Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

joee52
Joe E.
4/25/18

You have the best products available. I have have been delighted with each purchase I've made. Keep up the good work.

leej71
lee j.
4/25/18

great site and products, easy to use. the shipping issues with batteries is a pain but otherwise i would use the store for all my Fenix needs.

paulm553
Paul M.
4/25/18

The quality of this flashlight was excellent - beautifully designed, beautifully made with meticulous attention to detail.

douglasp45
Douglas P.
4/25/18

I asked customer service which diffuser tip went with my fenix flashlight model. I received an answer then ordered that diffuser for my light. But it's the wrong one.

urbans23
Urban S.
4/25/18

Qualitative Lamps, and also much Acessoirs, some Products I need!
And I won a Head Lamp!
Thx very much!

nazars1
Nazar S.
4/25/18

As described by previous reviewers. Very good and sturdy product. A little weighty on the forehead but not too intrusive.

denises188
Denise S.
4/25/18

Power button needs a rubber covering to better index in the dark. Needs to have a scope mount setup to shoot those pesky coyotes in the dark

vengt
Veng T.
4/25/18

It lives up with my expectation, It's strong, tough, easy to recharge, beautifully built. What more can I say, go and get one. Thanks

michaelr526
Michael R.
4/25/18

Well, firstly this was not an actual order being placed but rather me using the warranty on my RC40. Turned out to be nothing more than a faulty battery issue and it was replaced for free under the one year after purchase, battery warranty. I thought the replacement battery was going to be a brand new one but it looks a little on the scuffed up, possibly previously used looking side. But as long as it works, charges and lasts longer than the previous one did I'll be happy because the replacement batteries are rather pricey. But my customer service Rep (John) was VERY attentive and pleasant to deal with.

paulb625
paul b.
4/25/18

Very satisfied with purchase....outstanding light. Use this headlight for plumbing & electrical work a lot...always have a strong light where I need it. Love it....thanks Fenix!

kellyz8
Kelly z.
4/25/18

The flash light is perfect. I do security work at night I am a female where I work it could get pitch dark and this flashlight is great it is bright and it covers a lot. Nice and compact. The only thing would be finding the on button but it could be a quick fix buy gluing something on Idk I haven't done it but just an Idea if it's a big deal for you.

jamesa351
james a.
4/25/18

the small key-chain items were unacceptably small for the expensive price, I return bot of them for a refund.
I did get satisfactory repair of my flashlight, tho that was held up due to parts on back order.

jorger77
Jorge R.
4/25/18

My only complaint is that I didn't see any options for faster delivery. Overall very positive experience.

drewl18
Drew L.
4/25/18

I a very happy with all my Fenix products and as a paramedic have come to rely upon them(TK20, MC11, HL55). Not to mention the PD35 in my car and the TK32 at home. Really like the MC11 angled flashlight. Easily clips to my pocket giving me hands-free illumination. Was the first in my organization to use it, now many others have joined me. As a recommendation, would like to see the MC11 belt/pocket clip widened or supplemented with a "T" type brace for added stability when clipped to a pocket.

georgea161
George A.
4/25/18

Ordered a part to repair an old, old Fenix flashlight. CSR found the part, shipped them. I installed the parts, and the light works like new.

robertm766
robert m.
4/25/18

Best flashlight I own , I own about 9 of them. Great place for battery s also. Got no complaints. Thanks ....

kraigb1
Kraig B.
4/25/18

It was great. I contacted customer service regarding an issue I had with a product I purchased. I was having trouble with a USB charging battery. They were helpful in getting me started on replacing the battery. It turned out it was something I was doing wrong and short story I have a great product from an "understanding" business. Ha. Thank you.

dougw73
Doug W.
4/25/18

Your list showing what flashlights were compatible with the remote switches didn't include the flashlight I was interested in and your customer service got right back to me. I would suggest you update your compatibility list.

rodnieh
Rodnie H.
4/25/18

I've ordered 3 flashlights from Fenix so far and all have been fantastic lights.
Being a truck driver and mostly working on my route after dark it's essential to have a high quality flashlight on board. Fenix has nothing but the best.
So if your looking for a high quality rechargeable light there's no need to loom any further. Fenix has the answer.

stevenz14
Steven Z.
4/25/18

With the limited number of orders from your website I've had nothing but good with my orders. I will say that on one order the items were in stock but took to long to get shipped. I did talk to a customer service representative once and they were helpful and friendly.
Overall I would say great !
SZ

michaele177
Michael E.
4/25/18

They are an excellent store, I have purchased several lights off them. When I had a warranty issue they fixed it quick and I have no complaints. I just recently can't shop there as they stopped shipping to NZ

kathym380
Kathy M.
4/25/18

My TK20R is a great light and super bright. Customer service outstanding. What more needs to be said!!

megacachep
MegaCache P.
4/25/18

Super headlamp. Love that I can run CR123 or AA. Great that the light can be removed from the headband and used as a small angle light.

paulz48
Paul Z.
4/25/18

Easy to order a great product. Perfect size to carry daily and use around the car, house, everywhere.

seang76
Sean G.
4/25/18

Great shopping experience, product was in stock and shipped quickly. No issues with the product, love fenix products.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?