Checkdirector.co.uk

Checkdirector.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Checkdirector.co.uk also ranks 24th among Directories sites.

How would you rate Checkdirector.co.uk?

“I love it!”

Benny M.
9/6/17

First of all - I'm not a "reviewer" type of a guy, but after using the website for three months - I decided to at least leave them an honest review. It's the easiest way you can lookup details about: directors and other people-in-charge in the UK. 5/5 stars - Benny

bennym25
September 6th, 2017

5/5 stars - Benny
johnathand6
August 24th, 2017
I discovered this website a few months ago and have been using it on weekly basis ever since. Works really fast and does its job - I'm able to find contact info to nearly all UK directors in mere seconds.
johne224
September 21st, 2017
I live in Australia and often have to deal with clients from the UK, which is often problematic. But thanks to CheckDirector I can find most of business details and not spend too much time on it.
ethanm47
October 7th, 2017
Although I have been using this website for only two months, CheckDirectors have already found a top place in my bookmarks. I can't imagine how I could have acted as a freelancer before:)

Questions? Get answers from the Checkdirector.co.uk staff and other customers.

Biggest British company database. Find the head office address, financial information and filings. All here, all free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Checkdirector.co.uk?

Have a question about Checkdirector.co.uk?