As an obstetrician I can list a number of problems with these types of products;
1. They can't clear a blockage without damaging the ciliated columnar epithelial cells (these are the tiny structures in the fallopian tube that waft the fertilized egg towards the uterus for implantation).
2. They say to leave the tampon in for 24 hours. This can lead to toxic shock syndrome.
3. These "herbs" can upset the natural ph balance, creating an environment that is not conducive to conception
4. "Natural" products are not regulated, tested or inspected in any way. You have no idea what you are putting into your body.
5. For the same price ($600) you can go to your physician for an oil based tubal flush, done under the supervision and with the support of a trained medical team.
6. There is no scientific evidence that these products produce any results.