Allopeningtimes.co.uk

Allopeningtimes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Allopeningtimes.co.uk also ranks 20th among Directories sites.

How would you rate Allopeningtimes.co.uk?

“Worth a shot”

Elena W.
8/28/17

I used to simply google for visiting hours and contact info of local stores, restaurants etc. which usually was a hit-or-miss and often took me more than 5 minutes... Some day I stumbled upon Allopeningtimes and all changed for better - now it takes me less than two minutes to check the latest details about any business around :) My rating: Highly recommended - 5 out of 5 stars!

elenaw16
August 28th, 2017

My rating: Highly recommended - 5 out of 5 stars!
maxc57
August 4th, 2017
Allopeningtimes is loaded with useful information and is very easy to navigate. My grandma can find the working hours of various local businesses as she pleases. A real life-changer for her.
dans222
June 28th, 2017
When I first visited the UK I had no idea where to check for the daily opening times. Thank Lord my friend sent me a link to this website. Now its my favourite go-to info source before shopping.
arthurm80
September 13th, 2017
Im a simple man, who likes a clear design and websites which are constructed for people and by people. AllOpeningTimes hits all the marks for me. They have my highest recommendation.
markg232
July 14th, 2017
Closing times, phone numbers, services... I always find everything I need before I travel to the region. Cant think of a better source of opening times, especially for free!

Questions? Get answers from the Allopeningtimes.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find accurate opening times for thousands of British stores, offices and restaurants.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allopeningtimes.co.uk?

Have a question about Allopeningtimes.co.uk?