Review of Fenixstore

5,733 reviews with 1 star

johnc1124
John C.
6/10/16

I did not order any of your products. My Visa card has been compromise around this time. Did they used Wells Fargo Visa card 0059? Did they used my email address as user? If you call tomorrow do it before 12 noon Pacific time.

John Coplantz
209-854-3664
1025 Lucerne Av
Gustine, Ca 95322

osbelg
Osbel G.
5/11/16

Me and my family have always been fans of your products cause we know the quality of them, but it was a pain in the a** to have to call you directly because you didn't acept Mexican credit cards and then receiving emails from different 2 people of your company. Also we had to talk with our bank because you didn't accept Mexican cards but apparently somehow you charged the same amount 2 times (about 350-400 dollars). I understand your politics or the way you protect yourself from not being scammed but it was really a pain.
Cheers

michaelc709
Michael C.
4/8/16

new order came defective, sent it back and received another defective product in it's place. Quality control is the pits. I don't like the stress of having to deal with defective products.
I was, but am no longer an active paying customer of fenix-store.com and this review is an accurate account of my shopping experience.

clivee
Clive E.
2/19/16

The torch I ordered was too hard to operate and had too many unwanted features that required too many button presses etc to get a regular beam. It always started off in flashing mode and was impossible in the dark to see how to remove it.
I sold it immediately on ebay and bought another where I found I had paid about 3 times what it was worth for fenix for the light output compared to other brands.

5.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?