Review of Filthyfragrance

Filthyfragrance reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jessicas518
6/18/18

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Ordered some cologne for my husband's birthday, I received a totally different bottle and different size cologne...was told it was the same cologne that I ordered even though everything was different including the price!! Was lower than the price I paid for the so called "same cologne"... asked to speak with supervisor but was told that both was on lunch eating but again it was the same cologne...i then inquired that if it was the same cologne why d idnt I get the size I ordered, then i was told they ran out of the cologne i had ordered so they sent me the other one! Ok well what about an email stating you ran out and let me make the decision to switch...so basically keep the bottle that I didn't order with a price that is higher than what the actual bottle they sent me is advertised!!!! No apologies no sympathy just that is how it is..... NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Filthyfragrance staff and other customers.

Filthyfragrance?