Review of fashioninthebox

fashioninthebox reviews

rebeccab13
4/30/12

Ordered a dress for flower girl. It was a size 6 for a 6 year old, thinking it could be taken in if need be. It was 5 months ahead of the wedding, therefore, hated to measure her to size. It was SOOOOO large. It was like a girls 10/12.

I emailed and asked to have it exchanged and I would pay for shipping, and they refused. I searched and searched on their site and at teh end of the return policy it does state that there is no exchanges if you order the wrong size. I ordered a size 6 for a littel girl and a woman could have worn it. I felt as though it was very misleading. I wrote a dozen emails back and forth. They ignored my request to replace the first dress with free shipping if I paid for a second dress. There is no phone number to verify the best size, etc. It was very frustrating, and now I have 2 dresses! On top of this, it comes in a package with tape surrounding it and folded so tightly, it is wrinkled horribly on arrival. The packaging is ripped to shreads to just open it. I was extremely dissatisfied and I expressed this. I gave them every opportunity to make this up to me in some way, and nothing was done. If I could have ordered the dress from another site, I would have. I sugested that they post teh return/exchange warnign before final approval of order, and my suggestions were not even commented on. You get 1 email per day and it took days to find out that they woudl not do anything. I had ordered the replacement in the meantime. VERY UNHAPPY. :( Rebecca

fashionintheboxs
5/13/10

Fashion in the box

danw2
4/14/10

This place is a disaster. Thsi Company apparently did nto even exist until a few months ago. I tried to order a dress for my daughter and both times, the site gives you a "thank you for your order" and a confirmation number but the next day - surpirse! an e-mail saying your payment was declined. NOT that your card was declined becuase that woudl mean they actually tried to run my card which my bank confirmed they did not do. There is NO phone support - period. Only "Live Chat" which basically means you send an e-mail and they will answer it within a day or two. The e-mail I received asked me to send money via western union to an individual in Bejiing, not to the company. I would stay away form this site and anyone associated with it.

has anyone ever bought from fashioninthebox.com? if you have do you have any complaints?

By stephanie m.
Questions? Get answers from the fashioninthebox staff and other customers.

fashioninthebox?