Review of Fansfavs.co.uk

Fansfavs.co.uk reviews

1 star

raquelb29
1/23/19

I ordered this dress in burgundy about 3 weeks before my prom and got it 5 days ahead of time! It turned out to be very beautiful despite my thoughts on how it could turn out since it is online. But I love the dress and I've already gotten so many compliments from family and friends. It turned out as pretty as the photo and very high quality!

lindyc23
1/21/19

Absolutely love my prom dress!! It is fantastic and very well made! Detailing, material, style and everything was perfect. It was much better than I imagined! The online chat was very helpful and made me feel at ease as I was nervous about ordering online. But it paid off. I will definitely recommend this company! Thank you so much.

ching27
3/24/18

Received this dress today. I was so afraid it would not fit or I would not like it but I am extremely pleased with this dress. Love the color (grape). It is VERY well made and fits perfectly to say that I did not order it custom made. I will be ordering from Fansfavs.co.uk again.

nenam3
3/18/18

I chose to order the dress from FansFavs after hearing many positive reviews about it. But I still had some concerns about the size. But I received the dress 2 days ago and found that it fitted me very well. What I can say is Wow! I will order other items from you.

zulat
3/16/18

Fantastic quality beautiful dresses. Just perfect. Very happy with shopping time too. They came within a couple of weeks and the delivery service they use kept me updated on time scales. Will defiantly use this site again. Highly recommend.

benm142
3/6/18

this was my dream dress, and it is perfect! The quality is amazing,customer service was always helpful, and it camein the exact amount of time the order said it would.I always thoughti wanted a pink dress, but I went to the storefront in LA to try the dress on before buying,and I ended up ordering the white, and I'm very happy I did. the traps ended up being too tight,ut that is my fault for not measuring. I will have it altered to fit, but everything else was perfect! thank you, fansfavs.co.uk

nomak
3/2/18

My dress looks amazing. Thank you Fansfavs. I paid for rush shipping and was amazed that once the dress was made, it took exactly one month for it to arrive in Calgary from China. I ordered my dress too big so I'll have to have it altered. As all dresses are custom made, whether you send in your exact measurements or you chose a specific size, I recommend you send in your measurements. The dress is well made. I am truly pleased.

elviaj
2/26/18

Love this dress. I purchased the dress for my sons rehearsal dinner in the spring. Wonderful color, excellently made, quality material. I have ordered from Fansfavs before and will differently order again. I have never be disappointed in any thing I have ordered.

talitas1
2/13/18

Agradecido com o vestido enviado, é muito bom, como o mostrado na tela, o tamanho é perfeito, eu realmente me sinto muito feliz com esta compra e especialmente com a pontualidade e seriedade no envio. Muito obrigado!

nathand43
2/9/18

I recieved this dress today and I must say it is gorgeous! They explained that they can not rush it but it did get to me earlier then expected in time for my event! I was sooo impressed with this dress and will be ordering again, will post a photo when I wear it. Thanks Fansfavs!

rosalindm8
2/8/18

Got the dress today. Fits the body perfectly. The length Ill see with my highest heels eventually. Delicious Very and quality and sewn in three layers. So the quality as soon as the package was opened, recommended. Has a great bust to make it look great. Very satisfied.

annettel32
2/8/18

It is a beautiful dress exactly like photography and live is even better ... thanks and congratulations, the work on the bodice are all made by hand and the rest of the manufacture is excellent, I will make a great impression.

margreth2
2/8/18

This dress was absolutely amazing the fabric, the fit, the construction everything! The shipping was faster than expected and when I sent an email with my questions they were very quick to calm me down and assure me that the shipment would be in my hands for the date I needed it. We purchased this dress for our daughters 16th birthday and everyone LOVED it. She looked stunning in it, we selected it from the plus sizes because we wanted to make sure it fit.

lyndiac
2/7/18

I love my dress! I ordered a red dress, size 10, for my prom. The dress is very classy and good quality. It shipped very quickly! You won't be disappointed! Just be careful zipping it up and down because it catches the sequins easily. I can't wait to wear it and show it off!

karylg1
2/7/18

The dress I got was so gorgeous on me me and a perfect fit. I was so happy when I tried it on and even more excited when it was time for me to wear it. Thanks Fansfavs.

eleonoram8
2/7/18

I purchased this gown for my graduate voice recital, and was estatic with the results. I was afraid it wouldn't be long enough but the length was perfect. I used the measurements provided and it fit me as if it wed used custom measurements. I also have to speak to the quality of the construction nothing cheap or knockoff about it! I will be back to this website for future gown purchases!!

carols229
2/6/18

It is beautiful but I could not find my size and I ordered it fixed but I am excited as I have a prom for the month of Mar and all my family is hallucinated. The only thing that does not seem to me is that as from abroad you get customs and In the end you get it for a paston but for me it was worth it.

phunga1
2/6/18

Wow, I mean wow. I just got this dress today. I bought it in red, for my prom. I got it custom made and it fits perfect. I was twirling around in it and it flares out so far and how it shines. Wow. what a great buy, you can't beat that price. I can't say enough about this dress. Fansfavs you made my dreams come true.

krystinr1
2/3/18

When I saw this dress and realized that there was that in my size, there was no hold on me anymore. Now it is there, made to measure, and I am just thrilled. I have already worn it at the prom in the town hall and pulled all eyes on me. I'm excited! I found it particularly good that my readings were questioned. I have a somewhat unusual figure, and so it was better to ask instead of delivering something that does not fit afterwards.

anesd
2/3/18

Another beautifully made dress, thank you for the prompt service, both dresses arrived 29 days after ordering, which is amazing when they had to travel to the other side of the world. Thank you I will be ordering again.

elizabethd143
1/31/18

I received my dress super fast. The dress was packaged really nicely and when I took it out of the box it was so beautiful. I noticed the back of my dress had a small area where it wasn't sewn properly so I contacted fansfavs.co.uk and their customer service responded very quickly by emailing me a return shipping label. I plan on ordering from here again very soon. I'm very pleased at their level of customer service. I believe that is very important in keeping customers.

deartherp
1/31/18

This dress is amazing, beautiful and perfect, Everything is perfect - making, material, size, colour and delivery - the dress arrived few days before it was due. At the beginning I was so nervous opening the package but later it was only happiness. Thank you all people who made this dress for me and who spend time on it, Thank you so much for my beautiful dress.

brendad78
1/25/18

I have received it well!! However, the color is silver, not gold, pink! The color of the overall dress is close to pink ~! It is also custom-made and fit in size! Just because I did not like long sleeves from the past, I cut out the sleeves! I bought it on January 1th and got it on January 24th ~! Shipping is fast because it is the United Kingdom!

Questions? Get answers from the Fansfavs.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Fansfavs.co.uk