Affordable Seating

Affordable Seating has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Affordable Seating ranks 152nd among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Affordable Seating?

“Service, selection, and prices are excellant!”

rick c.
4/8/15

I renovated my bar in Welland, Ontario. I purchased booths and they were custom made to my exact size requirement. The booth backs were made higher for more privacy. They were custom made, and shipped to my door for a lot less money than I could find in Canada. The quality and workmanship was excellent! As well, I purchase bar stools at a far better price than anywhere else. It has been one year now since and everything has held up perfectly. I am expanding my bar and I am not even shopping around, I am simply placing my order. And I almost forgot to mention, the service is outstanding! My service reps name was David. I hope he is still their.

“This company eats up your time/effort/money/energy.”

Jason L.
4/1/21

SHOULD AVOID this company, if you need furniture in time or if you want to get the right refund for bad products. Here's what happened to me: (5/20/2020) I ordered 19 tables for my restaurant, which was said in stock (Late July, 2020) Tables arrived after months of delay. It was realized that they had not been in stock - Lie (10/13/2020) Filed a complaint about a round table which had a bad case of warping. AffordableSeating offered me a refund for the table. (1/6/2021) Refund check was received, however with the wrong amount. $109 as opposed to $508. Contacted for the correct amount. (01/19/2021) Customer Service in AffordableSeating said, "I am sorry about this mistake, I will have the correct amount mailed to you." As of 4/1/2021 No action since then, even though I contacted them several times to get the update for the refund check. Every time for more than two months. I got the same responses. "It is being processed by accounting department. Customer Service cannot do anything. Custmers are not supposed to talk to them. Customers can only wait. No expected date." Do you want to do business with this company? This company can eat up your time/effort/money/energy.

josephp1353
April 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I would highly recommend anyone looking to buy restaurant furniture to continue looking outside of this company. My experience has been a disaster so far. I placed an order on February 28th for new table tops for a restaurant I am opening- the website guaranteed delivery in 3-4 weeks and items were all listed "in stock". I never received anything indicating my order was delayed and every time I call the customer service line the agent just tells me that they are unable to confirm my order status or when it will be shipped. There was no delay in taking my money for the items I have not received. My restaurant is ready to open... just one problem I have NO TABLES!

Tip for consumers:

jasonl899
April 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

(5/20/2020) I ordered 19 tables for my restaurant, which was said in stock
AffordableSeating offered me a refund for the table.
Contacted for the correct amount.

(01/19/2021)
As of 4/1/2021

Do you want to do business with this company?
This company can eat up your time/effort/money/energy.

dannyr9
February 17th, 2013

I loved how easy it was to navigate the site. It took me only a few short clicks to find the items I was looking for and the shopping experience was easy and quick too.
The graphics are a little bland and basic but it gets the job done and the pictures for the items look good so its ok.

As for the items and the service, those are good too. So overall I am very pleased with my experience with the site and the company.

Questions? Get answers from the Affordable Seating staff and other customers.

Buy restaurant furniture, metal chairs, barstools, table tops, and seating products. AffordableSeating.net sells commercial and stackable seating online. Browse our wide selection of durable wood, metal, and plastic furniture. Restaurant chairs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Seating?

Have a question about Affordable Seating?