Review of FillyFlair

Tel: (855)-777-3455
support@fillyflair.com

sandyd139
11/26/18

My package was lost in transit and never delivered to me. It took over a month to get a refund from them and then they deducted $40 from my refund and charged me a for a lost package fee. When I asked why I was being charged for the package being lost which has not my fault at all, they stopped communicating. I have never had an experience like this before and I definitely will never buy from them again. Don't waste your time or money.

sherrin10
8/30/18

Love the look of the clothes online but in person it's totally different. Their sizes are way too big ! They don't refund your money. I returned 4 shirts and got credit for only two ! Don't buy from

ericad51
8/4/18

There clothes are super cute and I really wanted to like and continue shopping with this boutique but I just can't take the gamble anymore. For the most part all the stuff I've ordered from them has been in good condition. However, their stuff is thin and oversized. Very hard to order from them when their sizes are constantly off. Plus a I have received a shirt with an uneven hem line and a tunic that started to unthread after only a few washes. I could overlook this if they had a good return policy but you can't return anything that was on sale and I only buy on sale items. If it is a regular price item they will only give you store credit and your responsible for all shipping costs.

nicoler109
6/29/17

I bought a dress for a wedding and put it on and a strap broke. I had to sew that strap and put the dress back on and the other strap broke. I contacted the store and they wouldn't let me return the dress for a full refund because I took the tags off and didn't have the original packaging. This is NOT good customer service! Clearly if the dress was made properly both straps wouldn't have broke.

laurab224
2/8/17

Favorite online boutique! They have so many amazing trendy clothes and are super affordable. My friends and I are always wearing Filly Flair Clothes! <3 They also have super fast shipping!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to check sizes on each product, there are measurements but each item may vary in size a little

annew62
12/27/16

I was VERY wary of buying from an online boutique but have been super happy with my purchases from them. Although they normally only allow for store credit, I accidentally purchased something twice and they immediately replied to my email and refunded me the money.
Their clothes do seem slightly delicate, so I'm careful when washing to make sure they don't snag or shrink. But other than that, they have become one of my go-to shopping sites!

jamied56
10/20/16

ive bought a few dresses from this website and I have never been disappointed. I got everything at a very reasonable time and price. I love how they have models actually wearing the clothing because things look so different on than they do just laid out or hung up. I recommend this website to anyone who wants cute cloths for a good price and in record timing.

rebeccaf34
10/12/16

I love the Filly Flair selection. I have been a dedicated customer for over a year now. I have shopped online and at the retail shoppe. I have been happy with every piece I have purchased. If I ever have a question about sizing and measurements the customer service is very helpful. I love when people come up and ask me, "Filly Flair?".

richardh129
12/8/15

Horrible Customer Service. All about money, nothing about you!!! Buy from someone who cares about your happiness!

I have given way too much money to these money hungry people! They charge a premium price for a cheap product. Pieces we have ordered are always questionable whether it will be the right color or the right size. The have no quality assurance. If it is the wrong color/size... then who's fault is it? Why it must be the customer's fault because they are forced to return the item on their own dime... THEN pay for shipping out a new item. There are no refunds, just merchandise credit... doesn't matter if it shows up with a hole in it... you will have to pay all shipping fees. I feel like there are several online businesses that operate this way. Just do your homework and stay away from these types of sites and give your hard earned money to someone that cares if you are happy with the quality of product you are buying.

tabathah1
9/20/15

This was my first time ordering clothes from a page I liked on facebook. I love almost everything they post online and it took me a while to pick just 1 dress to wear for a special occasion. Great quality dress, arrived quickly, price was about average for a dress. You pay for what you get. I will be buying from this site again but it is hard to just pick one thing.

Questions? Get answers from the FillyFlair staff and other customers.

FillyFlair?