Florida Mobility Rentals reviews

anonymousm321
anonymous M.
1/29/19

Love you guys. Used you first time in 2018 and had a great experience. Back now for my second trip.

anonymousw282
anonymous W.
1/27/19

I have used this company for several years and they are very accommodating. Clean products and excellent customer service.

anonymousl294
anonymous L.
1/27/19

this will be my 3rd year of renting from Florida Mobility and have had great service. Would highly recommend.

anonymousn276
anonymous N.
1/14/19

It is a pleasure to be back doing business with you once again because we are getting away from 12 inches of snow AND you are wonderful people to deal with.

anonymousc285
anonymous C.
1/5/19

The website is difficult to navigate. When you hit enter, it kicks you out and you have to start over. Having to open the choices to select none is not self-evident. When I used the chat function, the person who helped me was very helpful. ...and now I can't figure out how to select yes or no below.

anonymousv230
anonymous V.
12/10/18

Thus far the experience has been wonderful. Hopefully delivery, use of the item and pick up go as smoothly.

anonymousc254
anonymous C.
12/10/18

Chat never picked up and we don't know about the quality of the product yet. Hopefully it's as good as the order process!

anonymousj192
anonymous J.
11/23/18

Whenever I travel with my Mother to Florida, I always specifically rent from Florida Mobility Rentals. You guys are the best!

patriciak139
Patricia K.
11/19/18

I have been a customer for quite a while now. I keep coming back, your company is great to do business with.

kathleeno38
Kathleen O.
11/17/18

Please let me know the times for pickup and drop off. I need a portable scooter to put in the van. Thanks

anonymouso184
anonymous O.
10/29/18

Only question deals with days ordered. I am assuming 5 day rental (Wed. Start means a return on Mon. Same time as delivery ?)

allisonb112
Allison B.
10/10/18

Thank you so much for all the help, I was very nervous about bring in Florida with my limited mobility and now I will be able to have FUN!!

anonymousr151
anonymous R.
9/18/18

Quick & simply ordered. Proof will be in the delivery.
Looking forward to this making our trip a whole lot easier!

anonymousz119
anonymous Z.
9/13/18

Easy to find the correct product. Had to email the company to clarify something and reply was instant.

anonymousr139
anonymous R.
9/11/18

No problem setting up a rental online. Online support answered all my question. Looking forward to my vacation in Florida

anonymousy92
anonymous Y.
9/10/18

Two things which make your website stand out - your live chat function and the ability to sort on the website (weight, etc) made this so much easier than your competitors. Brandi was super friendly and informative on chat. We are looking forward to the rental experience.

anonymousi61
anonymous I.
8/2/18

I'm already a customer of Florida Mobility Rentals and they are so attentious and solve my questions quickly to help me made a perfect travel experience.

genel36
gene l.
5/28/18

Azia and Bonnie, with whom I spoke on the phone, have been so excellent. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate both of them!

Yes, please follow up with me.

pattib58
Patti B.
5/6/18

woud have likde more info on capabilities of scooter (swivel chaire, controls/speed, etc) and battery charge time and run time

devonn9
Devon N.
3/9/18

Brandi is awesome as usual.everyone we have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with have been awesome.

narcissisg
Narcissis G.
1/23/18

You have been very helpful! At the end of the trip, I will be able to rate the overall product and service!

marya318
Mary A.
1/19/18

So far, so good. I recently had a knee replacement done and will not miss my Celebration of Harry Potter Weekend. This device will allow me the freedom to do so.

jimh361
Jim H.
1/6/18

Quick and easy, always friendly service reps on delivery and pickup, they just can't do enough for you.

stanz3
Stan Z.
11/10/17

Fast, efficient order processing.
Courteous Staff answered all questions during initial contact phone call.

billp159
Bill P.
11/3/17

I found that your website is not compatible with mobile devices such as mobiles or tablets, so I had to complete my booking on my PC

Questions? Get answers from the Florida Mobility Rentals staff and other customers.

Florida Mobility Rentals?