Review of FinAddict

Tel: 407.405.7828

1 Review From Our Community

jamesw209
9/19/15

Not sure what to say. I made an order with Chris a little more than a year ago. The order was fine, except for DOA of a banded coral shrimp....no big deal. Chris stated that he would put a credit on my account. Over all I was very happy with the service and selection.

I am now ready to make another order. For some reason, the Fin Addict Aquatic Collections website would not recognize my account. I wrote an email to Chris requesting my log on account information explaining that the site did not recognize me or my account. I also mentioned that I should have an account and a credit (very small credit).

Email returned from Fin-Addict Aquatic Collections, basic reply email. They never gave me my account information. I again requested the information, I even found an old invoice from my first purchase....this was forwarded to Chris. Received a response....days later...stating that they would be happy to help me; just what was needed. I again responded to review the original request.

After 5 weeks, I got a rude email from Chris stating that they are willing to help if I would not send ambiguous requests.....??? Or I could just go ahead and leave negative reviews either way they did not care.

Very poor communication. So glad that I did not get to make another order, if this is how they treat customers. I thought that the negative reviews were blown out of proportion, but not I am not sure. I was a happy customer. Not sure why I was selected to be singled out. None the less, they have lost a good customer. Buyer beware.

Check out the corporate head quarters on Google Maps for:

Fin-Addict Aquatic Collections L L C
2864 Central Avenue
Big Pine Key, FL 33043.

Questions? Get answers from the FinAddict staff and other customers.

FinAddict?