Review of BizDb.co.nz

contact@bizdb.co.nz

1 star

maxz11
3/7/18

Lately I had some drastic changes being done to my company and I required to update each and every piece of online information regarding my business ASAP. Out of all internet directories, only Bizdb NZ replied to my request on the same day and made changes to the record nearly instantly.

davidm828
2/8/18

"Fast and Useful" is what comes to my mind first when I'm thinking about Bizdb . Here one can find almost all information publicly available on the internet but gathered on a single page .

frankiew11
1/16/18

You can get to what you're looking for in no more than just a few clicks or taps. It might not have all the extra features like premium listings, but for me that is a plus - each and every company profile can be accessed without logging in or creating accounts. 5/5 stars

adamm166
12/7/17

All things here are pretty basic, but that's what I'm looking for from a biz directory. Much better (in terms of design and visual presentation) than the official gov datasets and websites.

kerip6
10/30/17

This website contains a very good mix of stats and data presented in a easy to understand way. I like to browse the nearby businesses just for fun - I learnd that my neighborhood is crowded with successful companies :-)

Questions? Get answers from the BizDb.co.nz staff and other customers.

BizDb.co.nz?