Fanjoy

Fanjoy has a consumer rating of 1.51 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Fanjoy most frequently mention customer service and business days problems. Fanjoy ranks 202nd among T Shirts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I contacted customer service and they let me know there was no exchange or refund available.
How would you rate Fanjoy?

“Very helpful and nice”

Casey B.
9/13/20

Ordered yet another shirt from Kian Lawley's Lover collection yesterday after ordering a shirt from Corey La Barries Thank You collection. Got an email this morning saying it's getting ready to ship and sent me a tracking number. Emailed them and asked for a link to help me track my shipment because I was having trouble finding it. Not even ten minutes later got a response sending me the link and was able to check it and got an update and also was able to get text updates as well. Also the person told me that it should be delivered sometime within the next week. Super helpful and very nice both times this is not the last time I will order from them. Thank you fanjoy once again a happy customer.

“Bad Merchandise Printing”

Rory H.
12/26/20

Ordered a T shirt through Fanjoy, a little pricey, but okay. The t-shirt quality was just fine, but the printing colors for my No Love, No Tacos shirt didn't show up on the background of the shirt as they did on the sample. I contacted customer service and they let me know there was no exchange or refund available. Feel a bit ripped off and won't be ordering from them again.

customer service (12)
roryh44
December 26th, 2020

Feel a bit ripped off and won't be ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers:
What their customer (lack of) service is like

T-shirt

lizv239
January 7th, 2020

Bought some items for my daughter for Christmas back in early November and still has not been delivered. Contacted their customer service 4 times and yet to get a reply. The assigned DHL tracking number disappeared form the DHL tracking page. So I contacted them to ask why and they advised that Fanjoy created the consignment note for package but never dispatched. This company is fraudulent!

tiak25
May 11th, 2021

Absolutely horrible customer service. I ordered merch a month ago still hasn't come. The shipping said it would take 10-14 days. They will not tell me when it is being shipped out and that's there's nothing else they can do because they basically don't know. Horrible communication and no order updates at all. Do not buy from them

do not buy

Sweatshirt

karls141
November 22nd, 2019

Ordered an item my daughter really wanted. Got the wrong item. Reported it. Got another WRONG ITEM! By then, the desired item was out of stock, so they, without further discussion, issued a refund of NOT EVEN THE WHOLE THE PURCHASE PRICE... they not only kept our shipping fee (WE paid for their errors!), but also our sales tax, which is AGAINST THE LAW! Report them to your state tax boards, make this widely known. Let's get these crumb bums hauled away in handcuffs!

benr290
May 18th, 2020

I ordered 3 things over a month ago and whenever i ask them where it is they keep telling me "it'll ship this week" or "supply only turned up this week and will be shipped this week"
They won't give me a proper answer and they tried to bribe me with a discount code.

I paid over $200 AUD for my order and i keep getting stuffed around.
Order was placed on the 8th of april!

erine176
April 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Absolutely no help, charge too much and don't help get you the products you paid for. Do not use!

Just don’t

Joggers, phone case

aprilg206
March 19th, 2021

Good customer service response but bad delivery. Item took 6 weeks to arrive and arrived broken. They needed a picture to issue a refund or replacement. I ordered it as a surprise for a friend and he threw it out when it arrived broken because he didn't know it was a gift. So there's nothing they can do for a refund.

tatianac23
December 20th, 2019

Order 3 shirts on Nov. 30 and heard nothing, I finally contact them as it's close to Christmas and these are gifts only for them to email right back and say 1 shirt is discontinued so I email back saying ok well where are my other items and my money and have heard nothing back! I would rate a 0 star if I could! Lesson learned will never buy from this company again! Thanks for nothing Fanjoy! We are out 3 shirts and over $100 hope you enjoy your christmas cause my girls won't enjoy theirs!

chelseac196
June 14th, 2021

I ordered a top back in 2020, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. (June 2021) they won't give me a refund back either. Now they are dodging my emails

tarans4
April 21st, 2020

Took forever to get my item. After 8 days from purchase and no updates, I emailed and received a response stating the supplier should have the item there for shipment early in the week. Day 11 with no updates, sent another email to them. Got the exact same response. After several emails in my end finally was apologized to and offered me a discount code to use for my next purchase (Lol not happening) was told there is no expiration to the code but advised to use it within the first 15 days so there was not problems. Also told my shipping was upgraded to 2-3 days. Funny thing I had to pay $9 for shipping to begin with. Now its day 14 from date of purchase and still hasn't shipped. SMH
This was suppose to be a birthday present for my daughter who's birthday would have been 11 days after purchase.

rebeccag581
December 19th, 2020

I will never order from here again! I placed a order the beginning of December and it still hasn't shipped! This is bs! I purchased Christmas gifts and looks like I won't see my order before Christmas! This will be my first and LAST time ordering from this company!

marthas355
February 7th, 2020

My clickbait zip hoodie hasn't arrived and I bought it two months ago on December 2 and I would really like to know what's going on I just want to know what happened because I want to continue buying from Fanjoy but just can't if my order doesn't arrive

rachelm420
December 19th, 2019

I ordered an item back on December 2nd. Never received a shipping confirmation email. After TWO weeks, I emailed them about the order (it's for my sister for Christmas). NEVER heard from them but TWO days later I get an automated "pre-shipping" email. When I check the status every day on USPS - it says they are still waiting for the package to be dropped off! All the company did was create a shipping label and nothing else. Still have NOT received the item and thankfully, I can do a charge back with my CC.

caseyb181
September 13th, 2020

ermyst
April 10th, 2020

I bought the hoodie on March 25. No information or shipping number. Fanjoy not a very professional company..

dawnr353
February 6th, 2021

So i tried to buy a xplr merch item. It kept saying i t didnt go through. Yet in my bank it said it went through. I contacted customer service. By the end if the converstaion i was made to feel like it was all my fault.

jasminep62
December 23rd, 2019

I bought 2 David dobrik shirts (they were Christmas gifts). One 2X and one medium. NOT ONLY DID IT NEARLY TAKE A MONTH TO ARRIVE BUT... they only sent me one shirt and A BOOK. I DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT BUT THEY SENT ME A BOOK. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY JUST STOPPED RESPONDING. 1. Ruined the gifts that I ordered 2. Just about took my effing money 3. Never buying from here again. Maybe if they would've had better costumer service I wouldn't be upset. But this is completely ridiculous.

sallyc193
December 3rd, 2019

Booked our reservation through OpenTable. When we showed up, they said they did not receive our reservation, even though I had a confirmation #. They put a table together in the back for our party of 7. It was so cramped, we would have to disturb others, if we wanted to get out. It was against the back door. It was so cold, we had to leave our jackets on. We explained that we had theatre tickets and had to be out before 8pm. The server assured us that they would put 2 people on our table to speed up the process. Our drink orders took 25 minutes, so there was no time for dinner. We never did receive the bottle of Perrier we ordered. How much worse of an experience could it be?

kimboj
December 30th, 2019

Selling knockoff crap that is literally garbage and there are NO returns! Not inky does the sweatshirt STINK, it's a fake for $50 and it is made of some weird felt material. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

hie
May 28th, 2020

About a month ago I ordered a Colby Brock hoodie from fanjoy and I thought it was going to take long to arrive. The quality of fanjoys items Are really good. I would totally recommend fanjoy for anyone looking to get merch. Question: why all the bad reviews?

bunchg
November 22nd, 2019

Never revived order after paying for it. My card was charged but I never received a confirmation email/shipping info. The package never arrived.

kathrynp64
January 7th, 2019

Same complaint as many others. Ordered 2 Jake Paul items (xmas presents for my son) and ended up having to cancel 1 because they "discontinued it" after my order & money was taken. Its now been over a month since the order was placed and I just got tracking info. C'mon, really Fanjoy?!?

chrisb896
September 22nd, 2018

Slowest and worst service ever! Ordered 2 items, they weren't low on stock or on back order, it's been 21 days and it still hasn't shipped! One item was a birthday gift... which is now 1 week late! The other is a Christmas gift, which I am hoping will come in on time (3 months should be enough time, right?!). Totally frustrating! The people who use Fanjoy to supply and ship their Merch should look elsewhere or they will be losing more opportunities to move their products.

Signed... tired of seeing "allow 10 business days to process shipping"

shanleaghb
December 25th, 2018

I don't see why everyone has such negative things to say about this. I ordered a Sam Golbach hoodie 3 days ago. I got an email and a text about an hour after purchasing to show where it was. I have been checking both nonstop because i'm really excited. I just got notified that my package is ready for delivery and that it will be here today. If it is not in 2 days then i should contact them about it. Mine shipped perfectly fine though.

skyew6
June 26th, 2018

Ive ordered from Fanjoy, many times for Jake Paul merchandise and have gotten great customer service. They send me email updates on my order and right after I place my order they send me a confirmation email. The longest Ive ever had to wait for my merch was like 5 business days. I love Fanjoy!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fanjoy staff and other customers.

Limited edition merchandise experiences from your favorite people

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fanjoy?

Have a question about Fanjoy?