FedEx reviews

Review of FedEx
3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634, Memphis TN, 38116

Reviews

Letitia R.
“Is there an end of the year contest for who can tell the biggest lie to a customer?”
12/31/18

This has been so frustrating. I now see why FedEx has a one-star rating. I would give it a zero if possible. I tried to sign up for Delivery Manager on the FedEx website. I did this THREE TIMES on the advice of reps. It doesn't recognize my username or password, it won't send an email to reset the password, it doesn't recognize security questions, when it does give the right question, it doesn't recognize the correct answer. I am not an idiot. I write down all of this info. It asks security questions for someone else. I don't know those people, I have never lived at those addresses. When I called customer service over a 3 day period, I had reps blatantly lie to me. They seemed to think this was funny. This was verified by another rep (who said the other guy had lied because he didn't want to help me) and a supervisor (who admitted that nothing I had been told was true). I was told that I did not live at my address (I have lived here since 2010 and FedEx has delivered numerous packages here). I was told that the post office said I didn't live here (the post office keeps no database and has been delivering mail here since 2010). I was told that the post office would have to verify my address and send that to FedEx (the post office says that is a complete lie and they have never done such a thing). I was told to go to the station manager of my local FedEx to fix this (another lie. They can do nothing). An agent told me he couldn't hear me (everyone at FedEx could but him but he blamed me and my phone). He kept asking me to speak louder until I was shouting. He seemed to think this was funny. I asked to speak with Tech Support. They say that they cannot help. They claim that Delivery Manager is run by a third party but will not identify that third party or how to contact them. When on the FedEx website, you are not directed to a third party to use Delivery Manager. This means it is FedEx and it is their responsibility. DELIVERY MANAGER DOESN'T WORK, NO ONE AT FEDEX CAN FIX IT AND NO ONE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR HELP. Delivery Manager kept saying it couldn't identify me but when I asked for a code to be mailed to me, OMG, IT KNEW WHO I WAS. This is the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. This is worse than Amazon and I thought that was impossible.

Jassi S.
“Completely incompetent customer service!”
12/27/18

I have been waiting for a package from FedEx and today received an email notification that is was delivered. When I looked into, it had been delivered to an address in the US.
I called the FedEx customer service number to find out where my package was and explain that I live in Canada and according to my email it was delivered in the US.
That's when I encountered Jasmin, the rudest customer service rep I have dealt with in my life! She was super rude and snappy because I couldn't understand why my package was in the US. That's when she went on to tell me that I have to figure it out myself because by calling the company that now had my package. She couldn't tell me who that company was, but I needed to contact them. That's when I asked for her name, and of course she claimed she couldn't provide a last name or badge number. So I asked to speak to a manager.
Then I was placed on hold and put through to the escalation department where I spoke to another lady was slightly more pleasant, but still not very friendly.
Eventually after going in circles with her and realizing she wasn't actually a manager, she managed to figure out that my package MIGHT be with customs and the rest is up to me to figure out. She suggested I phone the shipping company and figure it out. I have NEVER heard of anything so ridiculous. Why would I call and figure it out??

Thanks FedEx, totally appreciate your help in not finding my package.

Jahlisha V.
“Stolen Package”
12/26/18

FedEx said they dropped my package off at the front entrance of my door... NO package or a delivery notice. Are they keeping Holiday packages for themselves?

John H.
“FEDEX RUINED MY CHRISTMAS 2018!!!”
12/25/18

FedEx intentionally held a package that they were INFORMED was a CHRISTMAS GIFT for 2018!

The company promised delivery for anyone ordering before December 21st. I ordered on DECEMBER 17th.

The company shipped on DECEMBER 21st.

The original scheduled date of Delivery was DECEMBER 24th.

FedEx then CHANGES IT TO DECEMBER 26th.

On MONDAY MORNING DECEMBER 24th, CHRISTMAS EVE, THE PACKAGE WAS AT
THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTION OFFICE EARLY IN THE MORNING WAITING TO BE
DELIVERED!

2 HOURS LATER IT SAYS "PACKAGE NOT DUE FOR DELIVERY"!!

IT IS CHRISTMAS DAY AND IT IS RUINED! THIS WAS ORDERED IN TIME, FEDEX
KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND THEY DO NOT CARE
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SHIPPING OR THE PERSON RECEIVING THE GIFT!

FEDEX ARE LIARS: THEY PROMISED TO DELIVER ALL ITEMS SHIPPED BY THE 21st FROM THIS COMPANY ON CHRISTMAS EVE!

THE PACKAGE IS NOW SITTING THERE AT THEIR WAREHOUSE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR 2 DAYS AND I WILL GET IT TOMORROW!

I DO NOT CARE for STUPID RESPONSES THAT SAY "OHHH, FEDEX HAS TO HOLD PACKAGES TO SELL THEIR BETTER SERVICES"

WHAT KIND OF STUPID IDIOT SAYS "LETS HOLD THIS PACKAGE BECAUSE IT CAME TOO FAST"?? FEDEX ARE LIARS!

SEE THE PICTURE FOR PROOF!

RPR E.
“BAD SERVICE ALL ROUND”
12/10/18

I have a few packages that I for the life of me just can't receive from this postal company. I am seeing the status saying these items are delivered to the POST OFFICE yet when go to pick up item, ITEMS are NOT in the mail box & NEITHER WAS IT GIVEN AT THE DESK!!!!

I NEED MY ITEMS ASAP!!!

I tried calling their phone number and not a $#*! am I getting through! Emailing is another big problem cause I can't get an email address to contact company!!

I messaged them on facebook, however, got a response and I felt like I was actually getting somewhere, BUT when went and picked up item, 2 items was found and 3 are still MISSING!!!!

Tried messaging them yet again on facebook, and I yet to get a response!!

I NEED MY ITEMS AND I NEED THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
I WANT THEM SHIPPED TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, ASAP!!!!!!

Ken S.
“Horrible service and even worse communication”
12/8/18

I chose Fedex over ups based on a professional shippers recommendation. MISTAKE. Needed business equipment for weekend. Promised Friday. Waited all day. Called and told "this evening". Never arrived. Saturday, box 1 of 2 arrives and half the shipment doesn't help. Now says "vacation" Monday (driver who has it on truck??). Scheduled Tuesday. I sat home waiting because of a required signature. Customer service is USELESS. Never again. Call UPS. There's a reason UPS trucks outnumber Fedex on the road. Will never use again and will review wherever possible to share my experience. Calling them is like 1-800-I don't care.

“Their guarantees mean nothing. I'd give zero stars if I could.”
11/30/18

I will never, never again ship anything important via FedEx. Ever. Their failure to get a priority overnight letter (for which I paid premium money) containing legal documents delivered at all today, let alone by 9:30 am as GUARANTEED, has screwed my family and another one so horribly I will never give that whole company one more dime of my money.

Dumeje U.
“Please do not ship anything with them”
11/16/18

I shipped my Tv through fedex a couple of months ago to Los Angeles, the TV arrived damaged, filled a claim online with FedEx and they still haven't reimbursed me for the damages. They have been giving me a round around, claiming that the documents that I filled were not acceptable and occasionally refusing to speak to me on the phone whenever I called. It's been a terrible experience for me. The shipping cost was 200 dollars plus and I paid more than 1400 for the time. It's been more than two months since they damaged my television and they are still giving me a run around.

Ramon G.
“Goods lost/stolen”
11/7/18

I bought a phone and speaker from UK, the package came opened and resealed with FedEx tape, phone was lost! Dishonest service, stay away! :(

Mark D.
“Poor delivery service, and very poor customer service”
10/24/18

I had a package that was supposed to be delivered according to their web site on Monday so I stayed home because it was a product should not be left on my porch all day. Later Monday I checked the web site and it indicated there was a delivery exception and would be delivered Tuesday. I called FedEx and customer service indicated someone would call in the morning and explain. Tuesday no one has called back, so I called customer service again and explained how much they had inconvenienced me, and would like someone to explain the delivery exception. I was again told someone would call me in a couple of hours. It is now well after noon and no phone call. This is not the first time I have had extremely poor delivery service from FedEx there have been at least 2 other occasions where the service was even worse.

Richard R.
“Good service”
10/21/18

Can't say that this shipping company is bad, or recommend not to use their services. Yes, one time I had an issue with my package. They messed mine with someone else's but it took just a day to solve this misunderstanding. Usually, they make delivery on scheduled time and you can set the priority hours. I would say that this is pretty much an option if you need shipping service for a reasonable price.

Gallon H.
“Best as usual”
10/15/18

Recently sent a package to Brazil through FedEx, got a great deal due to some promotion, the package was delivered in stated time and in the best condition, was a gift to my niece. She loved it. Thank you FedEx

Lin F.
“horrible service, dishonest driver, useless customer service”
10/6/18

I had a package which supposed to be delivered on Tuesday 10/2. FedEx emails said the delivery would be between 10am-4pm. It did not come within the window. Later the day, the update posted by FedEx said that the delivery failed because on one at home to sign the document, even though we did not hear anyone knock our door or ring the bell. Ok, FedEx said it would try the next day, between 10am-4pm. Again, no one came within the window. Then the driver came after we went out for dinner. So, the delivery was not successful. On Thursday, again, FedEx did not come within the 10am-4pm window as they said. To ensure that we could get the package, I told the security person of the apartment to pay special attention to FedEx delivery, and we did not use our home phone just in case FedEx might call us, FedEx customer service even promised me that they had given the driver my cell phone so that the driver could call me just in case. I thought we would be able to get the delivery this time for sure. We waited till 8pm. No one came. And, the tracking update changed, saying that the delivery failed because no one at home to sign! It was totally a lie!!! I called customer service. They apologized again, and suggested me to pick up from their delivery site. I agreed even though it was so annoying because I needed my stuff desperately. FedEx promised me the package would be on the site before 7pm Friday. I waited, and waited, but did not get noticing phone call from FedEx. I then called FedEx, and was told that it would take 20-48 hours to deliver to their site from the time I told them I agreed to pick it up. Thus, I would only be able to get it on Saturday. I was very mad, but had no choice. However, on Saturday (today), I kept tracking my package. FedEx web site always said the package was not ready to be picked up, but also said it would be delivered on Saturday to the location. It came to 7:30pm, the information was still the same. I decided to call again. Then, I WAS TOLD THAT IT COULD NOT BE DELIVERED TODAY. IT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED ON MONDAY. THE REASON I WAS GIVEN WAS THAT SATURDAY WAS NOT BUSINESS DAY! But, it was FedEx's website that said the package would be delivered on Saturday to the designated location. So, either the FedEx website was lying or the representative was lying! FedEx does not know if they work on Saturday or not?! I asked for an explanation, but the representative only repeated that it could be delivered on Monday, and no explanation. It is really a horrible experience with FedEx. Not only they can not deliver the service they promised, but kept fooling consumers. They are lack of any sincerity, lack of professional attitude. The driver they employed was not an honest person. The company does not respect their customers at all. I just have no word for FedEx. I will never use FedEx again.

Luke L.
“Good services”
10/6/18

It was a good experience with them good customer service. Thanks FedEx for delivering my item on time

John S.
“Lazy and can't use their brains whatsoever”
9/20/18

Ordered a package from Zumiez and I've been tracking the order and it supposedly arrived yesterday but I didn't hear any buzz or call from anyone so the driver left a note (keep in mind I live on the 9th floor in an apartment building) so the driver tried again today and still no buzz or call. Clearly the driver is just lazy and doesn't want to buzz or try to get into the building to hand me the package and the final attempt is tomorrow. I swear to God this company needs to hire smarter drivers or just close already cause seems like your service is just down right trash now

Lesley B.
“Avoid this losers”
9/12/18

This is the worst company ever , my delivery took 3 days extra to arrive !! Wasted my two days in the house waiting for it ! My husband wasted his day too waiting !! Called them so many times not apologetic!
They don't seem to use their common sense!! And leave packages with neighbors available... like other couriers out there !! Just avoid using them .... The call centres staff are a joke too !! Puts you on hold just to come up with a lie!! Pity

Bibi B.
“Very Disappointed and Worse service ever!”
9/10/18

There delivery staff don't respect their schedule and are useless by making up excuses.
I had a delivery by 10:30am and the person left a note at the door at 08:30am without ringing or knocking at the door while everyone was home.

Chris C.
“This company is a joke”
9/6/18

I would give them negative stars if I could! When paid to deliver a package by a specific date they simply don't care. I had a package that should have been delivered on August 27th they never attempted delivery it wa me a paid overnight package shipped on Saturday should have been at my home Monday. Even after several calls they had no idea where my package was it wasn't scanned until 11:30pm they delivered the day after. I than had to pay to have it overnighted to my daughter since it arrived late. FedEx refuses to refund me for having to ship the package they failed to deliver when they were paid to deliver for.

John S.
“Utter failure”
8/30/18

It was supposed to be a 1-2 day express home delivery.I got a notice by mail the second day it would show up at 6 PM. It never did and I waited frustratingly 40 minutes only to call their customer service and find out they close at 6 PM.. Finally I get a number with takes me to their robot customer service. Which after 15 minutes of hassle tells me the package is on route for delivery. So I continue waiting. Of course no one shows up.By the third day I get a new notice that it will be delivered by 11 AM. Home from work, waiting in the kitchen, in good hearing distance from the front door. Together even with my doberman(guarddog) who - if I against all odds would've missed it - would bark and run to the door at any sounds. After waiting 2 hours I head back to work only to find the delivery man has left a notice claiming to have called - this obviously ain't so. By the fourth and fifth day I get two more notices by mail that it will be delivered by 6 PM. No one shows up. Both me, my dog and my two flatmates have been home.After writing to their customer service I've gotten to know it is apparently impossible for them to make a phone call before delivery or give any more precise delivery time than between 9 AM to 6 PM. As a normal, working man I have NO possibility to wait around for 9 hours on a week-day to wait for a delivery-man that might not even ring the doorbell.The only feasible way for them to deliver is if I write a note on the door. The package is private in nature and I do not wish to have it waiting in the open to be opened or stolen. I chose express 1-2 days international home delivery and paid extra for it. I needed it for a special occasion, thought that perhaps I could still have a use for it after it arrived late - but not on the eight day and it is still not delivered properly I have e-mailed them that they might as well return it. A waste of 20 pounds, 6 hours of waiting and e-mailing and I've got nothing.Use anything but FedEX.

April G.
“Garbage service!”
8/29/18

I was supposed to have a package delivered today, so my husband and I put our ENTIRE day on hold to wait around for FedEx. 1:18pm comes and I hear the driver slam his door and speed off. He tagged my gate and drove off claiming that no one was home, and the gate was "locked". The gate was wide open, and there's no place for a lock. I was sitting in front of my front door, which is a sliding glass Door, and you can see inside the house from the front gate. Driver didn't even ATTEMPT to get anyone's attention. He snuck up, tagged the gate, and drove off. Worthless drivers!!! I called customer service THREE TIMES. All reps (SUPERVISOR INCLUDED) were dismissive, and didn't seem to care at ALL that the driver was too lazy to do his job, and can't seemed to be bothered to check his messages to come back and attempt to redeliver. No one can be bothered to get ahold of this driver to let him know to bring this package back. You mean to tell me that these drivers can't have company phones because they are to dangerous, but sending messages for them to check when they're "stopped" is perfectly safe!! Why do these drivers not have CB radios?! Why do these drivers not have a means of instant communication with their command posts?! Now I have to sit in waiting for a SECOND DAY, to see if this driver is going to actually attempt to deliver again, or if I'm going to have to count my change out to drive an hour and a half out of MY way to go get something that was sent for my daughter because CLEARLY the drivers are too incompetent to know how to open a gate. I am absolutely DISGUSTED with the lack of resolution and willingness to help I received today, and I will NEVER send another package via FedEx as long as I live. I can't believe this company has no resolve to even attempt to make this right, nor willingness to try and reprimand their drivers for the speed with which they travel through residential areas where the speed is marked as 25, and they are clearly traveling much faster than that. My husband and I even tried to catch up with him, and couldn't. What an absolutely DISGRACEFUL company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension