Family Hospitality Group reviews

msa20
Ms A.
10/31/18

Carol helped me to find alternative products after the product ordered was out of stock. She also make sure that my order arrive two days before our event with continuous communication. I felt being taken good care of, very satisfied with the product and service, thank you very much!!!

mrsd34
Mrs D.
9/17/18

The triangle crayons we ordered break so easily with very little pressure! The children were complaining their crayons were breaking and so I tried to color with them and they broke for me too! I am very disappointed with the quality!

chelseat20
Chelsea T.
9/10/18

love this company!!! fast shipping and great customer service!! crayons are Amazing and perfect for my business

mrt45
Mr T.
8/18/18

I often have trouble using your site. Sometimes I have to try different browsers or re-enter my credit card information several times to get the order to finally process.

jackg98
Jack G.
8/9/18

the website is not very user friendly. I prefer the old version. It was easier to see all of the products and prices at the same time.

mrs111
Mr S.
8/1/18

Menu with chrome browser has a few glitches. Type runs together on ...well...can't get to the menu with this survey in the way..Oh well.

mrg37
Mr G.
5/14/18

The checkout process is cumbersome. I needed to change credit card information and the process was not very intuitive. Also, please accept PayPal. Thanks

trician8
Tricia N.
5/2/18

The website is antiquated & difficult to manuever-the products are good & so far we have had good service. I did try to do a recurring delivery at one point & it really doesn't work.

jiml229
Jim L.
4/29/18

Our kids love the 4 color crayons. We use it on Communion Sunday when the kids are in big church. Awesome!

mrss68
Mrs S.
4/29/18

I had a hard time to complete the account form, my postal code wasn't in your list and I didn't know what to do. After many trial and error I figure something out and I think it's ok.
It was always saying this:
To get City and State: CLICK OR (AND PRESS ENTER)
I was clicking and pressing enter but nothing happen.
Have a nice day

amym326
Amy M.
2/8/18

The only thing is the shipping is very high. Maybe have a sliding scale based on product weight or price.

141 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Family Hospitality Group staff and other customers.

Family Hospitality Group?