Review of FindTheData

FindTheData reviews

5 reviews with 1 star

leej61
9/5/17

Comrade Trump committed ELECTION FRAUD and needs to be tossed into the HOOSEGOW, along with his republicon cronies!

jayw61
Jay W.
6/15/16

Websites like this are just one of the many reasons why voting just isn't worth it anymore.

Send them a removal request:

If they refuse your request or claim that your information cannot be removed, try filing a complaint with the BBB:

Good luck!

ag711
11/21/15

I fully understand that people feel their privacy has been violated when they see their information published on an unfamiliar site. Based on my own experience and previous outrage, all you can do is take the necessary steps to have it removed as simply complaining will not resolve anything. It takes time away that you would rather spend on anything else, but this is the price you pay for having access to all the information you wish to have at your fingertips with the Internet.

Voter records are public information and can be published with or without your consent. However, it should be removed from public view at your request. For Findthedata.org, submit a request through http://support.graphiq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Other sites, like COVoters.info used to require written mail to the website's owner, which was a huge hassle. The site now uses an online request that "might" work. Fortunately, it did for me. I hope Findthedata.org removes my information quickly as I already received an email confirmation.

Good luck to all.

franklinb23
10/16/13

This is a POS site that infringes on your privacy. Then as the other user mentioned you are required to provide them with your email address in order to request that they remove a listing. You will then receive an automated letter and finally no response.
They are basically saying to you screw you. Non of the "TEAM" members are reachable by email or phone. The site makes it impossible to contact any live person.
This site is a scam and NOT TO BE TRUSTED. CEO Kevin O'Connor is someone who infringes on the average person's privacy rights.

jenniferf13
10/15/13

A website by the name of findthedata.org has posted my personal information for the world to see. How are they able to do this? How can they be allowed to display information to which I am not entirely privy for public consumption?

I checked the findthedata.org website for their contact information and except for a form to fill out asking for my name and email followed by a small comment box, I found nothing else of use. Reduced to inputting my email in order to submit my comment I did so warily. After about a minute, I received an email stating that I had to sign up for their services to be helped. Can you say SHADY!

Again, I ask how it is possible to display my personal information without my knowledge and without my consent! Findthedata.org truly does suck.
It is a scam and a truly intrusive site. I will make it my business to expose their shady practices.

The CEO's email is koconnor@oconnorventures.com Kevin O'Connor
Residence: 1050 Cold Springs Road, CA 93108

Sorry. If you work for Government, the Taxpayers fund your salary & benefits. Therefore, such information is justly available to the Taxpayers, through findthedata, Transparent California, etc.

By Florence E.
Questions? Get answers from the FindTheData staff and other customers.

FindTheData?