Fantage.com Inc. reviews

Tel: 5086604535360
support@fantage.com

bellaf6
4/15/18

I would like to apologize to Fantage, becaues it was a very addicting game props to whoever created it perhaps, and I might of said some things about it that were negative. I would like to apologize on this game because I was a kid, and I was young, and I did not understand some things when I played on it. But now becoming aware of it, I would like to apologize for when I went on fantage as the user bella5695 (hi, if you knew me), and if I ever did anything bad like steal items or cheat or report people. Anything like that, sincerely, bella5695

sharronj4
3/7/18

Five years I played the game Fantage and I have been bully and teased, hacked, and my items I buy disappear all the time.
It's not a good game at all to play.

juliets9
9/4/17

Fantage is not a good game, i keep running out of ecoins, the game has adorable graphics some cute outfits here and there but its that nonmember/member problem im running into. I don't even know why i'm still playing this stupid game. The memberships are way overpriced. nonmembers are not respected and on some browsers it wont even load. The outfits are very revealing.

fantageu
11/21/16

You cannot do many things without membership. Fantage continues to limit their nonmember users so that they are forced to pay to play. Outfits for girls have becoming more revealing. (Ex. Showing the belly). I have been a long time user and I am writing a review now that I am older. Fantage used to be user friendly. Now, they are sexualizing the girls' avatars. The boys avatars are a little more appropriate. Even though there are chat filters, there are ways to get around them. I was in a room for 10 minutes and people were talking about how they hate 'blacks and gays'. Where are the moderators? Who is monitoring these children?

Tip for consumers: Do not let your young children on this site. Do not spend any money on this site until they do something about all this.

sydneyt10
11/2/16

I bought Fantage membership after about two days of having my account. I went to the PM shop to get my promised 50 free items. I stopped playing for a day after that because of too much homework, and then one day later, I logged back on and it said I wasn't a member. I tried rebooting, playing on different browsers, but no. I'm just a non member. The purchases are a total ripoff! Do not buy membership! If any of you could leave in the comments a solution, I would really like that. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy membership! It is a ripoff!

angela1338
7/11/16

ITS OK BUT ITS BAD.

Eyerytime i log on to my account it ALWAYS, F*CKING ALWAYS stops at 67!
WTF?
Until this problem is fixed i cant play.

crystalt19
4/22/16

It's ONLY fun for members, or what they call "premium members". I mean, if it's free and all, but why make only like fifteen items for non-members/starters to buy? And the cost is overpriced to get pm!!! That is the WHOLE REASON I hate games that offer you to buy membership-- membership itself! If you ask me, I would call it teasing! They're teasing you and making you get jealous because they want you to throw money at 'em! Whoever made this game should certainly read these honest reviews. AND, the darn thing lags 24/7!!! It doesn't even load! So please, those fantage lovers, quit the game, or you'll be hooked onto wasting your valuable money.

cathleent
8/28/15

Well, I've been playing Fantage since 2008, and honesty as a younger kid, I thought WOAH! Best game ever! When I could talk to my friends and play games like fashion shows without having to be a member. Now, this member and that ecoin or gold thingy is just desperate for money and Fantage needs help. It's so wasteful and when some of the best players like pinkstardust drop for more important issues, you then realize you don't need it. I don't even go on very often, other than to see what's going on lately and also to see those friends that I've made. Some of those legendary who we look up to are regular people as well and I've become very great friends with many. So, if you're just starting I would recommend to just get as much free clothes and have as much fun as you can make of it. It's nothing special now, but it really was a great game. Most people do hangout in Downtown, especially Star Cafe, and I think that's were you meet most people, but MyMall is another place, but I really don't understand the purpose. Trade and Sell was so much better and NO MORE CURRENCY please. I do hope Fantage starts to see different ways to make is fun because if they really did close down it would be pretty upsetting. So I guess, have fun! stay Magnficient!

kawaiis
7/4/15

I joined Fantage in the year 2013,and thats was just the beginning of a horrible franchise its became. I thought Fantage was a friendly website but it really wasn't. There are 3 big problems in Fantage. First,the currency. Fantage use to have 1 currency,stars which both nons and members can use. Now there are three currency. The second currency was ecoins,which was really hard to get,it let nons keep what they buy. Then 2014 came by and theres a new store called MyMall which sucks hell because we have to buy gold to trade with other people,oh and thats the third currency gold. The second problem is that the equality between nons and members. Ok i admitted, if you dont have membership you wont have any fun on Fantage because apparently everything is for membership Everything!! At the clothes shop all nons have is crappy T-shirts and jeans. no costumes, no pets, nothing!! Its not freken ass fair.Fantage just want money. The third problem is that Fantage is not a safe environment for little kids.People have whuns or bf or gf and have SEX in public fantage.the nons get treated differently and fantage is horrible.But i don't know about u guys but i think fantage is really stupid and sould really shut down or clean up there system.

emmal41
6/9/15

I bought this for my child. I sat with her and watch while she played. But the membership is so expensive and when it's expired, all the items paid with so called "stars" will not be usable.

And this is about the game, apparently it's a "kid safe" virtual world, but what kind of rubbish is it? I contains bikinis for the characters to wear. Like, do you want to teach kids to wear bikinis that are super sexy?? I'm okay with my daughter wearing a bikini, but how about the younger kids who play Fantage?

stanfordc2
5/31/15

I bought premium membership and then I got bored of Fantage so I stopped playing it. When I came back I noticed my premium membership still existed even though it was supposed to expire. Then I noticed that Fantage was charging my credit card each month without my permission for my membership! I am very outraged. Then I noticed the premium-only items I got couldn't be accessed anymore once I cancelled my membership and I was even more outraged. I do not recommend this!!!

pastelo
5/6/15

The site has over-priced premium currency (gold), over-priced premium, an overly protective censor in which doesn't tell you if your words have been censored, even basic words like "devour" or "suck" or "House" and even any numbers. With the community strangely flirty and obsessed with topics young adults should only know about including being "dom" or dominated, which refers to a sexual act, a "Whun" or a Girlfriend/Boyfriend, subjects like sex or making out, if you have premium everyone immediately flocks over to try and make you their whun, generally they are new players. To make this worse, there is a massive market for swimsuits which feature bikinis whilst the male swimsuit shop has 3 pairs of swim-trunks. Remember that this site is supposed to be kid friendly, so having literally around 40 types of bikinis is a bit strange to say the least. Also the site frequently re-uses events with no creativity what-so-ever in the whole act of it. The site makes this worse with daily rewards for players whom bought premium which include gems, free item tickets, money, ect. which makes the whole game favored towards pay-to-play players. Another sneaky practice from Fantage is how their premium works, in tiny words it states that it will AUTOMATICALLY re buy premium when it runs out without your knowledge, but as it it is stated even if its in tiny font they can technically legally do it. The premium is cheaper in the long run if you buy the 12 month premium, but to those who only wanted 3 months they will be infinitely given the fees for refreshing the premium regardless of what you wanted. To my knowledge there is NO way to prevent this unless you just do not buy the premium. Also money is difficult to obtain making it nearly impossible to buy thing normally, and to top it off there is a leveling system which rewards player who earn "Badges" and level up, the only problem with this is that I can seriously BUY many many levels with small level restrictions before I can do so. And also GUESS WHAT, the levels require REAL LIFE MONEY to purchase

POSITIVE FEATURES
-Large Verity of items
-Lively community with player constantly online
-Games require little or no intelligence to play
-Players aren't afraid to pretend to be females to obtain item from horny children in which as them to be their whuns
-If you desire a "Whun" you can easily find one as Female characters (not saying actual girls just people who have a female avatar) are so common it makes you think that people are really desperate to see cartoon females
-Finally, the vast majority of items are obtainable with free-to-play money

PROBLEMS
-Too many players whom flirt with the first premium female they see
-People discriminate newer and poor players(although not so much now as before)
-Gold and Premium are expensive as heck
-Buying Levels is too overpowered
-while all gear sold in normal stores is obtainable by regular currency 90% of the total gear is only obtainable by being premium
-With such irritating censoring communication is nearly impossible, which is made worse by the game not telling you what has been censored or not
-Prays on children in which use parent's credit card

Tip for consumers: Parents, keep that credit card away from that child of yours or you'll lose your life savings

josephl47
4/7/15

For those of you hating on fantage need to get a life. Members are treated just as non-members are just a few extra stuff. I am a non-member and I can handle fantage just fine. I dont have members picking on me. Its because some non-members annoy or threaten members. And seriously? Membership only cost $7.95 for one month its not that expensive. You can easily go buy a karma koin from the store and pay it from there. If you get banned for 99 hours its just a protecting ban because they believe your account is being hacked. All you have to do is send them an email stating that your account is banned and they will unban you and you wont get banned anymore. If they didn't have membership then they wouldn't be able to run fantage anymore because it does cost a lot of money to run a virtual world. And the language like "ello" in "hello" is just a shorter way to communicate like "lol" or "brb" its nothing bad its just a way to shorten words. Fantage is for 6-14 but some 15-17 year olds still like to play as well. It does not cancel your membership if you miss a day -_- And it blocks almost everything you say because it doesnt want people to cuss. The lucky bot does actually give 100,000 ecoins and all the other stuff it says it gives. Trade n sell or tns is closed due to scamming now they have a better and safer way to sell items for a virtual money called gold. You cant judge something you havent even had the chance to look at. You guys go on fantage and just find something to be hateful about. The fantage school is still there. Ok. So please think before you post something hateful about something you barely tried. And also please go outside and do some family stuff instead of sitting here looking for a website to judge. Thanks.
- A proud fantagian since 2010 ~

donnas57
1/25/15

costs £3.99 a month and you get banned for 99 hours every week with no explanation! I've emailed the company via their contact page with no response I've been waiting over a week now and sent more emails. My daughter is sat with me when she plays and I know she's playing responsibly so I can't understand why she's being banned.

babyb
1/12/15

This is a web site for children. They are not a good one they charge children to be a premium member then they make it so they have to spend more money to purchase items. It becomes very expensive. you use to be able to contact them now you can't even get a hold of them. they will not answer their phones they do not answer emails their web site does not work properly they will collect a monthly premium and then cancel your account. I would not recommend this site to anyone

fatimai
12/28/14

Honestly this game was fun when you had your membership but after I cancelled it I couldn't get the stuff I paid for back like what the $#*! I paid for that $#*! I deserve what I paid for if i can't get it back why the $#*! did I get it in the first place suck my ass

annaw25
11/5/14

its not fair. Fantage is giving too much updates and cool things to members. Plus their membership is too expensive.My mom was about to pay the membership for me but when she saw the price then she refused. Fantage is just a game device.Its not in real life fun you cant do any of this so whats the point of having membership?

yueey
10/11/14

I say it's okay and good. Yea bad language but you know ignore them. Then not everything is for members, they try to include non member things, even for events. I don't see bad in that, because sometimes you can use non member items to beat them at some games. The only time I get bored of fantage is when there is nothing else to buy or get. So then I don't know what to do but play top model or something. I think fantage could be a bit better, there are some like glitches in the game. Such as sometimes model rooms disappear or etc. I also wish they had a bit more for non members, would be nice. Or sometimes wish there was only a day dedicated to non members but then again we aren't special and don't pay money...

darasb
9/30/14

great awesome game. been playin since 2011. all these ppl complaining are either too cheap or just complaining about life and prob have miserable loser lives and dont go outside and just play fantage all day long. anytime i have a question or problem i juss email them and they gimme an answer. i dont ask stupid questions or for free ecoinz. some ppl are just complaining all day about useless stuff so that why they are not answeirng you duh. and sum adults here are sayin about their kidz using a credit card well then its not their fault ur own kidz steal from u hahaha lol losers. my friend got his acct perm ban bc he took his sis card too. lmao

umaizak
9/17/14

most people are soo rude!! its unfair immature and well the worst! First thing:Rudeness: Everybody on fantage are now swearing while using words like ello or hello in between or other letters or in chunks and everyone knows what they are saying!they have swag language and gives kids a bad influence!Next, Unfair:everything in fantage is for members! Everyone has BFS and GFS and people go totally u know over their GF or BF and everyone sees.Only mems get everything theres a problem with fantage they should rip the site off the internet.So please stay away!!

adrianas3
6/22/14

This so-called "safe virtual world" is horrible. The players are mixed age groups from five year-olds to teenagers. This is bad, and I've seen my friends say it's a great site for teaching their children. Not at all! The only place to do so is a really small area they call the school, and it has been replaced with an "acting academy" recently. Though active changes are made, almost 90% of all items are for paid members, and the customer service is terrible, with expensive prices on membership, too. The ad-free junk is a brutal lie, as before every game they play something such as "War Simulator Download", "Totally Not Malware Cursor Maker", "Number One Date Site", and "Sexy Murderers II". I never get the names, but those are summaries of the advertisements. Finally, the community. Ah, the people who can't spell "place", constantly poke fun at the young and free players, constantly bully and pick fights over some dumb virtual clothing, and make jokes about making out. No. This website is horrible. Stay away!

hallec
6/16/14

I played for one year and got bored. Look, you need membership to actually have fun. Everything is mem this, mem that. Dx Me, I was a non, so I had not fun. I cannot believe I wasted money on ecoins. :'( I regret that, because I don't play it anymore. Fantage is running out of ideas and it seems to me that they are just desperate for money. Also, the whole issue about nons and mems is really cyber bullying and I can't stand it. Also, I would say it's appropriate for tweens or teens.

pinkiek
4/26/14

I HATE Fantage. i got an account 2 days ago because the graphics are cute and at first i thought game play would be good. after a while I ran into the member/non-member problem when i could not get a rare item from the wizard orb. i seriously don't know why people play this game and actually still waste money on it. i would rather save my money for a WORTHWHILE game on steam, that a discriminatory piece of crap that makes my computer run like $#!*

karinal1
4/14/14

I started a few years ago and after a few days i bought a One Year Membership that costs $50?! That is expensive! After a year it expired. I bought another one because my friend ( in real life) told me to so we could hang out and be twins and BLAH BLAH. I ended up playing only a few days and visited not to often because it was getting BORING. And after playing only for like ONE MONTH ( i didnt play the other 11 months) my membership expired. It counts the days your not online. That is so stupid! I NEED A REFUND >:(. I dont recommend buying a membership. And when i try to chat with my friends it blocks almost everything I say!

briannak4
3/31/14

I tried to spin for the first time but it wouldn't let me spin.

Questions? Get answers from the Fantage.com Inc. staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Fantage.com Inc.

Fantage.com Inc.?