Affordable Seating

Affordable Seating has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Affordable Seating also ranks 93rd among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Affordable Seating?

“service, selection, and prices are excellant!”

rick c.
4/8/15

I renovated my bar in Welland, Ontario. I purchased booths and they were custom made to my exact size requirement. The booth backs were made higher for more privacy. they were custom made, and shipped to my door for a lot less money than I could find in Canada. The quality and workmanship was excellent! as well, I purchase bar stools at a far better price than anywhere else. It has been one year now since and everything has held up perfectly. I am expanding my bar and I am not even shopping around, I am simply placing my order. And I almost forgot to mention, the service is outstanding! my service reps name was David. I hope he is still their.

rickc36
April 8th, 2015
dannyr9
February 17th, 2013
I loved how easy it was to navigate the site. It took me only a few short clicks to find the items I was looking for and the shopping experience was easy and quick too.
The graphics are a little bland and basic but it gets the job done and the pictures for the items look good so its ok.

As for the items and the service, those are good too. So overall I am very pleased with my experience with the site and the company.

Questions? Get answers from the Affordable Seating staff and other customers.

Buy restaurant furniture, metal chairs, barstools, table tops, and seating products. AffordableSeating.net sells commercial and stackable seating online. Browse our wide selection of durable wood, metal, and plastic furniture. Restaurant chairs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Seating?

Have a question about Affordable Seating?