Review of Findlayhats

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

brandonm98
9/2/18

I had an all around terrible experience with this company. Figured I would leave some reviews on the hats but they never sent me an email to review them and that seems to be the only way to post reviews...(possibly because I made it clear that I was unsatisfied, and they only want 5-star reviews on their website). In the email asking for a rating (of the stickers), it says a one-star review isn't acceptable and to reach out. Even before noticing that, I reached out and asked for replacements because the hats received were sub-par, to say the least... especially for the price: With obvious stitching mess ups and off-centered/ tilted logos and bent bills, etc... I sent pictures and they were happy to replace all of the hats. I sent them back and it took 2 days to get to Findlay and almost 2 weeks to get the replacements. And I live near Portland... When I received the replacements, one of the hats was missing... I looked at the invoice and it said *double checked*. Also, one of the hats they sent back to me was the same one I sent them back. I know this because I took a picture of a glob of glue on the inside top right side of the hidden pocket and when I inspected the hat I compared it to the picture and it was the exact same shape and size... also the bill was still bent the same way it had been when I sent it back. On that note, the bills to all the hats were pretty bent (dip down in the front) probably because they put them in such small boxes. I expressed that when returning them originally but when they sent the replacement hats they decided to cram 3 hats into one box this time... Also the designs on the bills are quite off-centered and bumpy. I was informed that it's because of the sublimation process, however, I have other hats with designs on the bill and they are stitched perfectly and have no bumps/waves/ overhanging material. When asking for replacements, I was told my friend and I would "be taken care of" but the service we received was exactly the opposite. It actually felt spiteful because when you receive a replacement order with one hat completely missing, another being the same one you shipped back, and another being in worse condition that the first one you sent back (in regards to the exact issues you mentioned)... It feels like someone is giving you the bird. In the end, my friend and I both wasted 4 dollars on express shipping and spent almost a month dealing with this terrible service. I'm surprised and super disappointed because the hats in the pictures that people post seem to be way higher quality than the ones we received... both times! 0/10 will never recommend.

Tip for consumers: Buy your hats elsewhere and save money, while at the same time receiving higher quality products.

Questions? Get answers from the Findlayhats staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Findlayhats