Finders.house

Finders.house has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Finders.house?

“They pretend to have homes for rent & post on Craigslist”

Debra W.
7/29/20

In May 2020, I had been looking at ads for renting an apartment or home in the city I live in. Many rentals these days are through a leasing company that owns and manages everything. You even pay the rent online through their website. I saw a house on Craigslist and drove over to see it. There were no signs outside that it was for sale or rent and it looked occupied. I called the number on the Craigslist ad and got on hold for a company called finders. House. The recording while on hold stated that "some of their listings can be rent-to-own through their company. After a walk-thru you could move as fast as 3 days later." I talked to the person who answered (he had a heavy accent) and he texted me the link to their website. I found the house on their site and it said to get more info and photos you have to sign up and pay a fee. The choices are 1 month for $99 or 2 months for $129 and you get: Unlimited searches of our nationwide database Exterior photos (interior usually available) Step by step course to buying properties Subject-To Quit-Claim & Grant Deed Weekly updates. DO NOT PAY THIS SCAM COMPANY! THIS NONSENSE COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RENTING, SELLING, LANDLORDS, REAL ESTATE, DEEDS, BANKS, ETC.! WHAT THEY DO IS LIST ADDRESSES EACH WITH 1 PHOTO OF HOUSES THAT THEY *THINK* ARE IN FORECLOSURE. THEY HAVE A 5 STEP GUIDE & A VIDEO OF JUST TIME-CONSUMING CRAP THAT NO ONE LOOKING TO RENT WOULD EVEN TAKE SERIOUSLY! YOU GET NOTHING ELSE FOR YOUR MONEY.

debraw740
July 29th, 2020
Exterior photos (interior usually available)
Step by step course to buying properties Subject-To
Quit-Claim & Grant Deed
Weekly updates.

Questions? Get answers from the Finders.house staff and other customers.

findersh
Finders H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finders.house?

Have a question about Finders.house?