church woman, etc. Can't find anyone that watches it anymore. Even the show Chopped has become a joke. So sad, the concept was fun at the beginning. It's become all about the judges and not the contestants. This show is a lot like the Taste of Home magazine. They to have become repetitious and boring. Same stuff, just under a new name.
I would give Food network "zero" stars, if it was a choice. Just sad!!
C.N. from Illinois

willp127
1/13/19

THE FOOD NETWORK GOT HUGE LARGELY BECAUSE OF SO MANY REGULARLY WATCHING...REGULARLY WORKING PEOPLE WATCHING THE CHANNEL AND BEING SUPPORTIVE WITH GREAT RATINGS...MY WIFE AND I DON'T HAVE TONS OF MONEY, BUT WE'VE WATCHED THE FOOD NETWORK FOR YEARS...WE'VE TAKEN WATCHING THEM OVER WATCHING MOST MOVIES. I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD AGREE WITH MY WIFE AND I, BUT WHEN DISNEY BOUGHT THE NETWORK IT FELT LIKE A HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.IT SEEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF CORPORATE B.S.. IN TODAY'S TROUBLED TIMES...WITH EVERYTHING ELSE GOING WRONG IN THE WORLD, WATCHING THE FOOD NETWORK WAS A SANCTUARY FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. NOW...TO NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH IT REGULARLY REALLY SHOWS ME HOW of LITTLE IMPORTANCE THE REGULAR VIEWERS WERE. MAYBE I'M BEING OVERSENSITIVE...BUT EVEN WHEN I WAS IN ASIA, ACROSS THE BIG PUDDLE ON A VACAY...WE WATCHED THE FOOD NETWORK EVERY NIGHT. IT'S LEFT US WITH A BITTER TASTE. I'D PLANNED ON TAKING MY WIFE TO DISNEY WORLD...THAT'S NOT HAPPENING NOW. IT'S A BUNCH OF B.S..

jenniferb761
12/31/18

I was watching The Kitchen" on Jan 31, and Jeff Morrow was making scones. "JZ" made a comment that "Italians drink Prosecco like water!" To me, as an Italian, is very offensive! Zarkarian is known for his arrogant attitude, but this went too far. There is no way to get a message to the network itself. Except for Ina, Valerie, and Ree, I'm done with this channel.

michelles683
12/12/18

I have loved this chanel since it started but lately it's repeating line up of fieri and flay is a bore . I love those guys but they are not jaw and order. I'm sticking with chopped and some cake competitions but they can use some more cooking shows with the new winners I stead of repeats of guy fieri. Stop using the new winners as only judges on the next competition. Don't over do your platform ....a loyal watcher . Would like to see yours of restaurants or inventive programming already

cindyo49
12/3/18

I used to watch Next network star and loved it but I can not watch it the last few years. Giada is so full of herself! I like to watch most of the shows to get great ideas and decorating tips but do not want to turn in to look at her cleavage!
Most weekends my TV is on the food network all day except when one of the shows she is in comes on. Then I change the channel!

juliaj66
11/30/18

Repeat repeat repeat. Same chefs all the time!! Same programmes all the time. Plus can't read and ratings

lisai57
11/12/18

The channel has become a Guy Fieri and a baking/cooking competition channel. Seems like a lot of the interesting programs have moved to the Cooking Channel which I don't get. Getting pretty tired of The Pioneer Woman also.

angelal206
11/8/18

The recipes are always great, obviously I don't get the chance to try out every single one of them, but the ones that I have tried have been great. But the shows on the telly have been getting repetitive, would appreciate something more exciting once in a while.

tinaj96
10/30/18

I'm tried of Foodnetwork it's getting very boring. One person have a deluse cake and the other cake is dry and the person who cooked the dry cake wins. I'm done watching food network the judging is never fair. Goodbye food network hello Top chef and the Great British backing show.

francisb65
10/25/18

I really like watching FoodNetwork, but last few times, I was disappointed because those recipes doesn't meet reality. And those tv shows, you can see a lot of drama going on there.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree! So boring. I used to try.to cook recipes but it's gotten truly silly.

By Angelia T.

RIGHT! Guy's catch phrase repeats, and Giada's class tramp look. She's so arrogant I just can't watch her anymore. I've turned to PBS for the cooking shows.

By Jennifer B.

Soon I hope lol

By Sandra D.

Why are the shows repeated over and over? I hate that and I'm losing interest.

By Charlotte R.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodNetwork staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FoodNetwork