Review of Fit4Home.co.uk

Tel: 0330 1240718
customerservice@fit4home.co.uk

aza5
9/12/18

Good service and great product. Ordered online and received within 48 hours. The price was really competitive for a hover board and I was reassured that the item was safe

lornec1
8/24/18

Beware. I purchased an ES892 exercise bike and it broke after a few uses. The weld broke on the joint and pin came out. I eventually got hold of customer service who said send photos of damage which I did. I heard nothing for a week or so, so I called them again. They said I had to pack up and courier back to them, I have to pay. They will then mend it and send it back. I would not advise using this company as the product was not fit for purpose and the service was very poor.

dalek29
1/13/18

Avoid this company at all costs I have tried to get my treadmill delivered 3 times so far and every single time it does not turn up, this company simply cannot be trusted to deliver on time.

Originally ordered on the 27/12 then was assured it will be delivered on 05/01 it wasn't then was told 08/01 and it wasn't then was told 13/01 and guess what? XDP have zero record of any deliveries for my address.

They very quickly take your money but don't expect to get the item you paid for.

michelleb183
3/22/16

As per the review above, I too am having major problems with Fit4Home. Their Customer Service is shocking and practically non-existent. As things currently stand they have had my faulty treadmill back in their possession for over 6 weeks and they also still have my money, over £400. The whole situation has been going on since early December, so 3.5 months now. They are blatantly trying to rip me off. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they cannot be trusted.

chrisc146
8/6/15

I ordered a treadmill for £120, thought I was getting a good deal. In my opinion it's very cheaply made and also very dangerous as the treadmill keeps going when the emergency stop is pulled. I asked for a refund so they arranged for it to be picked up. A week later still no refund, when I emailed them they said that I hadn't sent it back. Luckily I'd saved the receipt the van driver gave me. When I sent them a photo of the receipt they then admitted to having received it. But still no refund they are using various stalling tactics. I was prompt with my payment to them and although they say they will refund me they are doing all they can not to. In my opinion this is a 2 bit dishonest company selling cheap crap.

Questions? Get answers from the Fit4Home.co.uk staff and other customers.

Fit4Home.co.uk?