Review of Fixthephoto

Fixthephoto reviews

Tel: 1521878425

jaye61
3/22/19

I placed an order for basic retouching and received an invoice approximately 24 hours later that was incorrect and needed to be revised. The incorrect services were applied and there were basic arithmetic errors in the price breakdown resulting in an incorrect total. Without going more detail, the entire process took one week of back-and-forth emails wherein, using broken English, they completely ignored what I was saying and sent me more links to the incorrect invoice. Eventually, I gave up and went elsewhere.

dh536
3/24/18

I needed photo-shop editing for a family photo and the team at Fix the Photo did an excellent job - my finished family photo looks perfect! The cost was very fair, turn around time was less than 24 hours and I highly recommend this company.

anns122
2/8/17

After my wedding I had lots of photos that needed retouching. Fortunately I found the website that helped me to improve all valuable moments of absolute happiness during the most important celebration.The result was really great. They did everything fast and qualitatively.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixthephoto staff and other customers.

Fixthephoto?