Review of Felopio

Tel: 1.855.335.6746

1 Review From Our Community

lolal23
12/12/17

This company offers a herbal cleanse for the female organs for those trying to get pregnant but maybe have blocked tubes or have endometriosis or other issues that they claim they can heal. On any of their reviews or website they do not list the ingredients who wants to put a herbal tampon in your vagina not knowing whats in it pretty personal when I emailed and asked them their ingredients and told them my concern they said I would have to trust them and go on faith and try it !they do not list their ingredients they did not say why. I inquired again asking for the ingredients and was talk down to ,was in a wishy-washy way told I was a control freak and had to just have faith and trust them. I read the reviews theyre pretty wishy-washy too ,one lady said she had been using the herbal tampons for two weeks and after having sex with her husband her husbands penis was bleeding!!!!The faith I go on is in myself knowing when something doesnt sound right if I have a bad feeling about something my intuition is trying to tell me something ladies follow your gut feeling on this if it doesnt sound right dont do it. Im thinking this might possibly be illegal its certainly unprofessional Legally and professionally you do need to list the ingredients if this is a medical thing this is a herbal tampons that inserts into the vagina you would think professionally and legally they would need to tell you exactly whats in there due to allergies or anything else. Have fath and trust in your intuition and keep looking for another legal and professional cleanse.

Questions? Get answers from the Felopio staff and other customers.

Felopio?