Review of FIXD

Tel: +1.2065771368
owner-10949068@fixdapp.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

philn13
8/27/18

I loved the product - I bought three before they were officially released. You plug them in, sync them with your phone and you're good to go. If there's a problem with your vehicle, you can run a scan and get a good idea of what the problem is. You can then either fix the problem yourself, or go to a mechanic having a pretty good idea what the problem is. However, be aware that you must have a newer smart phone to interact with the device. I have an older iPhone 4S, which is too old. I have had to use my wife's newer Samsung to connect with the devices. I believe iPhone 5 or later, ( iOS 10.3 or higher ) and Android smartphones ( 4.1 or higher ). Verify that before you buy, other that than, it's a great investment!

jeannettek3
1/14/18

I ordered 2 of these as Christmas presents. They turned into 1 of the hot items this year. I received an email saying the order would be delayed but would get here by Christmas. Problem was - I had to mail 1 of them as a gift. I contacted customer service and they made sure to ship 1 where I needed it to go. They both got delivered before Christmas. My husband used his when the check engine light came on during the deep freeze. It worked great !! This has already saved us money by diagnosing the minor issue due to cold weather. Great company, great product, easy to use. I highly recommend FIXD.

Questions? Get answers from the FIXD staff and other customers.

FIXD?