Review of Fast Way

Tel: +61 (0) 2 8263 3900
support@fastway.com.au

michellea99
2/20/19

Fastway Bendigo, the courier that does not deliver.
Last week I was home when all day when they supposedly tried to deliver a large parcel to my home; a card was left. On the Fastway website you can fill out a form to have your item redelivered; which I completed. No parcel arrived on the selected date. When I called the Bendigo depot the women who answered the phone refused to help me and would not look up any details. I called there head office in Melbourne three times to resolve the issue. Despite emails and requests sent to Bendigo I received no response.
After trying to call them the last couple of days someone finally answered the phone again at Bendigo depot; the same toxic women I talked with previously. I asked if they had my parcel on board for delivery today, my son's birthday present and was told that they don't do redeliveries today. "It's been a week, when do you do them?" I asked. No response. I advised that I would be sending a reliable courier to pick up my item as it is large and I cannot get out there with three boys under four to pick it up without a car. I enquired if someone would actually be present at their office for Pack and Send, a helpful courier in Bendigo, to pick it up for me. This is not the first time this has happened. I have been out there in the past during their supposed opening hours to pick up a parcel that should have been delivered in the first place, to find no one there. MS toxic hung up on me without answering.
I have written and called Melbourne to lodge a complaint now and in the past to have something done about their Bendigo branch; still the same inefficient, rude people run the franchise.
Unfortunately I am not alone in my despair for this wretched company. I have spoken with a number of people, many elderly, who have been at home and been left a card, Bendigo depot refusing to deliver to people with no ability to pick it up.
To the people of Bendigo I advise that if you are making an order ensure that Fastway is not the courier, you're throwing money away on delivery that does not occur. To businesses delivering to customers in this area I implore you not to use Fastway, unless you enjoy angry customers. There seem to be no repercussions for this franchise; any inept imbecile can get in. If anyone at Melbourne Fastway is reading this you need to get better people to run this depot.

kvetaj
3/29/18

This company is the worst I have ever encountered. Their "Fast" delivery took 22 days! Not only that, they have changed the delivery address and dropped the parcel off to a stranger. Took two months to advise where they delivered - way too late! Very rude people to deal with.

helent15
12/26/14

It takes one bad apple to spoil the rest.
Had the rudest courier driver, worst experience. Was awaiting a parcel in extreme excitement, when the driver finally delivered, he was sweaty and rude. Yelled at me that he couldn't find the address, and when he did, he couldn't get in the building, either cos he couldn't read numbers, or he was having a bad day - not my problem. I made a complaint about the courier service, to the online shopper i shopped with OZSALE btw, and they said they'd pass this on.
I have another parcel still in transit with them, i'm sure they'll do everything they can to make it difficult for me to receive it.
(waves fist!)

Questions? Get answers from the Fast Way staff and other customers.

Fast Way?