Sorry. If you work for Government, the Taxpayers fund your salary & benefits. Therefore, such information is justly available to the Taxpayers, through findthedata, Transparent California, etc.
Unfortunately, I worked for a county government and there is no way to remove the inaccurate information they posted! I can understand them posting the position but not the actual names of employees who were not in elected offices. This is definitely an invasion of privacy.
I was able to find the way to remove your information from the site.
1) Click Join+ at the top right corner of the page (I know I hate having to join in order to remove too)
2) Find the page that you wish to remove
3) Click Did you notice any missing info or inaccuracies? Feel free to "edit this page" (this section is at the very bottom of the page; under "References".
4) Click "Request Removal" in the top left side. Then click okay.
5) Once your removal submission is processed (may take a few days); click "settings", then deactivate the email account.