Fanmail.biz

Fanmail.biz has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fanmail.biz ranks 42nd among Directories sites.

How would you rate Fanmail.biz?

“ALL CORRECT ADDRESSES”

Daddy T.
5/14/20

So far the site has been accurate with all addresses to send TTMs but I still have to check addresses on google to see if they are legit because I don't completely trust this website. The website has helped build me a pretty stacked collection so thats why I give it a 4 star review its sketchy but works (just check your addresses to make sure they are correct.)

“Wrong address for actress”

Jay H.
9/25/18

Now i have some stalker stalking my house for and actress that DOES NOT LIVE AT THE ADDRESS. So when this nut case shows up i will be sure to start the law suit with this stupid site.

chrisj305
June 15th, 2018

This sight has helped me build a SUPER COLLECTION, of 2000 signed Photos, Letters, cards in Less the 3.5 yrs. It is FREE and Perfect for anyone who wants to Learn the Hobby of autograph collecting.

jamieg10
March 9th, 2013

It's got great info but the forum is filled with seriously rude people. Lots of bullies as the other review says and the "moderators" or "admins" whatever they like to call themselves will only punish the people who are new. The people who have been there longer can get away with breaking rules because they have posted information that they would otherwise lose if they banned those people. It's sad and its wrong.

daddyt1
May 14th, 2020

andres67
August 7th, 2018

I think this site really shows what entertainment is really about. It's think a great way to connect with artists and with fanmail.biz you really got everything at your fingertip. I must say that is probably the next youtube. It's services really give you response that you need.

jayh234
September 25th, 2018

rm32
February 7th, 2013

I posted an autograph feedback for one of the addresses listed on this fan mail website. One of their bully type forum users flipped out on me for my results not being good enough for him so I told him he didn't know what he was talking about and he has no right to talk down to someone for trying to be helpful. He then replied 3 more time about how I need to get a life and a new hobby etc and somehow I got banned. I didn't break even ONE of their rules. Not a single one. But he has been a member for longer so he didn't get banned. So my review for this website's forum is a 1 out of 5 for the internet bullies and trolls that plague their forums.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fanmail.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fanmail.biz?

Have a question about Fanmail.biz?