Florida Mobility Rentals reviews

anonymousr443
4/17/19

So much easier than taking a wheelchair with us. The convenience of it being at the hotel when you arrive is brilliant. Price is very competitive, very happy.

anonymousc427
4/10/19

Such a great company, all the scooters seem pretty well maintained, office staff are real helpful, and drivers are always on time and patient answering all my questions, will continue to use you for as long as we travel to Orlando....Thank you!!!! :)

anonymousr424
4/5/19

I used your company before and I was very pleased with the quality of the scooter and the ease of ordering ahead and having it waiting at the hotel.

heidiw61
Heidi W.
3/22/19

Planning a trip with a child that has a crippling injury is not easy & very stressful. Your site was easy to use & I feel so much better knowing he will enjoy our vacation now that he can be mobile!! Thank you!!

anonymousm388
anonymous M.
3/9/19

When I called KMR, Karen was very polite and answered my questions which lessened my anxiety especially since this is the first time I have ever rented an ECV.

lindan157
Linda N.
3/3/19

We used you last time we came to Florida in 2014/15 and was very happy with the service so a returning customer

anonymoush350
anonymous H.
2/28/19

I had problems trying to use my other credit card - it was not allowed as if you were considered as a recurring expense

anonymoush349
anonymous H.
2/27/19

I disagree with the date-to-days calculator that this website uses, but have noted my discrepancy on my order.

anonymoust335
anonymous T.
2/21/19

Have rented from them before and satisfied. Their rates seem to have increased dramatically from last year though.

anonymousm321
anonymous M.
1/29/19

Love you guys. Used you first time in 2018 and had a great experience. Back now for my second trip.

anonymousw282
anonymous W.
1/27/19

I have used this company for several years and they are very accommodating. Clean products and excellent customer service.

anonymousl294
anonymous L.
1/27/19

this will be my 3rd year of renting from Florida Mobility and have had great service. Would highly recommend.

anonymousn276
anonymous N.
1/14/19

It is a pleasure to be back doing business with you once again because we are getting away from 12 inches of snow AND you are wonderful people to deal with.

anonymousc285
1/5/19

The website is difficult to navigate. When you hit enter, it kicks you out and you have to start over. Having to open the choices to select none is not self-evident. When I used the chat function, the person who helped me was very helpful. ...and now I can't figure out how to select yes or no below.

anonymousv230
anonymous V.
12/10/18

Thus far the experience has been wonderful. Hopefully delivery, use of the item and pick up go as smoothly.

anonymousc254
12/10/18

Chat never picked up and we don't know about the quality of the product yet. Hopefully it's as good as the order process!

anonymousj192
anonymous J.
11/23/18

Whenever I travel with my Mother to Florida, I always specifically rent from Florida Mobility Rentals. You guys are the best!

patriciak139
Patricia K.
11/19/18

I have been a customer for quite a while now. I keep coming back, your company is great to do business with.

kathleeno38
Kathleen O.
11/17/18

Please let me know the times for pickup and drop off. I need a portable scooter to put in the van. Thanks

anonymouso184
anonymous O.
10/29/18

Only question deals with days ordered. I am assuming 5 day rental (Wed. Start means a return on Mon. Same time as delivery ?)

allisonb112
Allison B.
10/10/18

Thank you so much for all the help, I was very nervous about bring in Florida with my limited mobility and now I will be able to have FUN!!

anonymousr151
9/18/18

Quick & simply ordered. Proof will be in the delivery.
Looking forward to this making our trip a whole lot easier!

anonymousz119
anonymous Z.
9/13/18

Easy to find the correct product. Had to email the company to clarify something and reply was instant.

anonymousr139
9/11/18

No problem setting up a rental online. Online support answered all my question. Looking forward to my vacation in Florida

anonymousy92
anonymous Y.
9/10/18

Two things which make your website stand out - your live chat function and the ability to sort on the website (weight, etc) made this so much easier than your competitors. Brandi was super friendly and informative on chat. We are looking forward to the rental experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Florida Mobility Rentals staff and other customers.

Florida Mobility Rentals?