Review of Faxzero

carlg40
10/29/17

Faxzero used to provide a decent service. But, for the last several months, faxes to congress are not going through. When I reported the problem to Faxzero, their incompetent, rude "support" person (who goes by the name of Connie), kept insisting the fault lies with my computer (singular) --- even though I provided documentation that it occurs with six different computers, five different browsers, five different operating systems, different routers and different ISPs. I've switched to another service permanently. I suggest you do the same.

ians50
12/2/14

Overall, very handy. Free. No strings attached. Only complaint was that it was a little glitchy with what emails it would send to, but finally worked well with gmail, which was my third attempt.

johnr129
11/16/13

Awesome site - I use it a lot, since I'm overseas quite a bit and I've never had one problem with it

I always choose the $1.99 sending option, which allows payments through PayPal and works very efficiently

HIGHLY recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the Faxzero staff and other customers.

Faxzero?