Review of FlightClub

812 Broadway
New York City, NY 10003, US

sheilad77
4/28/19

I placed an order for Two (2) Yeezy Shoes."Adidas Menyeezy boost 350 "turtle dove",1,Adidas Menyeezy boost 350 v2 "zebra",1" But what they delivered to me was a FAke Gucci Wallet. It was supposedly a gift for my son. We tried so hard to save the money we spent for that order but we were fooled. I hope Flight Club Shoes, the legit one should lift their finger and find this TAG 100178 WHO TOOK OUR ORDER AND PUT THEM IN JAIL.

rh274
4/12/19

This company is a scam. Be aware that there are no returns, their return policy is that there is none. And why is that? Because they sell fake shoes. I ordered a pair of Jordans, received them, and right away could tell something was wrong. Flimsy box, etc. Took them to a few reputable stores (Foot locker, etc) and it was obvious mine were fake. So when I emailed them about my situation, want to know what their reply was? Zero. None. Ran away like cowards instead of facing the implication that they are selling fake sneakers. So if anyone wants some fake Jordans, they can have mine. Because FlightClub, who knowingly sold them to me, won't issue a return or even email me back.

catn12
4/10/19

480. including 50.00 for expedited service and still no shoes after 2 WEEKSWEEKS!!! I WILL NNEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. BEWARE TRUSTING BUYER.

brycek13
2/28/19

If you have an issue with these guys like I did, file a complaint with better business bureau and the complaint will get resolved like mine did, in fact BBB are probably one of the best businesses I have dealt with. My case was solved within 12 hours. Therefore If you are having an issue with shipping, customer service, ordering or anything like that don't waste your time trying to get onto Flight Club. Go straight to BBB

alexandrap43
2/26/19

This is what the customer service told me I send the email before they send the shoes and this is what they told me don't waste ur time ordering here

matthewh441
2/24/19

I read a ton of reviews after placing my order and was a little scared to say the least, but my order arrived in 7 days and they are authentic and very nice.

joshk104
2/13/19

This is really emberrasing. I consigned and purchased shoes from Flight club years ago, and candidly; it is not the same outfit and beyond a nightmare of an operation as a consigner. I sent 40k worth of shoes there 4 weeks ago consisting of 11 pairs and only received confirmation on 10 arriving. I immediately asked for a return to sender for all of the shoes when I discovered customer service is non-existent. It really is non-existent. The reps via email send automated messages that don't help whatsoever. I have received 6 now stating they are escalating the matter. 3 weeks later, zero response. It is horrendous, emberrasing and almost at the point where it could be deemed theft. I would encourage any consigner to go elsewhere. Yes, they say that their prices will command a higher commission. Only problem is that will be years from now if ever on most pairs, and good luck trying to manage your property if there are any issues. It is sad. Very sad, considering how much of my collection originated there. As of today, I wouldn't buy one thing nor consign one piece of merchandise there. I would honestly rather sell my shoes and lose money than deal with the headaches that have surfaced from FC/GOAT. I give them 2 year before their physical operations are shut down and everything is sold by the seller through GOAT. I beg little kids to beware of this place in many facets. It has been a nightmare for me and could end up costing a lot of money for simply doing what they asked of me.

alexandern40
12/21/18

So I placed my order on december 12th it took then 8 days to ship my item, I sent multiple emails asking them to return my money bur they never answered it was frustrating and then when I finally got I tracking number 8 days later I went to check it and all they did was just to create the Lable but still had not hand the item to UPS that took an additional two days and when the package finally staterd to move the delivery date Was set for 12 more days which is ridiculous when in the flightclub policy states that all orders will be delivered whitin 10 days after placing the order for me will be 23 days. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. They are just scamming people

nitzans2
11/28/18

Worse costumer service and horribly policy. I never got such a bad costumer service that disrespect people who spent hundreds of dollar in their website. I ordered shoes and realized I got the wrong size only a few hours after the purchase, so I ask costumer service to cancel the order. Costumer service answered my email a day after and told me that they will move forward my request to cancel. 3 days after I get an email that the shoes has shipped. In their policy you can not cancel an ordered after it shipped. At the costumer service they repeatedly told me that they apologize and if I want I can sell the shoes back to them. They had 3 days to cancel my request but they didn't. Then they want you to sell them back the shoes. This is how they make money on customers. Highly recommended to NOT order anything from this site.

allanb77
11/10/18

Flight club has a horribly policy.
I have purshased a pair of foamposites
For 550.00. When I got home and tried them on they did not
Fit, I tried to change them for one size bigger and they told me know.

I have not wore them nor owned them for 24 hours and there is compromise with these people.

I will never shop there again nor recommend them to know one.

graces127
10/6/18

My son sent shoes to be sold Through flight club. He sent them perfect with everything needed to sell the shoes.
They were on the market for longer than he anticipated so he had you send them back to him so he could resell them to the original dealer.
Upon receiving them back from flight club he was missing a pair of green shoe laces. We saw the same pair, color and everything, that he was missing on EBay, selling for about $65.
He went back to buy them but they had sold already.

Without these laces the shoes aren't worth what he paid for them.
This is fraud. I've called and emailed multiple times with no help in this matter

deandraj3
9/23/18

I made an order through flight club on the 2nd of September. My order sat in the "Processing" stage for 10 days (about a week and a half) before I personally emailed the company with the complaint of how long it was taking for my order to move along. It is now September 23rd and my order has already had 2 expected delivery days both of which have since changed to some kind of delay message. My item now says "Local Post Office Delay". Flight Club may not be directly at fault for the post office delay but had they shipped my item within the 7 business day timeframe as their site states I would have it by now. I'm beyond disappointed. I'll never order through them again.

juanyew
8/25/18

They are used or old shoes being sold by regular Ppl at a cost, support is trash, impossible to cancel orders before they even ship, my order took 3 weeks to ship and still dealing with this $300 loss

debram214
8/9/18

I bought my son a pair of shoes from this site paid over $200 for them. They arrived promptyly however... THEY WERE THE WRONG SHOES! someone at the store had mislabeled the box with their label. The shoes in the box matched the Nike box label but the FLIGHT CLUB label was for the wrong shoes. I contacted customer service (via email because no phone number is provided) and was told that I could ship the shoes back and that the return process was an "extended process" and that only after the return is "cleared" by their company would I receive a refund and at that time it would take an additional 7-10 days to receive my money back. They have 2 other pairs of the shoes I actually ordered and paid for in stock. I requested that they simply overnight me the shoes I paid for with a return label for the shoes they sent and they refused stating they dont exchange shoes because they are a consignment shop??? SO WHAT?? IF the shoes I paid you for are there SWAP MY SHOES! Dont make my son wait over a month to finally get a pair of shoes from somewhere else! I asked for a manager to call me on the phone and that is when they quite responding to my messages! I will never buy from them again!

yashil
7/28/18

If I could I would give them 0 stars! I received the shoes I purchased defective. One of the shoes has a small bleached spot on it where there is discoloration. I dont understand why my item was arrived damaged if Flight club company claims to thoroughly inspect products before shipment, and to make matters even worse I did not receive my receipt with the package. I am a first time buyer, and the customer care given was done very poorly. But I will not be ordering from them ever again!

brianf238
7/23/18

I would love to give them 0 stars. I ordered a pair of Dunks in US M size 11. I presently own and have owned multiple pair of these the same size and style of shoe. These are at least 1.5 sizes too small, likely knock-offs. Their response "..all sales are final, if you like, open up an account and re-sell them on our site." For reals...they want me to re-sell these mislabled, misleading or straight up fake shoes to someone else?! And you won't return my $ even though you sold me a defective product?!
Horrible...
And my own damn fault for not doing better research.
DO.NOT.DO IT.

gabrielo19
6/19/18

I ordered three pairs and received order confirmation emails with the order number. I decided that I wasnt going to buy them now so i called in to cancel it. The first lady asked me the order number and told me that it would take 24 to 48 hours to receive confirmation of the cancellation but with a weird tone of voice so i called in again just to make sure it was cancelled and the lady was just rude talking to me as if i was dumb because the first lady told me it would take 24 to 48 hours. It is not my fault that the customer service sucks and doesnt give you any piece of mind when you talk to them. I work in retail and this is the first time i call in to a place where customer service is just plain rude. For a company that is so good they should focus on their customer service because of this i will never buy or look through it website again. I just did the cancellation so i will wait for the cancellation email. If i do not receive it and get charged for the money then i will talk to a lawyer because from what i see i am not the first person to experience horrible customer service from this company.

wargeek
5/17/18

i really do like the shoes, but compared to the services offered at "GREATMALLSHOP.COM," at GreatMall its way better and you'll experience some amazing services which you will rather cherish than curse.

gretchenl7
1/4/18

I've made purchases through flight club multiple times for my teens. Reviewing my last order I paid 272.00 shipping included not realizing I was get ripped off. Now I can't get a response from support. Never again.

michaelw403
12/30/17

Ordered a pair of shoes on Dec 23rd, within a hour it showed shipped with a Tracking number form UPS. A week later and it still hasn't left the warehouse. I have call three days in a row and no answers about my shoes. No supervisors have returned my calls or emails.

kristinea17
12/28/17

The shoes we ordered from flight club (air jordans - paid $250) are a fake. Really disappointed, pissed off and mad at myself for buying the shoes even though I had a bad feeling about the purchase. No exchanges or returns. That tells you they are NOT a reputable company. Don't do it folks.

shreal
8/18/17

Do Not I repeat DO NOT order do business with this company! I order online 3 weeks ago 2 pair of shoes and 2 pair of socks AT THE SAME TIME IN ONE ORDER and they are shipping my items one at a time! Because I got one pair of shoe 2weeks later then one pair of socks 4day later. Now I'm still waiting on a pair of shoe and sock SMH!" NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE ORDERING FROM FLIGHT CLUB!"

johnd798
6/23/17

One page on website says your shoes will be packaged and shipped in UP TO 7 days. FAQS section says delivery will be 1-2 weeks. When you question why your package hasn't SHIPPED, customer service keeps telling you that DELIVERY is 1-2 weeks. FlightClub, learn the difference between a SHIPPING date and a DELIVERY date.

trendae
5/28/17

Do not buy from fight club. Paid 225 for a pair of shoes and had defects! You could see the glue on the sides

leor42
1/16/17

I buy shoes over $200 plus shipping, I never get my shoes and my money eather. I call sent email and never and nobody reply. Please never buy from here.........

Questions? Get answers from the FlightClub staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FlightClub