Fareskart

Fareskart has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fareskart also ranks 16th among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate Fareskart?

“Victor was an exceptional agent”

Hock J.
1/16/20

Victor was an exceptional agent. He cared so much about being accurate. We were searching for cheapest flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas. This attitude was in his voice and manner clearly over the phone. Very nice and friendly. Thank you, Victor.

hockj
January 16th, 2020
rockj2
February 11th, 2020
I have never been served by a representative of any travel company , this well.Thak you Mr Paul, indeed! He helped me to get a ticket right there on call & also gave $86 discount under call only deals!
glennm333
February 12th, 2020
His name Adair travel specialist agent was best to help me to get & book flight to Atlanta from Dallas at good price. I highly appreciate to this person Adair .
meclind
January 16th, 2020
Agents are professional; they speak to you calmly. They are very helpful; thank you so much for the great job. They offered me $80 discount over call only deals. I will be coming back in the future for service through Fareskart. Keep up the great work Mr. Paul.
johns5605
January 14th, 2020
Sherry was our agent, and she was professional and courteous all the time. We had been unable to board the day before and lost our money on that reservation from LAX to Mexico. She was polite and understanding and got us booked with a great flight for my little kids. Thank you Sherry and thank you Fareskart!!
justinb461
February 11th, 2020
I always use Fareskart! Best service & I am able to actually speak with a person to book my flights. Very Happy!
johnc4229
February 11th, 2020
I spoke to Sweety as I had some difficulties with booking but she was fantastic and wanted you to know she really helped me and went above and beyond! Thank you Melina!
josb12
January 14th, 2020
Your representative Mike was absolutely amazing! He was very patient and very kind and thorough! He deserves a raise! He provided me $65 discount over call only deals. Thanks!
tonys775
February 12th, 2020
Sherry has been very helpful and patient. I had to put her on hold but she was always willing to wait.She made me save $80 on LAX to San Francisco flights. Thanks!
wenh4
October 18th, 2019
Mike was very considerate throughout the period he served me while I was at the other end of the phone with him. He was quite patient and extremely understanding and tolerant. That is the kind of guy who got the right Job to help people finding out their destinations without too much strain. I highly commend him for his professionalism.
timaol
November 6th, 2019
My husband and I had a very good experience with Sherry at Fareskart.
She was polite, helpful and was able to communicate clearly in English. I would use Sherry and her company again and would also recommend them to others. All in all, it made the somewhat difficult issue of booking international air flights easier and leads stressful. Good job!
kews
October 18th, 2019
I recently booked a trip to Male from JFK for next year. Its our first asian country visit and i had no idea . Paul helped me understand the travel arrangement for Male and explained about the sea plane transfer is must with you visit on island country. Also spoke to Mike and this gentlemen finally assisted me to book my trip. Thank you Paul Mike for excellance in customer services. Cheers
michealj47
January 24th, 2020
EUROPEAN TRIP. Easy, fast, great customer service. I would recommend to all. A friend told me about it so I gave it a shot. Do not regret it at all. I am not going to lie, I was a little skeptical at first but now I love it!
marlenl1
October 26th, 2019
I was very happy with Adair who telephoned me when my
booking for a trip from Brisbane to Cairns, Queensland, Australia. He explained the process very clearly and was most patient,
informative, understanding and kind.
My booking was finalized and I am very thankful to him for having solved the problem and I now have the ticket etc.
christferm
November 6th, 2019
I was so pleased with Fareskart. Mike was very patient and informative. He explained the different fares and answered all of my questions. He returned all my calls. I know I was skeptical at first and difficult to convince but he was kind and professional throughout the entire process. I will recommend your company to my friends and use you again.!
bens450
February 12th, 2020
I highly appreciate Victor's assistance. He was patient and spoke slowly and clearly. It was a great help on my part and saved my time. I would say he is a gem to your company
scarletta6
September 30th, 2019
It was a marvelous trip! There were three of us and our travel planner sent us via best flights - we even stayed in a Paris and visited places that were related to the books that our friend Mary and Linda were reading (Bruno mysteries by Martin Walker). We had fabulous meals in flight . The planner found the best deal for us. Mary even went on an additional tour of Neitherland . Our planner recommended interesting places to visit, and got us tickets in advance. Victor made things easy by getting us train reservations and having cars pick us up. This travel company is one of the best we've used.
peterp394
October 3rd, 2019
Sherry listened kindly and changed reservations without a hassle and without cost (time or $) penalties ... best help I have ever received to make discount fare changes.

This much good service is not the rule elsewhere.
I'll use Fareskart routinely.
jackl295
November 6th, 2019
After spending hours searching and searching for the flight from NYC to Paris, with no success, I called Fareskart and within minutes they found the exact flight that met my travel plans. I appreciated that so much, will call them first next time.
tonys550
October 16th, 2019
Victor is an amazing ticketing agent. He was very attentive to my needs and understood my requests. He called back several times to ask if there was any other issues and to check that everything was done to satisfaction. This guy deserves a raise as he is the epitome of customer service.
peterp393
October 3rd, 2019
I am a very satisfied customer. My customer service rep very accommodating, she did not stop looking for savings and how I wanted to fly until she gave me what I asked for and she did it very pleasantly she acted like she really wanted to help me and she did. So my big big thanks to Sweety you are a gem.
johns4491
October 5th, 2019
I strongly recommend Fareskart, everytime I have trouble booking a flight ticket, I call Fareskart experts, who are knowledgable, smart and dedicated. They listen, they understand my needs, they make en affort to find the best option for me and make suggestions.They provide extra discount on call only deals. Thank you.
adej2
October 23rd, 2019
Quick fast and little better price than other. Nice explanation service given to me. Its a good customer care. Thanks
jonib35
October 21st, 2019
I had a very favorable experience with Fareskart.us. I needed help to book my flight and connecting flight. I called and was connected to Sherry who went the extra mile to help me with the bookings. I will definitely use Fareskart.us again.
maazi
October 23rd, 2019
Victor was helpful and knowledgeable. Her foreign accent was easy to understand. My only complaint is with the airline, not Fareskart, really and that was the inability to select seat assignments.

They had cheap and great deals, Good Agents with skills so far i have seen. Agent gave me end to end details and send all copies in email so i will recommend there effort to all cos they deserve it.

By Scarlett A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fareskart staff and other customers.

deepaks89
Deepak S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fareskart?

Have a question about Fareskart?