Fashion Miami Styles reviews

Miami, Florida 33127, United States
Tel: 305 790 6867

junea26
5/14/19

i ordered a dress and told them i need it on a special date. They ignored me for days. after i contactet @olllyvento and asked her to ask the satff of Fashion Miami Styles. They contacted me. The costumservice is terrible, they see my dm's on instagram but ignore it! they told me 2 weeks ago they would send the dres ' tomorrow '. Later that week i got an email the dress would be shipped 5 days from that day i got the email. That day it should get shipped is today, they dont answer my dm's and they have been telling me ' doont worry hunny you will get it on time ' . This is such a scam and i am so pissed. Olly vento or Olga Karpenko is the CEO of this shop and have tried to help me in the beginning but now she is telling me ' i will check when i am don with work' even tho they have been online all the time. This shop is one BIG SCAM DONT EVER ORDER FROM HERE!!! THEY SHOULD GET BANNED AND SHOULD GET SEUD!!

jeniferj10
2/10/19

They have good quality of bikinis and nice designs. My order comes in 5 days and I will make purchase again.

christinal157
11/4/18

I purchased two dresses online and it took 1 - 1,5 week to get in Amsterdam. I always loved unique pieces and I wear dresses a lot. That's the reason why I never go to Zara, H&M, etc. FashionMiamistyles has beautiful unique pieces and Im really happy with the dresses that I bought.

jannetteg3
7/17/18

My order took almost a month to arrive. Then one of my items was the wrong color and the quality was cheapy looking! I dont recommend this at all. Online it seems great quality, and perfect. The price is not reasonable for the quality either! They need to be reported to BBB!!!

rachell179
6/7/18

fashion miami styles @fashionmiamistyles305 by olly vento @olllyvento and vald vento is a fraudulent site outright stealing designs and photographic content from authentic fashion brands on a global scale.

olly and vlad vento are illegally replicating designs of genuine fashion brands into cheap, low quality and poorly crafted fakes of original designs.

please do not purchase from fashion miami styles. they are happy to take your money but as soon as there is any issue from shipping times, returns or accusation of their copying they will ignore your attempts to contact as well as block you on instagram.

oliviaj40
5/29/18

Shop at FashionMiamiStyles twice, first order was swimwear and i recieve it in 5 days. Second dresses processing was longer.. anyway im happy with quality and customer service. Thank you for my presents FMs

semb5
10/11/17

I have great expirience with FashionMiamistyles, I orded dresses fpr my girlfriend Birthday Party and it is arrive next few days. They care about express shipping and put in package 3 bikinis for free. We was surprized... online that bikinis cost around 50$ each

banut
3/17/17

Starting off by saying they have some cute clothes there and sometimes are giving discounts however, i had a TERRIBLE experience trying to return a DAMAGED item. As soon as i received the item, i contacted the customer service via email as well as via phone which was not answered with pictures included of the damage. After 2 days with no response whatsoever, i contacted them via social media which took them another 2 days to direct message me on IG. I told them my issue to which they stated they check everything before sending it out so i sent the pictures of the item again. I stated if i cannot get a refund after i return the item, i am ok with store credit. Again, there was no response whatsoever which lasted almost a week. Since i had been waiting so long to get a response and did not want to pass the 14 day return requirement, i had to escalate the situation to Paypal who eventually helped me get my refund back minus the shipping charge for sending the item back. Overall, i would NOT recommend this company because they have HORRIBLE customer service which just turned into a nightmare. Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Questions? Get answers from the Fashion Miami Styles staff and other customers.

Fashion Miami Styles?