AffordableSeating reviews

Chicago, Illinois 60657, United States
sales@affordableseating.net

rickc36
4/8/15

I renovated my bar in Welland, Ontario. I purchased booths and they were custom made to my exact size requirement. The booth backs were made higher for more privacy. they were custom made, and shipped to my door for a lot less money than I could find in
Canada. The quality and workmanship was excellent! as well, I purchase bar stools at a far better price than anywhere else. It has been one year now since and everything has held up perfectly. I am expanding my bar and I am not even shopping around, I am simply placing my order. And I almost forgot to mention, the service is outstanding! my service reps name was David. I hope he is still their.

dannyr9
2/17/13

I loved how easy it was to navigate the site. It took me only a few short clicks to find the items I was looking for and the shopping experience was easy and quick too.
The graphics are a little bland and basic but it gets the job done and the pictures for the items look good so its ok.

As for the items and the service, those are good too. So overall I am very pleased with my experience with the site and the company.

Questions? Get answers from the AffordableSeating staff and other customers.

AffordableSeating?