BizDb.co.nz

BizDb.co.nz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BizDb.co.nz also ranks 16th among Directories sites.

How would you rate BizDb.co.nz?

“NZ Company Register”

Frankie W.
1/16/18

You can get to what you're looking for in no more than just a few clicks or taps. It might not have all the extra features like premium listings, but for me that is a plus - each and every company profile can be accessed without logging in or creating accounts. 5/5 stars

frankiew11
January 16th, 2018
davidm828
February 8th, 2018
"Fast and Useful" is what comes to my mind first when I'm thinking about Bizdb . Here one can find almost all information publicly available on the internet but gathered on a single page .
maxz11
March 7th, 2018
Lately I had some drastic changes being done to my company and I required to update each and every piece of online information regarding my business ASAP. Out of all internet directories, only Bizdb NZ replied to my request on the same day and made changes to the record nearly instantly.
kerip6
October 30th, 2017
This website contains a very good mix of stats and data presented in a easy to understand way. I like to browse the nearby businesses just for fun - I learnd that my neighborhood is crowded with successful companies :-)
adamm166
December 7th, 2017
All things here are pretty basic, but that's what I'm looking for from a biz directory. Much better (in terms of design and visual presentation) than the official gov datasets and websites.

Questions? Get answers from the BizDb.co.nz staff and other customers.

Business information about New Zealand companies including addresses, shareholders and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BizDb.co.nz?

Have a question about BizDb.co.nz?