Review of Fenixstore

5,737 reviews with 3 stars

douglasp45
Douglas P.
4/25/18

I asked customer service which diffuser tip went with my fenix flashlight model. I received an answer then ordered that diffuser for my light. But it's the wrong one.

davidt396
David T.
4/25/18

I ordered a BC30 bicycle light. The BC30 I received appeared to have been involved in an accident as it was bashed in on both ends like it had gone for a tumble on the pavement. The handlebar mounting bracket was broken beyond usability. There was not a single scratch on the lenses. I speculate that it had been returned for repair and somehow got mixed up with new stock and shipped to me. Mistakes happen. Before I sent it back I tested it with batteries and it worked fine. Just replacing the handlebar mounting bracket would put it back in service. I had no problems with customer service to arrange the return and replacement of the light. I have previously purchased a Fenix E50 flashlight. I later purchased the Fenix ARBL 18 High-Capacity batteries and ALB-10 Quick-Release Bike Mount to use with the E50 flashlight as a headlight on my girlfriend's bicycle, but I am using it until I get the BC30 replacement. I also got the ARE-C2+ Four Channel Smart Battery Charger, which is amazing.

michaeln174
Michael N.
4/25/18

When I received my order, it only included one of two items that I purchased. I contacted Fenix-Store and they promptly sent me the missing part of my order. Since I wasn't in a great hurry, it all worked out alright.

ryano59
Ryan O.
4/25/18

I received 2 batteries with my order and one of the batteries never has taken a charge and have been unable to use it. Is there a wqy I can send it it for replacement? Or refund?

tonyl163
Tony L.
4/25/18

I also buy from 4sevens. both company's products are very comparable, but none really dominates the other.

ysteins1
ystein S.
4/25/18

The boost function was supposed to last for 20 seconds. It will only last for 5 seconds with a fully charged battery.

kevint202
Kevin T.
4/25/18

I ordered a pocket hose and I didn't receive it for 3 weeks then I complained and I got it in3 days.

markb619
Mark B.
4/25/18

The product(s) I ordered arrived at least 30 days after the estimated release date.
When they finally arrived I was pleased with the product(s).

5.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?