Review of FolioLink

FolioLink reviews

Tel: 703-506-0878

nataliab21
4/6/17

Just wanted post an update.. I was their customer for about 3 months now and I still love them. My issues always got addressed and get worked out. Thank you!
I can upload images and create new folders in minutes.

barbarac121
Barbara C.
3/16/16

I found Foliolink to be the perfect place to launch my website. It was easy to use, affordable, and convenient.

charlesx5
Charles X.
9/21/15

foliolink walks you through step by step in creating your own professional website. it's incredibly easy and looks fantastic. it's well worth the price.

tomb96
12/11/13

Great service and good technical support!!!! very friendly

meganw9
9/18/13

I never write reviews but feel I must for Foliolink. Before I signed up, I read the reviews and had some reservations although they had come highly recommended. I signed up for the free option and called a couple of times to check out the service levels. I was impressed and went ahead and signed up. I'm even more impressed now. The service level is UNBELIEVABLY fantastic! I'm newish with web site development. They have literally spent hours on the phone with me; so patient and helpful. I love them !!!!! They also have a really extensive array of additional offerings including large format printing and art books. No hesitation here.

jillb12
6/3/13

I have used FolioLink link for 3 years and love this service. My partner and I run our photography business through our website and we consistently get great compliments. Customer support has been excellent whenever I have a question.

stun1
4/16/13

Note: Mixed review. This web site gives you a lot of design excellence for your dollar, it gives you a lot of space for your photos and it gives you the best videos on setting it up. It is a good thing that the videos are good because I only got support before I paid for my site. After that nothing. No answer to phone calls and only generic, canned responses to my emails. With the videos I was able to figure out what to do and get everything uploaded. It would have saved me a lot of time had I some support with this. Caveat Emptor.

anonymousf
8/23/12

How can this site possibly get 5 stars - must be people working for Foliolink reviewing this site! All I can tell you is that it is totally overpriced and you get nothing for your $$$$. Customer service is the pits and forget about technical support - you have to pay extra for that! I have cancelled my membership with them and now wish I had done my homework before signing up with them! Not only do you have to cough up a $350 sign up fee, but the annual membership runs about the same so do your math!!! It's a total ripoff!

johnn25
12/9/10

Just love these guys. They have the best technical support.

barneyl
8/4/10

I have been looking to hire a website designer for a new photography website to show off my photos and I was quoted about $1500 just for the design. Foliolink has a great deal of giving you a customized website for a fraction of the price and giving you hosting the only catch is that you need to keep hosting with them. Still not a bad deal and you can set it up within hours.

user73
1/4/09

Best in Class - I will say this site is more expensive than the competition, but it is worth it.

jimmiem
12/12/08

nice site - not bad at all

stacyt
8/17/08

How is this photography website company in terms of price? - So, for $300 set up fee and another $300 per year, I get to use their service which will create a custom flash website for my photography portfolio as well as hosting, 3.5 GB of photos, email and domain registration. Is this a fair price for this type of thing?

12 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FolioLink staff and other customers.

FolioLink?