Review of Fareskart

Tel: +1-855-684-6886

1 star

kews
10/18/19

I recently booked a trip to Male from JFK for next year. Its our first asian country visit and i had no idea . Paul helped me understand the travel arrangement for Male and explained about the sea plane transfer is must with you visit on island country. Also spoke to Mike and this gentlemen finally assisted me to book my trip. Thank you Paul Mike for excellance in customer services. Cheers

wenh4
10/18/19

Mike was very considerate throughout the period he served me while I was at the other end of the phone with him. He was quite patient and extremely understanding and tolerant. That is the kind of guy who got the right Job to help people finding out their destinations without too much strain. I highly commend him for his professionalism.

tonys550
10/16/19

Victor is an amazing ticketing agent. He was very attentive to my needs and understood my requests. He called back several times to ask if there was any other issues and to check that everything was done to satisfaction. This guy deserves a raise as he is the epitome of customer service.

johns4491
10/5/19

I strongly recommend Fareskart, everytime I have trouble booking a flight ticket, I call Fareskart experts, who are knowledgable, smart and dedicated. They listen, they understand my needs, they make en affort to find the best option for me and make suggestions.They provide extra discount on call only deals. Thank you.

bens383
10/5/19

Checked the other sites, got frustrated, then came to Fareskart.us. Loved the fact that you had multiple airlines options compared to other sites, along with great prices. We'll absolutely use your site

peterp393
10/3/19

I am a very satisfied customer. My customer service rep very accommodating, she did not stop looking for savings and how I wanted to fly until she gave me what I asked for and she did it very pleasantly she acted like she really wanted to help me and she did. So my big big thanks to Sweety you are a gem.

peterp394
10/3/19

Sherry listened kindly and changed reservations without a hassle and without cost (time or $) penalties ... best help I have ever received to make discount fare changes.

This much good service is not the rule elsewhere.
I'll use Fareskart routinely.

tonys518
10/1/19

I called to ask about a problem I was having online, while trying to buy a cheap flight ticket online. After I explained my problem to the agent, he helped me to get a ticket right there on call & also gave $86 discount under call only deals. Thanks Fareskart!

scarletta6
9/30/19

It was a marvelous trip! There were three of us and our travel planner sent us via best flights - we even stayed in a Paris and visited places that were related to the books that our friend Mary and Linda were reading (Bruno mysteries by Martin Walker). We had fabulous meals in flight . The planner found the best deal for us. Mary even went on an additional tour of Neitherland . Our planner recommended interesting places to visit, and got us tickets in advance. Victor made things easy by getting us train reservations and having cars pick us up. This travel company is one of the best we've used.

nehak30
12/11/18

Great flight deals, amazing experience with Fareskart. I have been so much confused which website to take for flight booking but fareskart helped me a lot. I called directly to customer care & they availed me a flat $100 discount

They had cheap and great deals, Good Agents with skills so far i have seen. Agent gave me end to end details and send all copies in email so i will recommend there effort to all cos they deserve it.

By Scarlett A.
Questions? Get answers from the Fareskart staff and other customers.

Fareskart?