Review of Fanjoy

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
hello@fanjoy.co

debbiev38
5/1/19

Would give a zero if it was an option.
My daughter just received her Jake Paul hoodie and the material is horrible it looks so cheap I can definitely find better quality at Walmart. Contacted customer support for a refund and was told that per their policy they do not offer a refund or exchange I immediately access my order screenshotted their refund policy and reply to the email with that policy their representative replied back with a return label and telling me the steps on how to return it. The representative tried to trick me I'm telling me that they did not offer refunds or exchange the best she could do is offer a 20% on my next order obviously after I replied with the evidence of their refund policy then things changed. I think this is very shady and unprofessional to try to trick customers on staying with something that they don't like. Also size are not accurate you have to order at least two size bigger than your regular size. Extremely disappointed we have ordered merch from other companies like Dolan Twins and Timeless and definitely this has been the worst. I don't understand how celebrities still trust this company to sell their merch. My daughter is a huge fan of Jake Paul but unfortunately we will no longer be purchasing any of his merch unless he changes companies. Do not recommend at all.

olyviac
3/6/19

Last week I ordered a David dobrik sweatshirt but after reading the comments I'm getting a little worried. I had a credit card fraud the day after I ordered from this website and this is defiantly the cause. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO TAKE YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD INFO AND STEAL!!!!!

kathrynp64
1/7/19

Same complaint as many others.. Ordered 2 Jake Paul items (xmas presents for my son) and ended up having to cancel 1 because they "discontinued it" after my order & money was taken. Its now been over a month since the order was placed and I just got tracking info. C'mon, really Fanjoy?!?

shanleaghb
12/25/18

i don't see why everyone has such negative things to say about this. i ordered a Sam Golbach hoodie 3 days ago. i got an email and a text about an hour after purchasing to show where it was. i have been checking both nonstop because i'm really excited. i just got notified that my package is ready for delivery and that it will be here today. if it is not in 2 days then i should contact them about it. mine shipped perfectly fine though.

mariap159
12/22/18

Worst customer service ever. i ordered a hoodie on the 26th of Nov, its Dec 22 and I don't have it and won't in time for Xmas. I was not contacted about the delay. I had to email to to find out what was going on and why the website was saying my email was incorrect. On the 15th, after I contacted them, I was told it would be shipped early the following week and they would ship it out 2-3 day shipping so it would be On time for Xmas. On the 21st (late the following week), when I contacted them again cuz I hadn't heard anything, that now they would not get the item in til next week, which is after Xmas!!! So I was told I could cancel my order or get 25% off of my item. When I expressed my frustration and reminded them of the whole situation, I was asked if a size small would work and they would overnight it. Well that wouldn't work. They said they had no mediums in anything (which is the size I ordered), but do have a large in a different designed item that could be overnighted. At this point I said fine, and asked when I would expect the shipping info and the 25% back into my account. I was told they cannot do both, just either or. That is unacceptable. I would not be getting the item I ordered or the size I ordered, but I have to pay full price!?!?! No! They had more than enough time to get this item to me. And on top of that it still did not say it was sold out on their website!! So I asked for a phone number to talk to a manager/ supervisor. I was contacted this morning by a manager, but said all they said was that they didnt have a phone number. I explained the situation and what I now expected. Its after 10 pm and in no way will any item be making it in time for Christmas. They just did not contact me back . I will NEVER order from here again. I would've been fine and understanding if in the first place They wouldve contacted me and told me what was going on or if when i first contacted and talked to them they would've told me the issue. Another company let me know IN TIME that there could be an issue. I had time to make a decision and get my money back in time to do something else. What upsets me even more is that they just stopped talking to me so that there was now no way to get anything on time.

hayleya8
12/18/18

I ordered just 2 things and it came out to 79 USD not to mention if I wanted to ship to my actual address in Canada it would of been 45USD alone. Sent it to a MI address my friend lives at and well still have nothing. I wouldn't order anything again. It was supposed to be a christmas present ordered mid Nov theres no way its coming in time.

schanieb
12/16/18

Honestly I can't even give this place 1 star!! I ordered my grandaughter who I am raising a Jake Paul hoodie for Christmas along with some other stuff. So I recieved the package on Dec.12th and do you think the hoodie is in there? Uh no...they sent me the clearance items but the one thing I really need was not there. I contacted customer service all I get is the run around. It will ship tomorrow, it will ship in a couple of days, it will ship by the end of the week. Of course it still has not shipped!! Not to mention you pay a lot for shipping for them to use DHL the worst and slowest shipping company ever!! Which leads me to believe that Fanjoy is having its products made and shipped from China or Taiwan. This is unacceptable to me!! My grandaughter has been through a lot and the only thing she really, really wanted was the new Hoodie that just came out. Just an FYI if any of you or your kids are Sharer Family fans like my other grand children are they offer free shipping and it arrives 2 days after ordering. Just saying

maryanns43
12/11/18

Horrible delivery service! Ordered my t-shirt on November 8th and said it would take 10 business days till delivery. Lie. I emailed them on November 26th and they said THE LATEST would be DECEMBER 3rd! NEVER CAME!!! Absolutely ridiculous! I just got the email that the order has been shipped! I'm not gonna receive it till December 17th! If I dont receive it this time I will be contacting a higher power within the company! Never will I order from them again! I love David Dobrik but this it not worth it!

chrisb896
9/22/18

Slowest and worst service ever! Ordered 2 items, they weren't low on stock or on back order, it's been 21 days and it still hasn't shipped! One item was a birthday gift...which is now 1 week late! The other is a Christmas gift, which I am hoping will come in on time (3 months should be enough time, right?!). Totally frustrating! The people who use Fanjoy to supply and ship their Merch should look elsewhere or they will be losing more opportunities to move their products.

Signed...tired of seeing "allow 10 business days to process shipping"

davidp860
8/16/18

I order a lot on line and this is the worst experience I've ever had. Placed an order on the 6th and have ask for some kind of confirmation with NO!!!!!! Response it is now the 16th and still nothing. My Daughter is going to be very upset!!!!!!!!!!!

ebonys21
8/15/18

I'm someone who usually research reviews prior to ordering something. Why I didn't research this company I don't know. Maybe due to me being so happy to have ordered some Jake Paul merchandise for my son. However, I placed an order on August 2nd, and today is the 15th and still no updated shipping on the item. I've sent several email and they have responded to each one. However each email just keeps pushing the shipping date back further and further. They mentioned to me today that the item is shipping from Florida, and then once it does finally ship it will be another five days to receive. There's no customer service to call this company and all I'm getting is the run around. This has been a very frustrating experience!! Do not order from this company. It's not worth the hassle.

lanettec2
7/3/18

Ordered a sweatshirt for my niece's b'day but looks like she's going without a present this year! Can't believe I didn't read the reviews before ordering!!

lesliec143
7/3/18

like everyone else the customer service here is terrible. Ordered 2 shirts on June 16th was told 10 business days to ship. Still no updated. Emailed them requesting and up date and was told 10-14 days. Guess what today is the 14th day still no update. Emailed again and was told 14 days to prepare for shipping plus additional shipping time. 58.00 later still no merch. Also now the merch is on sale I asked to be reimbursed for the difference guess what??? NOPE and they refuse to cancel the order and reimburse all of my money. Take your business else where its truly not worth the headache. Worst online ordering experience ever!

alwynp3
6/27/18

I never received my goods from Fanjoy.
The staff on hello@fanjoy.co have not been helpful at all & are now simply ignoring me now that I want a refund

skyew6
6/26/18

Ive ordered from Fanjoy, many times for Jake Paul merchandise and have gotten great customer service. They send me email updates on my order and right after I place my order they send me a confirmation email. The longest Ive ever had to wait for my merch was like 5 business days. I love Fanjoy!

samanthaashleec
6/25/18

Placed an order on may 5 th and it still hasnt been processed, but Ive been charged for it on my credit card. Its now June 25. Tried to contact the company twice with no response. Just sent two more emails tonight to two separate fanjoy emails I found doing a google deep dive. I think its absolutely disgusting that its taking this long to get any information whatsoever. What absolute $#*!ty customer service. Not only is it almost impossible to find any contact information, but I wish I read the reviews before hand. Apparently a lot of people on a lot of different review sites have been treated this way. I seriously hope I get my order, or a refund soon so I never have to deal with this company again.

tracyd76
4/27/18

over 10 business days I finally email them and each time they say it will ship and it never does just emailed today about canceling the order because of being lied to several times WILL NEVER order from there again!!!!!

hilkel
2/6/18

Fantastic communication and great customer service, thank you. Needed to cancel an order so I could reduce the postage, and customer service helped me in a quick and friendly manner.

lisac384
1/16/18

Do not buy from this company. I never received an item I purchased over a month ago. There is no customer service. No contact number. Emails go unanswered. This company is a scam. Review them and look at all the unhappy customers. I'm sorry that I didn't check myself. Reviews all the same, items that are never received.

bethanyj12
1/12/18

This company and my merch is ridiculous. Not only did I order it December 12 and it came today. But I emailed you three times after I ordered inquiring about status for Christmas. I received ZERO response except automated messages. When I didnt hear back or receive anything, I cancelled payment on 1/5/18 thru my credit card because I thought it was a hoax. Now you send me my merchandise, two large sweatshirts for a 10 and 12 year old boy and its cheap horrible quality and its almost small enough to fit my 5 year old. One wash and it would. On top of that, one of the sweatshirts has a faint strange screenprint residue on the front, where it should be plain black!...clearly a mistake but yet still met your quality standards?

Im SO completely disappointed. A simple and fun exciting gift turned into the biggest hassle. I doubt I will ever order from Fanjoy again given this experience and product.

jessicam338
1/10/18

Lets just say Ill never order from this company again. I placed my order on 12/9/17. This was Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I still havent gotten the merch and it is now 1/10/18. I emailed the company a week before Christmas bc they dont actually have a customer service number. What company doesnt have a customer service number? They gave me some lame excuse and promised me some merchandise before Xmas which came a week after Xmas. The 3 things I ordered I just got shipping notifications for but they shipped in separate shipments. So I will get the items at different times. Horrible. Needless to say dont order from this company. Worst experience ever. Not worth the expensive merch I give it nothing but thumbs down.

garyf91
12/15/17

Like a lot of other reviewers of this company I ordered a Jake Pauler Status Hoodie for my grandson for Christmas back on November 27. They said normal time to ship was 10 business days. It's now been 15 business days (19 calendar days) and the order still hasn't shipped. I'm leaving for Christmas in 5 days (no present for my grandson). I've contacted them twice and they've never responded. I'll never buy from them again, and I hope a lot of other people won't either.

sharont91
11/14/17

the website says most orders shipped in 10 days. Its now 19 days for my order and it still hasnt shipped but they have my money!! Horrible horrible customer service. I could have driven to San Fran in 19 days and picked it up!!!

shannaj5
10/25/17

Horrible horrible customer service. Like many, ordered Oct 5th..... and not a damn thing is happening except automatic message replies saying thanks for the patience , you rock when I message and see whats going on. My patiences are all gone. The item clearly stated shipping after the 16th so thanks jerks for making Me and my husband look like we just dont care about what our son is absolutely most excited about. Reporting and disputing asap. Im overly done with this horrible company. I applaud the guy at the mall making knockoffs. My son was freaking out with how they are not allowed to do that. We stood by this little mall pop up shop, I said just wait and see this. He witnessed a guy walk up with his son, ordered a JP sweatshirt (gildan brand JUST like these here at fanjoy ) and within 4 minutes his sweatshirt was in his sons hands! Customer after customer. So now whenever my Halloween sweatshirt arrives I ordered for my son through the actual merch website hell clearly understand why I had him watch that. Fanjoy absolutely doesnt care nor are they in any rush. The mall guy was so personal and loved his customers. Didnt jack the price up and rip off his customers either. His designs, made of vinyl and not a screen print. The designs were actually as big as his displays. A shirt I ordered my son mths ago looked like a mini design compared to the fanjoy website image. Smh looks like Fanjoy needs to re-evaluate how they run their business. THIS way of running it is unacceptable.

sarah4260
10/24/17

Don't order anything because they consider everything custom and won't return it. There was nothing custom about my order

Questions? Get answers from the Fanjoy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Fanjoy