BizDb

BizDb has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BizDb ranks 10th among Directories sites.

How would you rate BizDb?

“Simplicity at its best”

Alexander R.
7/10/18

One of the quickest and most efficient business dictionaries I've ever come across. It's never failed me when it comes to quickly finding the information I need. A clear, friendly and pleasing lay-out is yet another huge advantage.

alexanderr71
July 10th, 2018

jacekw3
June 9th, 2017

Lots of useful information for free. I love the way they connect information from various sources. You can get basic data on other websites too but in bizdb's case you get all the info without further searching.

gregorys87
June 12th, 2017

A well-designed multi-purpose website. I often use the job-offer finder which works flawlessly for my area. Never encountered any outdated info using BizDb. 5/5 star service.

petera125
August 25th, 2017

I could find the data that was not available anywhere else(or at least I was unable to find it)which helped me through getting my money back from some "not-really-fair" comapnies. Worth checking out!

markj237
September 15th, 2017

Out of several simmilar websites - this one offers the most. All data available here has been extracted from the official register but is much more accessible.

markr266
July 2nd, 2017

Accessing any kind of business details used to be such a hassle. But since I've started using BizDb I can get almost all data in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Such an amazing technology!

matthewc100
July 28th, 2017

I use Bizdb to get in touch with other companies which might be interested in my services. Most of the time they've got the most recent data available. A very reliable source of biz information.

Questions? Get answers from the BizDb staff and other customers.

Free database of Limited Liability Companies in the United Kingdom, information on their directors, official reports and accounts filed by the companies

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BizDb?

Have a question about BizDb?