This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Findable.in

Findable.in

Findable.in has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Findable.in ranks 371st among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Findable.in?

“Findable provides a completely hassle-free experience...”

pravin G.
7/9/14

Findable provides a completely hassle-free experience for shopping – whether you want to buy it online or in stores near you. Now you can shop for your favorite brands across apparel, footwear, lifestyle accessories, baby care products, toys, sports and fitness, mobile phones, laptops, cameras, health and beauty products.

“A Definite No!”

M C.
12/6/16

Placed order for one of their items; got confirmation email immediately. Rec'd in about a week and had issues with it. Have now emailed them about 5 times... no responses from them; found a phone number for them and only voice mail on their end referring me back to website support. Item order doesn't function properly and I will be returning. Do not use this company... they are unsatisfactory.

mc537
December 6th, 2016

praving5
July 9th, 2014

robinp45
November 13th, 2015

Very poor service. They do not refund money for weeks after they are unable to deliver products listed on their website. Better stick to known e retailers. These chaps are incompetent.

apurvas
June 14th, 2016

I had ordered a phone from their website on 19th May, I tried to contact them continuously over e-mails at *******@findable.in which is supposed to be your customer service, for which BTW I haven't still gotten any responses, Then I tried contacting them on the number you have posted as your profile picture (98100-11309) which is always off so I whatsapp'ed you and got a reply on June 2 that the product has been discontinued and that the refund has been initiated within 6-7 days. Now, it's been 12 days since the last conversation and I still have no clue as to what is the status of my refund request and I do not see any responses to my whatsapp messages.
This has been the worst experience of ordering something online for me!
Its a fraud!

jyotil
July 19th, 2015

Having read about findable in some magazine, I decided to give it a try.So i whats apped them for the product which I wanted which was a cosmetic product. I promptly got a reply confirming order. This was at 1:15 in the afternoon. Then there was no sign of them for the next 5 hours.So at 6:30, I enquired, when I was told that delivery won't be possible that day. I was aghast.No one bothered to inform me. Only when I asked did they update me.And i had needed the product for the night and it was too late to go out myself and purchase and make it to my early dinner where I had to go.So I took up their offer for delivery the next day. While I was in the middle of my dinner, they called. Now, this is obnoxious.If its a whats app based order system, then all communication should be whats app based. You cant start invading people's privacy, anywhere and anytime. So I did not pick up their call. Next day, I waited the whole day for my order to arrive which never did.The next day, I went out and picked it myself.So, in my opinion, its a no starter.

+I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THOSE THAT HAVE INVESTED IN STOCK IJUST INVESTED AND I HAVE NOT GOT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER BUT THEY CHARGED ME

By James J.